Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Mmmmmm Meringue Nests!!! Did u enjoy your Costa Treats? X

I'm not doing anything at the moment really just getting back into training. Foods not been great but I want to ease back in from holiday. Currently 10st 5 and want to be 9st 11 when I go to Spain in a months time x

Soup is from asda x

lOl go for it. I dunno what to do at the mo. im back on my ww page but so insure of myself right now x

lOl go for it. I dunno what to do at the mo. im back on my ww page but so insure of myself right now x

Well I know that if I went straight back into it, id not stick at it, I also know tht if I start too early, I'll give up before the wedding and end up going fat. I think I've come to a point where I listen to my body and my head and know when I will and won't be able to stick at something or control it. I now know when I'm just going to be kidding myself etc. I'm sick sick sick of failing at all of the different diets! Healthy eating is best for me along with exercise! I'm really into my training since I've been back and for me that's the most important thing. The food will follow, just not yet. I'm loving eating freely at the moment, it's like heaven! It doesn't mean I'm going all out crazy on food but if I want bread, I'll have it... If I want takeaway, I'll have it but within limits/moderation. Maybe u new to relax a bit, focus on training and let the food follow?? X

Yes! Tropical coolers are sex!!! X

When I was in Bournemouth they had Costa Roadshow and were giving those away for free!!! X

Well I know that if I went straight back into it, id not stick at it, I also know tht if I start too early, I'll give up before the wedding and end up going fat. I think I've come to a point where I listen to my body and my head and know when I will and won't be able to stick at something or control it. I now know when I'm just going to be kidding myself etc. I'm sick sick sick of failing at all of the different diets! Healthy eating is best for me along with exercise! I'm really into my training since I've been back and for me that's the most important thing. The food will follow, just not yet. I'm loving eating freely at the moment, it's like heaven! It doesn't mean I'm going all out crazy on food but if I want bread, I'll have it... If I want takeaway, I'll have it but within limits/moderation. Maybe u new to relax a bit, focus on training and let the food follow?? X

Good advice think that's what iv wanted! ill eat healthy but not follow anything and get back to training. .were gonna do spinning and I wanna start doing classes more. Thanks that's what I needed xx

I love spinning, my gym doesn't do it!! One way I find helps to ease in is to make sure I have a healthy breakfast every day.
The next week, make it a healthy lunch as well
Week after... Healthy dinners
Then I focus on making it clean. If may be a way that works for u, it may not, but I think small steps is the best way when u feel like you don't know where to start/what diet to do etc. all u can do is try, play around with what works for you until you know. I also make sure I have a cheat meal... Possibly a naughty day but then the key to that is not letting it turn into a bad week etc. minis helps me stay on track so much!! X

That's where i go wrong I don't bloody stop. I think baby steps is good. Plenty of water. Im off work til tue so it should help xx

Food today:

Banana/yogurt/honey/seeds
Brazil nuts

Costa cooler
Triple sandwich
Quavers
2 meringues

Cajun salmon ceaser salad
Tomato flatbread

Exercise: one hour boxing
One hour bounce class
Run home from gym

Morning Sweetie :) How are u today? What do the Scales say this morning? X

10st 5.5 still. Worked out loads yesterday so thought I'd be slightly heavier this morning, but StS :)

Breakfast:
cup of tea
2 crumpets with lurpak light
Banana

10st 5.5 still. Worked out loads yesterday so thought I'd be slightly heavier this morning, but StS :)

Yey! So hopefully a loss tomorrow morning? X

Breakfast:
cup of tea
2 crumpets with lurpak light
Banana

Mmmmmm Crumpets! Not had them in AGES! X

I'm not sure ill see a loss now until I change my food. When I'm not watching what I eat and training, I usually stick at 10st 5!! So I think that I won't see much of a drop now until I'm a bit more careful with food.
Xx

I'm not sure ill see a loss now until I change my food. When I'm not watching what I eat and training, I usually stick at 10st 5!! So I think that I won't see much of a drop now until I'm a bit more careful with food.
Xx

Which won't be until just before Spain? 10 5 must be your natural weight then? X

Which won't be until just before Spain? 10 5 must be your natural weight then? X

Yeah I think it is. Between 10st 4- 10st 5. When training I'm obviously slightly heavier from muscle mass but smaller in inches. Once I'm back at work, my eating will be back on track so that gives me 18 days to smash it!
I'd love to be in the 9's when I go. When I look at my holiday pics, I look fine and I must have been 10st ish so I'll be happy if I look like that when I go x

Back