Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Anyone watching The White Queen, the OH and my nan love it so I'm downloading songs for my IPhone as at the minute I tend to run in silence lol

Went to a dance festival tonight!! :D haven't had dinner tho! All I've had today:

Hotdog

8 crabs ticks, beetroot
Banana
Almonds 40g

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!!! Porridge for me tomoz I think x

Went to a dance festival tonight!! :D haven't had dinner tho! All I've had today:

Hotdog

8 crabs ticks, beetroot
Banana
Almonds 40g

Eeeeeekkkkkk!!!! Porridge for me tomoz I think x

Blimey, is that all you had?!? Hope u enjoyed the dance festival. Enjoy your porridge this morning.x

I might have porridge today. No running today., having a rest! Tano you need to get your ass on your Nike+ lol

I might have porridge today. No running today., having a rest! Tano you need to get your ass on your Nike+ lol

I'm just considering my DVD but feels too early to do it lol x

Hahahaha I know!!! It's so weird but I actually run more in the winter than I ever do in the summer!! It's because loads of races and runs come up early in the year. It's easier when I have something to work for oppose to leisurely runs haha! Plus my ankle isn't 100% yet. I don't want to run on it properly yet coz I know it will take AGES to heal. When I do a few classes, I can deal it. Injuries are the $hittest ever!!! I'll be back on it tho, don't u worry!!!

Plan for today

breakfast - cornflakes with sultanas
Lunch - 3 slices wholemeal bread with strawberry jam
Dinner - no friggin idea lol

Had my porridge for today, thought I'd ran out of honey but it was in the other cupboard! Annoying!!! I'm looking after friends children this week till Thursday.
Food today:
Porridge with skimmed milk

Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce and a mullerlight yogurt

Dinner: sirloin steak n salad

Kettle class tonight :)

Had my porridge for today, thought I'd ran out of honey but it was in the other cupboard! Annoying!!! I'm looking after friends children this week till Thursday.
Food today:
Porridge with skimmed milk

Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce and a mullerlight yogurt

Dinner: sirloin steak n salad

Kettle class tonight :)

What's Kettle Class? I have visions that they help u to make the perfect cup of tea lol x

Haha I wish it was that easy! It's a weight that has a handle. Change of plan now anyway, I'm not going gym because.... Well I just can't be arsed to actually! Changing my dinner too from steak n salad to a chilli con carne with spice Cous Cous :) it's pi$$ing down and I want something nice to eat :) x

Iv got chicken legs and thighs with peri peri powder coriander and cumin hmmmm with rice and corn cob

Mmm love chilli it's delish!
Ya get days like that where the gym is a no go area especially when it's raining out! All ya Wana so is go home get into your Jammies and chill for the evening

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Defo!!!! I can't wait to get my pj's on! James your dinner sounds beaut. Swapped my Cous Cous for 30g cheese instead and I'm having a danio yogurt for dessert :)

Attachments

• image-1694980009.jpg
    image-1694980009.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 52
Defo!!!! I can't wait to get my pj's on! James your dinner sounds beaut. Swapped my Cous Cous for 30g cheese instead and I'm having a danio yogurt for dessert :)

I am quite enjoying this healthy eating didn't think I would as I'm not a big lover of cooking which is why I eat out the freezer so much lol but no more!

Luckily I haven't done any baking recently but I do have my cousins 21st cake to do next month and my girlfriends birthday cake to do as well as my nephews lol

I am quite enjoying this healthy eating didn't think I would as I'm not a big lover of cooking which is why I eat out the freezer so much lol but no more!

Luckily I haven't done any baking recently but I do have my cousins 21st cake to do next month and my girlfriends birthday cake to do as well as my nephews lol

Good luck with baking all those and resisting all those!!! I love cakes and butter icing more than anything else in the world!!! Dreamy!!!

Mmmmmm Chilli with Cheese is a must! Hope u enjoyed it :) x

Good luck with baking all those and resisting all those!!! I love cakes and butter icing more than anything else in the world!!! Dreamy!!!

I love baking, done quite a few cakes, I would post them on here but might get in trouble for taunting people lol

I love baking, done quite a few cakes, I would post them on here but might get in trouble for taunting people lol

I never get tempted when I'm baking, do you? X

Back