Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

It's literally only for these two weeks before holiday. As soon as I get back, it simply clean eating! No counting a thing. Oh god, I just wanna be normal :( xxx

Me too, wish I could just eat normal without over eating n having to go on some kind of weight loss plan x

I think the saying 'I've never struggled with my weight as much as I have since I dieted is so true' x

Yea true story
My friend calorie counts and she has to weigh her apples and all!! I couldn't be dealing with that!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very true! One oh my god about the apple weighing haha!!
Weighed this morning :D

Attachments

• image-1973792969.jpg
    image-1973792969.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 24
Breakfast: banana, yog, honey, seeds

Lunch: 40g cashew nuts
Danio yogurt

Dinner: we're out for an Indian whoooooooooop whoooooooooop!!!

Whoop Whoop! I reckon you could get that last 1lb off, you still have the whole of today and the whole of tomorrow before WI! X Well Done Sweetie, 9 12 is fantastic! X

Whoop skinny minni!! Can't wait to b that weight! Xx

It's been bloody painful getting here hahaha!!! I am soooo looking forward to my all inclusive. Thanks girls :)

I feel like, if I can get down to 9st 11, then even if i put on half a stone on holiday, I'll still be 10st 4 which is the top end of my comfortable feeling x

It's been bloody painful getting here hahaha!!! I am soooo looking forward to my all inclusive. Thanks girls :)

You've Done Amazing Sweetie :) Don't think I could be so strict! X

I feel like, if I can get down to 9st 11, then even if i put on half a stone on holiday, I'll still be 10st 4 which is the top end of my comfortable feeling x

I think it's good to have a 'Holiday Buffer' I gave myself the 4lbs, you're paying for it so you want to make the best of it! X

You've Done Amazing Sweetie :) Don't think I could be so strict! X

I think it's good to have a 'Holiday Buffer' I gave myself the 4lbs, you're paying for it so you want to make the best of it! X

Thanks beauty!!! Yeah I'm allowing a 7lb buffer hahaha!!! I can't wait to not worry about it for a whole week!!! X

So I've looked online at the menu for the indian and have decided that I'm NOT having any poppadums- once I start, I can't stop. I'm going to have salmon tikka (cubed, spiced salmon cooked in tandoor) tarka dhal side and a side saag aloo shared with OH. No bread, no rice :)

Last edited:
So I've looked online at the menu for the indian and have decided that I'm NOT having any poppadums- once I start, I can't stop. I'm going to have salmon tikka (cubed, spiced salmon cooked in tandoor) tarka dhal side and a side saag aloo shared with OH. No bread, no rice :)

You have some willpower girl! No way could I resist all the nice things at a Indian xx

Bloody hell, good girl :)

What I'd love is:

Poppadums with dips
Onion bhajis

Chicken korma
Peshwari naan
Mushroom rice
Plain naan
Saag aloo

FML

What I'd love is:

Poppadums with dips
Onion bhajis

Chicken korma
Peshwari naan
Mushroom rice
Plain naan
Saag aloo

FML

I always have

Poppadum a
Chicken Chat
Lamb Madras
Half a peshwari naan
Half a Keema naan
Chips

:)

I never get to eat/go out for curries.

Haven't had a take away curry since I was about 19!

Miss it so badly!!

Xx

Lol I have

Onion bhaji
Poppadoms n pickle tray

Lamb or chicken balti
Pilau rice
Garlic nan

Mmmmm starving now!! .. Zillion points x

Whaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!! Get out for one ASAP!!! X

I wish! My OH hates it. He cant even stand the smell on my clothes if I eat a curry at someone house. He wont go near me if ive been even near something that's remotely like curry.

Drives me insane! Its not even worth cooking it a home because he moans all evening long!

Back