Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Doing ok, had a treat day last weekend and went out for a mix grill and Ice cream sundae and tonight were ordering pizza but I've been good all during the weekdays for the last 3 weeks and yeah still going strong on running, 6.2miles other day :) meant to go this morning but legs still abit sore lol

Doing ok, had a treat day last weekend and went out for a mix grill and Ice cream sundae and tonight were ordering pizza but I've been good all during the weekdays for the last 3 weeks and yeah still going strong on running, 6.2miles other day :) meant to go this morning but legs still abit sore lol

Great on the running!!! U lost any more?

I'm back!!! And so fat hahaha!!! I'm dreading weighing myself and have absolutely gone wayyyy over the buffer! Oh well! Had a really lovely time! Actually missed u lot!!!

Welcome Back :) When do u face WI? I've just been and WI myself! X

Welcome Back :) When do u face WI? I've just been and WI myself! X

Morning chick! Just saw you lost, well done! 8st 2 is actually amazing!!!

Well I've just weighed myself and it is actually horrendous haha!!! When I went away I was 9st 13 and I weighed 10st 10 this morning!!! So I have actually gained 11lbs in a week!! Most of that will drop away through the week. Need to go shopping and get some food in! My cupboards are bare haha! I'm starting again today- healthy eating and clean foods.

Today:
Fruit tea
40g cashew nuts

1 hour bootcamp class at 10am

Morning chick! Just saw you lost, well done! 8st 2 is actually amazing!!!

Well I've just weighed myself and it is actually horrendous haha!!! When I went away I was 9st 13 and I weighed 10st 10 this morning!!! So I have actually gained 11lbs in a week!! Most of that will drop away through the week. Need to go shopping and get some food in! My cupboards are bare haha! I'm starting again today- healthy eating and clean foods.

Today:
Fruit tea
40g cashew nuts

1 hour bootcamp class at 10am

11lbs in a week! That must of been an epic eating and drinking session ;-) Main thing is you enjoyed it and you're back on track now :) Welcome Back! X

11lbs in a week! That must of been an epic eating and drinking session ;-) Main thing is you enjoyed it and you're back on track now :) Welcome Back! X

All inclusived up to the maxxx!!! I didn't necessarily make bad choices just ate a lot!!! And alcohol is a killer for weight gain for me! Cocktails/beer!!! I'm hoping that I can get down to at least 10st 6/7 by the end of the week x

All inclusived up to the maxxx!!! I didn't necessarily make bad choices just ate a lot!!! And alcohol is a killer for weight gain for me! Cocktails/beer!!! I'm hoping that I can get down to at least 10st 6/7 by the end of the week x

I'm sure u will! Your tummy will think your throat has been cut lol! I think I've done so well this time as I'm not drinking at the moment, it's made a big difference. X

I hardly ever drink so this week, drinking very day will have made a huge difference! I can see a 4lbs gain the next day from a drinking sesh but it usually comes off in a couple of days. I need to move this diary an change the thread title, anyone know how?

I hardly ever drink so this week, drinking very day will have made a huge difference! I can see a 4lbs gain the next day from a drinking sesh but it usually comes off in a couple of days. I need to move this diary an change the thread title, anyone know how?

I wrote in the Admin Section and they did it for me :) What u changing it to? U not coming back to WW then x

I wrote in the Admin Section and they did it for me :) What u changing it to? U not coming back to WW then x

No just gonna stick to my healthy eating, it's the one thing I know works and I can stick to. Ok, thanks Hun, I'll try that. Just put my gym stuff on and it's so bloody tight hahaha

No just gonna stick to my healthy eating, it's the one thing I know works and I can stick to. Ok, thanks Hun, I'll try that. Just put my gym stuff on and it's so bloody tight hahaha

Oh Dear.....! Ill still be sticking around if that's ok! X

I will too hun. glad you had a good hol x

Back