Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Had to eat an early lunch/brunch/2nd breakfast!!

Bowl of clusters

Banana/greek yog/honey/seeds
Granola bars

Had to eat an early lunch/brunch/2nd breakfast!!

Bowl of clusters

Banana/greek yog/honey/seeds
Granola bars

Damn that Post-AI Hunger!!! X

I know!!! Think it's the exercise too! Done two hardcore classes since I've been back lol x

You'll need another holiday ;-) x

This is my food for today:

Clusters
Coffee

One hour circuit class

Banana/honey/yog/seeds
Granola bar

Smoked sausage baguette (small and reduced fat sausage-no butter)
3 Jaffa cakes
Snack a jacks

Roast chicken dinner-no Yorkshire puddings no potatoes, just meat n veg with gravy

This is my food for today:

Clusters
Coffee

One hour circuit class

Banana/honey/yog/seeds
Granola bar

Smoked sausage baguette (small and reduced fat sausage-no butter)
3 Jaffa cakes
Snack a jacks

Roast chicken dinner-no Yorkshire puddings no potatoes, just meat n veg with gravy

You can't call it a Roast Dinner if there's no Roast Parsnips/Potatoes, Yorkshire Puds or Stuffing!!! I love Jaffa Cakes, only allow myself 1 on WW as I begrudge 'paying' more than 1pp each! X

I had roasted parsnips n carrots AND did end up hving 2 aunt Bessie's!!!

I just couldn't resist when I put the others in the oven!

I just couldn't resist when I put the others in the oven!

They can't be too harmful, they are like a puff of air lol x

Have been SOOO desperate for ice cream today and resisted!!! :D well happy!!! X

Have been SOOO desperate for ice cream today and resisted!!! :D well happy!!! X

Well Done Sweetie! Bet you're really proud of yourself! X

Morning!

Got dentist at 9:15am. Shitting it eeeekkkk!!! So weird how as adults the dentist still haunts is haha!
Really pleased that the scales are dropping down, making me feel a bit better although I still feel fat and horrendous! Starting to get the holiday blues now :( gotta keep thinking about my 3 day Spain jaunt in sept I guess! My holiday pics are up on in$tagram if any of you are on there, my account is tanobizzle??? It a private account but if i recognise u, off here, ill accept haha. X

Breakfast this morning:
2 crumpets with lurpak light
Banana
Cup of tea
Xxx

10st 6.5!! Whoop- still dropping :)

Yey! Well Done! X

Morning!

Got dentist at 9:15am. Shitting it eeeekkkk!!! So weird how as adults the dentist still haunts is haha!
Really pleased that the scales are dropping down, making me feel a bit better although I still feel fat and horrendous! Starting to get the holiday blues now :( gotta keep thinking about my 3 day Spain jaunt in sept I guess! My holiday pics are up on in$tagram if any of you are on there, my account is tanobizzle??? It a private account but if i recognise u, off here, ill accept haha. X

Breakfast this morning:
2 crumpets with lurpak light
Banana
Cup of tea
Xxx

What are u having done at the Dentist? I think it's always good to get back into the swing of things! When do u go to Spain? Is it for an occasion? X

Yey! Well Done! X

What are u having done at the Dentist? I think it's always good to get back into the swing of things! When do u go to Spain? Is it for an occasion? X

Just a check up and polish I THINK!!! Eeeek it's the polish that hurts :(
Spain I end of sept for a wedding :) x

Just a check up and polish I THINK!!! Eeeek it's the polish that hurts :(
Spain I end of sept for a wedding :) x

Oh No :-( Just think of Spain lol x You'll get your tan topped up then ;-) x

Dinner tonight is Cantonese chicken with brown rice ad prawn crackers. Not sure about lunch yet x

Back