Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Hahaha yep! I have combat later too tho eeeekkk x

Oooooo that sounds good! I was meant to be starting 30DS but had a lie in instead lol x

Today's food:

Banana
Cashew nuts (40g)

Half a reduced fat smoked sausage with BBQ dip x

Combat completed!!! Plus my cleaning for 2.5 hours!!
Food:
Mango activia yogurt
Banana
Cashew nuts
Half reduced fat smoked sausage with BBQ dip
2 jumbo cod fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce, mixed beans and salad

:D a very good day x

Combat completed!!! Plus my cleaning for 2.5 hours!!
Food:
Mango activia yogurt
Banana
Cashew nuts
Half reduced fat smoked sausage with BBQ dip
2 jumbo cod fishcakes with sweet chilli sauce, mixed beans and salad

:D a very good day x

Check u out with your controlled eating and exercise! You're really in the zone! X

Well Done!!! You're like an expert loser lol x

Hahaha I'm an expert gainer a well!! A proper yoyo. I just think I know how I need to eat to be the weight I want to be. I don't eat like it all the time and it's stupid to think I will. But I know that I can just get straight back on it. X

Hahaha I'm an expert gainer a well!! A proper yoyo. I just think I know how I need to eat to be the weight I want to be. I don't eat like it all the time and it's stupid to think I will. But I know that I can just get straight back on it. X

A friend of. I've does exactly the same thing, i think I must be one of the only people who is too scared to do anything too drastic lol! X

I'm the same. I know what I need to do to lose weight and I know I will never be 100 percent all the time yet my expectation are always way too high of myself.

You're doing fab though lovely. Keep up the good work!

Xx

I'm the same. I know what I need to do to lose weight and I know I will never be 100 percent all the time yet my expectation are always way too high of myself.

You're doing fab though lovely. Keep up the good work!

Xx

Thanks sweetie x

Early dinner:

Crispy chicken ceaser salad
Q

Attachments

• image-3758351113.jpg
    image-3758351113.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 52
Back