Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Just had to cook the OH a late dinner as he's been playing squash! Painful!!! I'm not usually hungry, especially after eating myself but I just had to cook it and watch him eat it! My bellys not rumbling so I know I'm not hungry, it just goes to show how smells and sight encourage us to eat! X

Tano tano you naughty sly lady ;)

Haha just kidding! Im so pleased you have found something you like and something that is working! Sometimes we deffo need a shake up.

Ive been thinking about IF for a while as you will ser my main eating is afternoon late evening. And I dotn mind cal counting.

But you know me woukd just be another thing I'd fail at and only end up swapping back to something else lol

My tdee is like 3000 cals lol thats soooo much to eat haha

Tano tano you naughty sly lady ;)

Haha just kidding! Im so pleased you have found something you like and something that is working! Sometimes we deffo need a shake up.

Ive been thinking about IF for a while as you will ser my main eating is afternoon late evening. And I dotn mind cal counting.

But you know me woukd just be another thing I'd fail at and only end up swapping back to something else lol

My tdee is like 3000 cals lol thats soooo much to eat haha

Ermmmmm you are DEFO not a failure missy!!! If u think it might work, give it a go. In all honestly, I didn't think I'd last a day and I thought I'd find it too hard, but it's fine! That's why I never mentioned it on here because I honestly didnt think I could do it! Hope you're well!! X

fabulous! z

Hi!!! Day 6... I can't believe it! I'm down to 10st 1 this morning which is great and I can't believe I've actually a) done it and b) found it relatively easy! Took my nephew to the cinema this morning. He had apple juice and minstrels... The smell of the cinema was torture! I bloody love popcorn haha but I had nothing. Had a later window today, starting at 2pm. Ie just had a wholemeal ham roll, activia yogurt an some walkers sunbites with a cup of tea. Having a curry with the family tonight, having chicken tikka masala, brown rice, low fat naan bread and I'm allowing myself 2 poppadums with mango chutney dip. (At home, not eating out) my window may go on till 9pm instead of 8 which will be a 7 hour eating window but it depends on wht time we eat. Gotta make sure this fits around my life and not the other way around!!! Bootcamp in the morning too No exercise today!! Total cals: 1360

Hi!!! Day 6... I can't believe it! I'm down to 10st 1 this morning which is great and I can't believe I've actually a) done it and b) found it relatively easy! Took my nephew to the cinema this morning. He had apple juice and minstrels... The smell of the cinema was torture! I bloody love popcorn haha but I had nothing. Had a later window today, starting at 2pm. Ie just had a wholemeal ham roll, activia yogurt an some walkers sunbites with a cup of tea. Having a curry with the family tonight, having chicken tikka masala, brown rice, low fat naan bread and I'm allowing myself 2 poppadums with mango chutney dip. (At home, not eating out) my window may go on till 9pm instead of 8 which will be a 7 hour eating window but it depends on wht time we eat. Gotta make sure this fits around my life and not the other way around!!! Bootcamp in the morning too No exercise today!! Total cals: 1360

OMG your food sounds AMAZING! Curry etc is the one thing I've not really had since starting, jealous.com! Hope u enjoy it :) Can't believe how much food you can fit into your window! Yummy Yummy! X

Was bored so I went gym for 45 mins plus walked there and back :)

Great cal burn xx

Hopefully before my eating window shuts at 9pm haha!!! Waiting for the in laws to come home x

Hopefully before my eating window shuts at 9pm haha!!! Waiting for the in laws to come home x

All this talk of windows reminds me of Playschool, have u got a round Window lol x

All this talk of windows reminds me of Playschool, have u got a round Window lol x

Hahahaha!!!

Well dinner was lovely and soooo much food! Ha a bag of cashew nuts after gym so cals today are: 1578

Plus I exercise away: 486 walking to gym, 45 mins session/ walking home :)

Back