Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Hahahaha!!!

Well dinner was lovely and soooo much food! Ha a bag of cashew nuts after gym so cals today are: 1578

Plus I exercise away: 486 walking to gym, 45 mins session/ walking home :)

Glad u enjoyed your din dins :) Whats your planned window for today? X

Morning probably a 1pm - 7pm or a 2-8! Depends on what we do and where we go today I guess. Not got much planned actually. What are you up to today? X

Up a pound after my carb fest last night, but to be expected so I'm not pissed off about a pound at all. I can get that gone!!! Not sure what time my eating window will be today! Weigh in tomorrow will be my final weekly loss figure so we'll see. Off to the gym at 10am

Morning probably a 1pm - 7pm or a 2-8! Depends on what we do and where we go today I guess. Not got much planned actually. What are you up to today? X

Sounds very respectable! I'm off to London today :) x

Up a pound after my carb fest last night, but to be expected so I'm not pissed off about a pound at all. I can get that gone!!! Not sure what time my eating window will be today! Weigh in tomorrow will be my final weekly loss figure so we'll see. Off to the gym at 10am

Im guessing that a lb wouldn't be 'real' weight gain anyway? I'm looking forward to your final result tomorrow, exciting times! X

A lb is nothing girl! Prolly just water.

You will have it gone in no time the way your going!

Xxxx

Hahaha! Nobody could eat the amount of carbs I had yesterday and not gain!!! Xxx

I muat admit I love my carbs. The whiter and stodgier the better! No wonder I'm a blob! Think carbs are more addictive than crack. And much more readily available ;)

I muat admit I love my carbs. The whiter and stodgier the better! No wonder I'm a blob! Think carbs are more addictive than crack. And much more readily available ;)

Carbs are definitely more addictive than crack hahah!!! Carb heaven I was in last night!!!

I'm in the Carb Loving Club! Can't wait to get to Goal so I can have my Tiger Bread! X

2188 cals today but I burnt off almost 700 at gym! Ate in a 1pm-9pm window so have now moved to 16/8 plan. Had a naughty day today and have decided that on a Saturday I'm going to eat freely an not worry to much about calories. Only one day a week. I find I go loopy if I can't be a bit naughty now and again!!!

you can still have a couple of 6 hour days though. 2 days down for me but work days may be different x

you can still have a couple of 6 hour days though. 2 days down for me but work days may be different x

I'm going to stick to 12-8 eating window mon-Friday and maybe alter the timings on a weekend dependent on what I'm doing! I have such a busy September! X

it hasn't moved for me today? x

I've started a new IF diary called IF diary: my new way of eating. So many of you follow me on here, it would be great to keep in touch, follow it if you want as I won't be posting food/results on here anymore. I'll still be following your diaries anyway if not xxx It's in the JUDDD/intermittant fasting section x

Back