Tano's slimming world diary

I don't blame you! We've been sorting out all our clothes today and I've chucked all my old fat clothes :D I've kept some of the newer fat clothes because if I 'should' ever fall pregnant they will come in handy! x
Eeeeeek love a clear out and am loving this baby talk Bec!!! X

Eeeeeek love a clear out and am loving this baby talk Bec!!! X

Well according to a reading I had done last year I won't be pregnant until I'm 37/38. I hope to god he was wrong but I suppose time will tell! In the meantime I will just enjoy feeling slinky :)

Well according to a reading I had done last year I won't be pregnant until I'm 37/38. I hope to god he was wrong but I suppose time will tell! In the meantime I will just enjoy feeling slinky :)
Hell yes x

Well done on the lossy in. The burgers look amazing xx

So let me just get this straight please Tano.
You starve yourself for the entire day and just eat if you have to?
How many days per week do you do this one?
And more importantly (LOL) does it work??

So let me just get this straight please Tano. You starve yourself for the entire day and just eat if you have to? How many days per week do you do this one? And more importantly (LOL) does it work??
You eat within an eating window so when I WAS iF (which I'm not now as I do slimming world) I would hVe my first meal at 12pm and eat up to 8pm at night. That's actually a HUGE eating window. Yes it does work. I stopped doing it for health/medical reasons but I still recommend it. My personal trainer eats like this all the time and a lot of people who train with me eat this way too. I saw results quite quickly.

I back tan up. My oh is a personal trainer and does this with clients. There is no starving involved its eating at a time your body can burn it off best!

Yeah, if you read up on it, you'll see there are lots of proven health benefits

Morning!!

Mixed berries, banana and strawberry muller

Beans jkt n salad
Satsumas

2 alpen light bars (HEXB)

Pasta n sauce (free) might have it with some extra mushrooms thrown in. (Have to be a quick crappy one as I'm home late) x

59 syns used this week, the cook made me a tuna mayo jacket instead of beans, but was delish anyway!!!
Still on plan and a 4.5 syn day is wicked :)

Proud alert!!! Forgot my hex b alpen lights. Had a ham sandwich on wholemeal (add another syn for the butter/spread) As some of you know (if you've seen pics, the buffet was IMMENSE! I have taken a HUGE slice of cake home with me and will have it but I reckon it will be about 30 syns lol... It IS massive!!! But I tested my will power and did not cave!!! 60 syns so far :)

Well done the cake looks immense! !

I really want cake now haha x

Proud alert!!! Forgot my hex b alpen lights. Had a ham sandwich on wholemeal (add another syn for the butter/spread) As some of you know (if you've seen pics, the buffet was IMMENSE! I have taken a HUGE slice of cake home with me and will have it but I reckon it will be about 30 syns lol... It IS massive!!! But I tested my will power and did not cave!!! 60 syns so far :)

I am sooooo proud! The cakes did look delish!!

I've said that when we go to the Lakes in April that I am going to have cake when we go into a tea shop! I'm not really a cake person however I always seem to be desperate to lose weight whenever we go away so I just have coffee whilst John has cake and I feel deprived!! Well this time I'm having it too!! I might even have a scone with jam and cream :O x

Ahhh there were scones there too!!! I saved a slice as I LOVE the cakes the cook makes at work and well... It would be rude not to hahaha!!! Probs have it tomoz after gym lol... Wave goodbye to 30 syns tan!!! I've looked up similar giant Victoria sponge/ birthday cakes and they all seem to be coming up at about 26-28 syns.
I'll just make sure I'm extra useful with my remaining 15... Easy peasy xxx

Very random x

When I last made a Victoria sponge with butter cream I totalled the syns up to about 100 for the whole cake so you're probably about right with your calculations

Enjoy every single mouthful! :) x

Back