Tano's slimming world food diary

Add a square of dark chocolate 3 syns (90% Lindt) from a 100g bar x

Looks like the naughty week and weekend is coming off, down to 10st 3 this morning. I've been sitting between 10st and 10st 2 so I'm really happy about this! Still ill, had zero sleep and could actually cry right now!!!
Stuck to plan and had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. I'm having throat sweets and cough medicine but no way am I synning it; I don't care!! X

Looks like the naughty week and weekend is coming off, down to 10st 3 this morning. I've been sitting between 10st and 10st 2 so I'm really happy about this! Still ill, had zero sleep and could actually cry right now!!!
Stuck to plan and had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast. I'm having throat sweets and cough medicine but no way am I synning it; I don't care!! X

Hope you start to feel better soon xx

Had a sponge and custard (10 syns)

Swapping my dinner, not sure what I'm going to have. X

Hahaha I was meant to put in 19 syns not 10 syns.... I wish!!!! I'm going to do my syns weekly instead of daily as I always have a dessert a week and a cheaty meal a week so if I look at syns weekly, it stays similar to my plan I was on before.
So 105 syns for the week....

So I've had 52/105 syns so far. I'm having cod in sweet chilli with salad so that's 1 syn xx

Oh and I saw that Lindt 90% choc was 6.5 syns for 25g. A whole bar is 100g so I synned 1 square as 3 syns. THEN I saw that Bec you said it was 1 syn per square. If that's right then I can drop 2 syns from my total so far lol x

Is this the one?

image-302255439.jpg

Dinner is cod in sweet chilli (1 syn) sweet corn and sweet potato baked. I don't have any other veg in hence the no super free and I just don't fancy salad! This will be ok right??? X

Dinner is cod in sweet chilli (1 syn) sweet corn and sweet potato baked. I don't have any other veg in hence the no super free and I just don't fancy salad! This will be ok right??? X

Are you doing extra easy? If so sweetcorn is superfree but as long as you haven't got lashings of sweet potato I wouldn't worry too much, it's only one meal x

Are you doing extra easy? If so sweetcorn is superfree but as long as you haven't got lashings of sweet potato I wouldn't worry too much, it's only one meal x

Yep EE. Oh I didn't realise sweet corn was a super free. :)

Need to add 2 syns for butter and I had natural yogurt with honey (2.5 syns)

Total 56.5/105 syns used

Yep EE. Oh I didn't realise sweet corn was a super free. :)

Need to add 2 syns for butter and I had natural yogurt with honey (2.5 syns)

Total 56.5/105 syns used

Ahhh sorry I meant to type sweetcorn isn't superfree x

Ahhh sorry I meant to type sweetcorn isn't superfree x

Hahaha I didn't think it was lol! Oh well, it was a healthy dinner and wasn't bloody burger and chips hahaha x

Tomorrow's food:

2 boiled eggs (free)
Skimmed milk (HEXA)

Chicken (FREE)
Lettuce (FREE)
Olives (1.5 syns)
Sweet corn (FREE)
Orange

Lean mince (FrEe)
Mushrooms (FREE)
Kidney beans (FREE)
Passata (FReE)