~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

No cals in sweetners Tan and a cuppa with just a dash of ss milk would be about 10cals.

Doin' good girl :):) xx

I feel so good today!

I dont even feel hungry!

I dont even want any chocolate/crisps/bad nawty food!

Go Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:happy036:Go you indeed!! :wee:
:woohoo: xx

:giggle: Wonder how long it lasts though?!!!! :eek:

Don't worry about it ... just make the most of it!!! xx

I am!

Just tallied up my total cals for today (1,048) and although it doesnt seem like alot i feel fine on it. Which is what im most surprised at! I'd thought i'd really struggle today so im amazed at how good i feel! :D :D :D :D

Day 2

Thanks Iris & Mary :)

Wednesday 6th Jan

B- Banana (100cals) Muesli (230cals)

L- Chicken & Sweetcorn cuppa soup (55cals)
Ham (62cals)
Apple (40cals)
LF Yog (100cals)

*2 carrots (50cals)
*2tbsp ex light mayo with pepper & garlic (30cals)

D- Baked chicken & salad.
125g chicken breast (190cals)
salad (15cals)
Tomato (15cals)
Cucumber (5cals)
Salsa (16cals)
Light salad cream (34 cals)

*500ml apple & pear sugar free squash (15cals)
*500ml water
*1 cuppa with s.smilk & sweetner (20cals)

Total Cals = 977
-------------------------

Bit of a weird day today - took my car for an mot straight from work and then went and saw my friend for lunch as she works just over the road (car still not ready so back home now) so took with me a cuppa soup and an apple and when i got home i had some ham & a LF yog.

My friend took me to her desk and her collegue (who i met at the summer ball) told me i had lost more weight since she last saw me and when i told her 8st she couldnt believe it! ...... just the extra boost i need right now! :D

Got no veg to do for tea tonight but the bag of mixed leaf salad is open so will have that with my chicken with other salady bits :)

LOVED! the cuppa soup today :heartpump: They're divine!! I might have to invest in some more :p

Last edited:
LOVED! the cuppa soup today :heartpump: They're divine!! I might have to invest in some more :p
Brings back memories eh Tanya? ;)
You're doing great!
I've been trying to post a new thread on how I got over the holidays but it keep telling me theres a problem with the website?! Must be something to do with my PC though or everyone else couldn't post? I can comment on other posts, but I don't want to hijack anyones thread with my escapades! LOL!

Just the downer i didn't need :sigh: my car is costing me £220!!! It's only 5 years old, its 2nd mot and £220!!! :mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad:

Last edited:
Aww hang in there chick? Here in N.Ireland a mot check-up usually costs around £150- thats if theres nothing wrong! Then another £30-odd for the test! Then theres insurance, tax, oh....don't get me started....!

Ah thats it though - im very lucky to have a family friend that does it for us alot cheaper - that price does include the labour and mot test but its still a heck of a lot - and ive got my car tax due this month also which is another £80.

Thankgod i worked my butt off over christmas with all the silly 2am starts :sigh: :(

Still, I'm sure you can think of better things you'd like to spend it on!
(PS: My road tax is £176 for 12mths!)

Irish, £80 is for 6months!!!!!! :eek: lol

And ya bet ya bottom dollar i could find something better to spend that kinda money on! :giggle:

Sorry about your car Tan .. that's a bummer :( xx

It sure is Jan - but hey it needed doing! It was my brake pads & discs, steering & a tyre and im pretty thankfull i got my mot done early as who knows what couldve happened with this awful weather we got down here and me driving at silly o clock in the morning to work with worn out break pads and discs! :) So in all, i guess money well spent ...... (still coulda bought 8 pairs of shoes for that much! haha) x

Last edited:
Day 3

Thursday 7th Jan

B- Banana (100cals) Cinnamon Porridge (230cals)

L- Grilled chicken breast & salad.
Grilled Chicken breast -150g (222cals)
Salad (15cals)
Tomato (15cals)
Cucumber (5cals)
Carrot (30cals)
Red Onion -10g (5cals)
LF Salad Cream (34cals)
LF Yog (100cals)

*apple (40cals)

D- Grilled gammon & cooked veg.
Grilled Gammon (200cals)
Cooked Veg (60cals)
Mushrooms (20cals inc spray)
Ketchup (36cals)

*750ml apple & pear sugar free squash (23cals)
*1 cuppa with s.smilk & sweetner (20cals)
*750ml pure water

Total Cals: 1,112
--------------------------

So, got a half day from work today which meant i was home by half 9 which meant i had porridge instead of muesli :drool: Not too sure on the exact calories on the porridge as its an oatsosimple cinnamon one and i threw the box but im pretty damn sure it wasnt more than 230cals - the others arent, not even the golden syrup one.

I notice my menu is changing a little from the 'plan' but im ok with it aslong as im sticking roughly to it. Like today i had planned tuna salad but my dad left me a chicken breast from a pack of 4 which he used for his & my brothers curry last night so i will have that instead for lunch.

Its ok to deviate a little surely, aslong as its all good?! :p

Blinking freezing today so im guna curl up in bed and watch some more prison break .... wii fit VS wentworth miller = no contest!!! ;) :giggle:

Last edited:
Sure it's okay to deviate a little- real life will always throw up circumstances where you have to make choices? It's the choices that you make that will determine your success. You're doing great so far this week menu-wise. I've been pretty strict too and after a sneaky peek this morning it looks like 2 of the 5 Christmas lbs are gone...hopefully that'll stay the case? I did my weigh-in last Monday so I'll wait til this monday to double-check and then do my wi's every Friday from then on until I'm back to my finishing weight? Thats the plan anyway! LOL!

It's the choices that you make that will determine your success.

Totally agree :)

Fully enjoyed my lunch today - probably cuz it was warm! :giggle:

And irish, well done on your sneaky weigh in!!!! b***h!!! hahahaha Just joking! Im too scared to weigh myself - just 2 more sleeps then i'll find out the damage :eek:

Can you still not post a new thread yet? xxx

Back