~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Thanks Jan .... that seems to say 75g is 83cals. I thought too 266 was a lot for 75g of rice! :giggle:

Day 7

Monday 11th Jan

B- 2 slices toast with thin spread of icbinb (300cals)

L- Cheese, Ham & pickle sandwich.
Bread (200cals)
Ham (60cals)
Cheese (90cals)
Pickle
WW Vanilla Yog (50cals)

D- Spag bol with beef mince & sprinkling of LF cheese.

*lemon slice (111cals)
*10 grapes
*chocolate teacake (75cals)

*250ml diet coke
*2 gingernut biscuits (100cals)
*2 crackers with salad cream (100cals)
*3home made choc chip cookies
*bag of thai sweet chilli crackers (60g = 246cals) - i ate the whole god dammed bag!! :eek:

----------------------------------

Today has been a bit of an oopsy day! lol Counted some calories but really couldnt be assed to work out others :sigh:

Back to strictness tomorrow :)

xxxx

Last edited:
Tanya, you seem to be well back on track. An 11lb gain was not too bad given that you thought you had done so much more damage.

Your plan sounds good-strict and non strict days. Years ago when my weight was in check i.e. around 11-12st, I used do something similar. When it crept up a bit, I would be very careful monday to friday as in low fat, no sugar and no alcohol. Weekends, I would eat a little more and , of course, have possibly too much wine. It worked really well for me as I did not feel deprived when I could have weekends off!!!
Hopefully, your plan will do well for you. I admire your tenacity, you see things through. Well done you!!!

Hi Tanya,

I posted something here to you yesterday (re your rice question), but for whatever reason, it's not up yet. Maybe it's with the moderator. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that your diary and posts really inspire me. With a long history of weight issues, and weight loss (about the same as yourself), I returned to LT in the run up to Christmas to ditch about 2 stone that had crept back up. Got the job done thankfully. But that's thanks in no small part to you and your pals, whose posts really do inspire, inform and motivate :)

We all have similar journeys and challenges, and it's great to see. Plus, you're doing so, so well on maintenance. Congrats!

It's a long journey, eh?
Melanie

Thanks girls :)

Grovergirl - yep it sure is a long journeybut a worthwhile one - one that is going to last my lifetime. Its a complete life style change and we can never go back to how we ate before otherwise we'd be forever on and off tfr.

Some days we may think we may not ever get 'there' but im sure we all will eventually be able to find the balance we all need :)

S'only 900cals Tan .... don't be goin' too low now will ya ;) xx

(Can I give ya some of the ones I've 'ad :):) xx)

Oh ive had far more than 900 today jan!

Oh right ... good .... thought your original post was everything you would be having .. now you've edited it people will wonder what I'm going on about! :)

BTW There's a thread been started - a 'Big Pants' thread or ' what we used to wear' .. Bit of fun having photos taken in what used to fit us. I can't wait to get my photo taken in my 'Big Pants' - I kept them on purpose. Will do that tomorrow probably. xx

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...s-thread-come-show-us-what-you-used-wear.html

Oooh where is that thread? x

Tanya, well done on your gain - I dont mean well done on your gain, but well done on not gaining as much as you thought it would have been, thats excellent.

You really are doing brilliant kid and a real inspiration to others on here. Keep up the great work.

Day 8

Thanks Mary :D

Tuesday 12th Jan

B- Banana (100cals) Muesli & s.smilk (230)

*extra strong mints (90cals)

L- Ham Salad.
Ham (65cals)
Salad leaves (15cals)
Tomato (15cals)
Cucumber (5cals)
Carrot (30cals)
Red Onion (5cals)
LF Honey & mustard dressing (30cals)
Apple (40cals)
LF Yog (98cals)

D- 80g polony meat (172cals)
30g mild cheddar (125cals)

*500ml orange squash (12cals)
*Cadburys Highlights Hot Choc (40cals) & 2 gingernut biscuits (96cals)
*ham (65cals)

Total Cals = 1,168
-----------------------

Really didnt feel like a cooked meal this evening so had a bita meat and some cheese. Not ideal and very little for the amount of calories but ho hum.

Last edited:
Tan - link to that thread is in my post about it above. Only 1 pic in there up to now, hope to put mine up later xx

ereeeeeeeeee get it up my lovely! I posted one in there just now :D xx

Day 9

Wednesday 13th Jan

B- Banana (100cals) Muesli & s.smilk (230cals)

*go ahead packet of 3 biscuit thingys (168cals)

L- Mediterianian Tomato cuppa soup (53cals)
Apple (40cals)
Polony (70cals)
Seafood sticks (80cals)

D- Baked salmon (160cals)
salad leaves (15cals)
beetroot (25cals)
Carrot (15cals)
30g cheese (125cals)

*500ml orange squash (12cals)
*500ml quality h2o!!!

*2 ginger nut biscuits (96cals) .... they have all gone now no more of them in the cupboard thankfully!
*3 jacobs cream crackers with branston pickle (135cals)
*apple (40cals)
*ww vanilla yog (50cals)
*3 quality streets (133)
*chocolate teacake (75cals)

Total Cals = 1,622 :eek:

Half of a homemade blueberry muffin - made them for my dad for work tomorrow - i know i dont care much for blueberry muffins but still ate half before deciding nope didnt like it - what an earth is wrong with me? - calories i do not know/want to know lol

----------------------

Been feeling sooo hungry today :(

Didnt enjoy my tea one bit tonight, strange for me as i love salmon.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Last edited:
I know mary :sigh: Thankfully they have all gone now - although it has set me off on a right picking binge :sigh:

Just munched a ww vanilla yog, 3 quality streets and a chocolate teacake :(

Im now wondering what has set me off today at this picking?

Its either not having a proper tea last night or those go ahead thingys this morning before my cereal .......

Lets see how i fair up tomorrow :sigh:

Last edited:
Better luck for tomorrow chick, just make sure you are full at all your meals, thats the way I avoided picking.

Yeah - Mary's right. I found if I added in some good carbs at meals it seemed to keep me more satisfied for longer and the urge to pick was deffo less.

We all have days like that though Tan - don't beat yourself up xx

Back