~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Please can I come to yours for dinner????? ;):):) xx

Re the 1lb a week thing .... bit different with it being over Christmas though eh!!?? I do think it's a good idea to rethink your meals though - don't think you're having enough personally - resulting in hunger - resulting in picking. xx

Aye Jan - i need a proper think. Might have a couple jacket pots for lunch and maybe some rice/pasta with evening meals.

Today i have officially gone off the rails food wise :sigh:

115g butter
115g caster sugar
2 eggs
115g self raising flour
dash vanilla

1. Cream butter & sugar together till fluffy
2. beat in the eggs one at a time untill fully incorporated.
3. sieve in the flour and fold in gently untill fully incorporated.
4. add dash of vanilla.
(can add cocoa powder, any other flavouring instead of vanilla at this point)
5. Put into muffin cases in a muffin tin (very important!)
6. bake for about 17mins gas mark 4.
7. allow to cool in the muffin tin.

For the buttercream frosting:

3oz butter
4.5oz icing sugar
dash vanilla

1. beat together untill light and fluffy
- you can add any flavouring instead of vanilla (coffee is pretty good and strawberry) and also some colouring to make it look 'pretty' hehe
-chocolate sprinkles also work well - and add a little cocoa powder for chocolate buttercream

:)

:D :D :D :D

thanks Tanya!!!!

Yum! For that recipe Tan!! I'd just eat the buttercrem out of the bowl though! :)

Ditto with the food today - and I've only been up a few hours! xx

Oh im not even guna attempt to note down everything i ate yesterday as it was just too much and cant remember it all! But i officially went mad!!!!

I had 2 cupcakes and 1 muffin and brang the rest home for the family!

Hope you try the recipe out soon Iris - it really is scrummy! I love making the buttercream with a little bit of strawberry flavouring = :drool: !!!!!

Day 13

Sunday 17th Jan

B- 2 slices of toast, 1 with jam the other with a slice of cheese, some pepperoni and brown sauce :eek:

L- Jacket pot with beans and cheese

D- Im going to have some dominos pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*too much chocolate
*too many crisps
*too few biscuits ;)

*coke zero

---------------------------

Another bad day. I just cant be assed with it :sigh:

Im going to have takeaway pizza tonight - cant wait!

I worked it since 27th Jan 2009 ive only had 3 takeaways - 2 chinese and 1 kfc. Pretty good going for someone who used to have them every weekend!

As long as you enjoy it kiddo and don't beat yourself up while you're having it and therefore spoil it. If you're gonna do it DO it and enjoy it!!! xxx

Oh im not even guna attempt to note down everything i ate yesterday as it was just too much and cant remember it all! But i officially went mad!!!!

I had 2 cupcakes and 1 muffin and brang the rest home for the family!

Hope you try the recipe out soon Iris - it really is scrummy! I love making the buttercream with a little bit of strawberry flavouring = :drool: !!!!!

I am probably best making them now and then I cant eat them :)....if failing that, I will wait till I am maintaining, but I have cut and paste the recipe and have it now :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm proper enjoyed the pizza last night! :drool: We got 2 medium pizzas (8slices on each) and i could only manage 3 slices! I used to eat a large (10 slices each) all to myself, no problem!!!!!!!!!! :eek: how bad! lol

Day 14

Monday 18th Jan

B- 2 slices toast with strawb jam

L- cheese & pickle sandwich. 2 duck spring rolls. packet salt & shake crisps. Chocolate hazelnut donut.

D- oven chips, bbq chicken thingys, pickled egg & 2 pickled onions. 2 slivvers of cheese.

*packet french fries
*packet frazzles
*slice of cheese
*lindt egg
*curly wurly

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Dont know what is wrong with me today. Feel unhappy. Sad. Lonely and now im binging.
:17729:

Last edited:
Oh dear - I know the feeling ... nothing anyone else can say will make a blind bit of difference. We can only give you loads of ****hugs**** and be here for you :eek: xxx

We've all been that soldier... It's a lousy day and if it's any help, everyone I've come into contact with today has been stumbling over choccy biscuits! As Jan said, you may as well enjoy it :D

*hugs*

Cheers girls. Have perked up a bit now as ive had a little bit of good news ......

My friend sent me some info on a voluntary position that is going at Dartmoor Prison - wont go into details just yet - but the info stated they are particulary looking for young people and those of ethnic minorities as they are under represented - so it asked you to email your details, which i did and within an hour i had a call from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to the woman for around 15mins she explained it all etc and said they are keen for younger people to get involved and i now have been invited to the tour of dartmoor prison on the 30th and then if i still want to go ahead with the application they will give me the application pack then.

She did mention it can take anywhere up to 6months for you to actually start if you get selected (as its the minister in London who chooses who they want to do the voluntary work) and so thats the only downside but hey ......... im so excited about this one!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:fingerscrossed:

Saw this on Facebook Tan .... Really really made up for you and fingers crossed!!!!! :):) xx

Hey Tanya,
Are you still on the 'nawty' step? If so, could you budge up? I want to sit down there beside you.... :eek::eek::eek:

Day 15

Hey Tanya,
Are you still on the 'nawty' step? If so, could you budge up? I want to sit down there beside you.... :eek::eek::eek:

:giggle: I am indeed - im not sure there is room with my fat ass taking up most of the step but your more than welcome to try squeeze on - what you done?! hehe

------------------

Tuesday 19th Jan

B- Banana (100cals) Go Ahead Bars (150cals)

L- Sweet & Sour quorn pieces with brown rice.
Quorn pieces (150cals)
WW s&s sauce (70cals)
Rice (126cals)

D- 3 crackers (105cals)
cheese 30g (90cals)
cucumber (5cals)
Tomato (15cals)
LF S.cream (30cals)
LF Yog (98cals)

*500ml orange squash (12cals)
*250ml diet coke

*Mini cheddars (258cals) - work dont do the small bags - even though i think they should as everyone is sat on there ass for 4/5/8hours a day in that place! :eek:

*snickers bar (296cals) :eek: :eek:
*3 quality streets (133cals)
*3 heros (145cals)
*Jacobs c.c with pickle (45cals)

Total Cals = 1,828

Last edited:
Oh deary me, it's not pretty. Tried Atkins bars for the first time on Sunday against my better judgement. Had one at the movies instead of sweeties... but of course Boots are doing 3 for 2 (we can see these traps a mile away, and yet we trot in happily!). Ate the two last night. One after another. And unleashed the gates of hell! :sigh:

Totally off track today. I'm not sure I can elaborate, but I could work 'Mince Pie', 'cup cake', 'shortbread' and possibly 'chicken wing' into a sentence if i had to....:rolleyes:

Tomorrow is another day....

You look like you've kept control today though Tanya, well done. (and yum!)

LOL!!!! We all have days like that - at the minute im having more and more which i need to get a grip of!

Yeah im impressed i actually had 'carbs' for lunch but look at all the chocolate ive eaten today!!!! :O

I'm even contemplating going downstairs to the kitchen cupboard and munching some more! :eek: lol

.......you know that song by Meatloaf............."Stop right there".
Hey girl, you haven't come this far to throw it away by munching whatever, whenever..........where is the Tanya that has control. No more tonight....ya hear?

Back