~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Looking and sounding good Tan! What are the SF shakes like? I love River Cobbler too, I must get some. it seems like a while since I had any.

Good news about the Specials! Good luck with that test - 'Citin' :):)!!! xx

Must get some practising in for them tests! :eek:

I loved!!!! the river cobbler. It was kinda like a kipper but didnt smell half as bad whilst cooking!

My dad got me them at asda - £4 for 4 fillets in the packaged fridge fish section. Having another one tomorrow! :drool:

Forgot to say - the sf shakes are nice. I had the banana one for breakkie which was yummy and the choc one for dinner - wasnt too keen on that (the lt choc one is best;)) But they seem to have done the trick today.

No chocolate, no fizzy, no juice, no crisps! Its only day 1 but im feeling much more confident :)

YAY! Well done Tan ... sounding much more positive as I said earlier. Tbh I don't think the river cobbler is a bit like kippers. Maybe it's the 'smoked' you're tasting? I really don't like kippers/herrings and I especially don't like the bones!!! But it might be me.

Hope you have another good day tomorrow - sure you will. xx

Yeah the cobbler was smoked that might be why!

Day 2- feeling great again!!
Supposed to have a 600cal meal whilst doing 2 sf shakes but I'm trying to make it to 600 but can't! Yesterdays meal was just over 400cals and I was full by the end!
Do ya think this will be a problem?

Last edited:
Thursday 4th Jan

B- banana. SF shake.

L- 2 slices wholemeal bread with LF soft cheese & garlic, ham & salad leaves. Fillet of smoked river cobbler. Tomatoe. Cucumber.

*pear. ww toffee yog.
*2 pineapple rings

D- sf shake

*2litres water
*small glass pepsi max

Last edited:
I always read your diary but never comment, well done at everything u have achieved, you have done fantastic and will continue to do so, just like LT, eating again takes some getting used to, but u have proven you have the commitment to achieve. I hope everything goes well for you.

Ah thanks :)

Day 2- feeling great again!!

Great!!

Supposed to have a 600cal meal whilst doing 2 sf shakes but I'm trying to make it to 600 but can't! Yesterdays meal was just over 400cals and I was full by the end!
Do ya think this will be a problem?

I can't really answer that Tan ... can't see I'd have that 'problem' LOL!
Have you had a look of the SF forum? I'm sure they'll have some thoughts xx

:):)

Yeah I have but no reply yet but then again it was in another thread so might pop over and post a new thread! :) :)

I dont think I have that problem, do you feel better having something to eat at lunch time rather than dinner. I am always more hungry in the evening and need something then.

Yeah it's better if I have it for dinner (usually around 1pm) as I go to bed around 7/8 on a work night.

I was getting hungry when I was picking lots but I'm guessing that wasn't hunger just bring a pig lol
feel much much better having a shake for dinner as it's not so heavy on the gut!! Lol

Looks to be going well for you Tanya. How are you enjoying the slimfast shakes? Do you buy the pre prepared ones already made up in the tin, or the ones you mix yourself?

Glad to see you have joined the river cobbler gang.........I love em!

Haha it is indeed scrummy, wana try it unsmoked thought so guna have a hunt on shopping day :)

sf shakes are ok, I've got the ones I make up myself as the tins were on offer £3 a tin at Tesco which is 12meals (6days) so got 3tins. They're made with skimmed milk, the banana one is divine the choc one is ok nothing like the lt choc but it's drinkable! :)

Day 3 and still feeling great.
Weighing myself in the morning, I'm expecting another gain as I havnt weighed myself for 2weeks and have eaten myself silly up untill Wednesday!!!

The unsmoked cobber is lovely, I usually dip my unsmoked cobber into beaten egg, then cover in breadcrumbs, then oven bake for about 12 minutes. Its great with fat free chips.

:drool:

What gas mark Mary?
I might do that today but with my chicken!!

Friday 5th Feb

B- banana. SF shake.

*small (and i mean small!) clemintine
*2 pineapple rings

L- herby breaded chicken breast (thanks to marys idea! using wholemeal breadcrumbs) sweet potatoe mash with 1/2 tsp of icbinb & 8 sprouts.

*confrence pear
*3 slices of ham

D- SF shake

*2 litres water

-------------------

Im feeling sooo good these past 3 days! I hope this SF works!
It seems to be working mentally but weight wise ive not felt any different - well, actually, apart from a little heavy come the after noon after 2litres of water ...

Im wondering about sunday - now this is my worst day for picking! Ive a cake to make also (lots of scrummy icing!) So i think on sundays im going to have to have 2 meals and 1 shake. Im not guna try kid myself and say i will do 2 shakes one meal cuz i just know i will fail.

Tomorrow shouldnt be too bad. I shall have my meal later on in the day and have a snack from work and then the bf is out tomorrow evening so wont be cooking nothing so all good for shake :) lol

Ive rambled a bit lately - sorry guys lol x

Last edited:
:doh:

So how stupd; i decide to get on the biggest loser fitness game 15mins after dinner. Gave myself a huge stitch and stopped after 10mins :(

Then i decided to weigh myself :doh:
12st 7lbs
Which means a gain of 1st 4lbs since nov 09. Maybe not such a good idea right after dinner & having drank 1litre of water but i doubt thats guna make much of a difference on my official weigh in in the morning :sigh: :(

I have 8 weeks till Paris. This has to go.
2.25lbs a week :eek: :doh:
How could i be so stupid and let myself get this far. :sigh:

Awww Tan, dont be so hard on yourself, but look at what you HAVE achieved. Dont take today's weigh in as gospel chick, you just ate dinner and had all that water. Tomorrows WI will be a lot different.

Sorry I didnt get back to you about the gas mark, but I have not had a chance to log in here until now. I use electric oven, and I cook the fish at 190, but not sure on what that would convert to on gas, I would imagine about 6, but not too sure chick.

I use the packets of breadcrumbs, the orange coloured ones, we call it fish dressing in Scotland, but breadcrumbs in Wales.

Here are the ones I use.

074957.jpg

Back