~** Tanya's Refeed Diary **~ Take 2 :)

Day 4

Day 4 - Thursday
B- LTS
L- Ham salad sandwich on 2 slices of wholemeal bread with LF FF mixed with a little mustard. LF Yogurt & piece of fruit.
D- Baked salmon fillet with pepper, mashed potatoe mixed with LF FF & herbs and green beans.

*1.5litre pure water
*2 mugs black coffee & sweetners
*1 330ml can pepsi max
*10 sugar free polos

So i am feeling extremley full now after my lunch - even so i am thinking of missing out the mash with my tea ... what do you guys think?

Ive just looked again at the sample menus for days 4-7 the refeed sheet gives you and it says breakfast LT shake, dinner - chicken, pots & veg. Tea, fish, jacket pot and veg and then!!! an evening snack of a sandwich! CARBS CARBS CARBS!! Really that many? Maybe having some for tea wont hurt but i just dont know ...

And here rises the paranoid Tanya :sigh:

Edit: Just to also mention, i have the best bf - ever! Fact! :heartpump: We was in town today, wandered through Bhs as i like looking at all the christmasy stuff and they have big jars of retro sweets for like £15 .... i said mmmmmmmm :drool: theres an ideal xmas pressie for me babe - his reply 'No. No way am i buying you that and letting you put on weight as i know you would eat the whole lot in one sitting Tan. You are getting one piece of chocolate from me and thats it' And ya know, he is right. I thought for a split second omg i really would eat that whole jar in one go, or atleast give it a good try! So, hat off to the BF :) Before LT he would have just got it for me and thought nothing of it! Bless his cotton socks! :giggle: x

Last edited:
Also, not to scare you or anything, but a tube of sugar-free polo's has 33.3g of carbs in it.
I'd try to avoid anything artificially sweetened if possible (though I know you & Iris love your soft drinks!) too much can lead to frequent toilet trips iykwim!
If you find the refeed sheet has more carbs than you would eat 'normally' (i.e after refeed) then don't eat them. It's a suggestion, not a requirement? I'm not going to be having that many as I'm not a big carb eater at the best of times.

Yeah - i cut out the chewing gum i had in day 1 and 2 and today i have sugar free polos! Its cuz they were just there!!! :sigh: Its so easy on TFR knowing i cant have anything! but now its a whole different ball game! Poop burgers! LOL

Remember- it's only while on refeed! After you can reintroduce this stuff if it helps stop you snacking on cr*p? I know I plan to- well, if I can find a low-carb variety!! LOL!

Hmmm ... i love mints! Mint imperials and soft mints (blue ones) are my absolute fave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time i came off LT and refeed i was eating a packet a day of softmints! Plan to steer well clear of them this time! If i dont buy it i cant eat it can i! LOL xxx

Okay- if anyone can find a low-carb sweetener free mint we'd appreciate it! LOL!
I'll probably stick to the s/f polo's tbh though...

haha maybe we should invent one irish!!!!!! Think how rich we'd be! ;)

ahahhhhhh - surely itd be like eating air but with calories?
No fat, no sugar, no carbs .... maybe dragons den might buy air?!!!! :rotflmao:

OOh Tanya u look FAB!!!! well done : )

ahahhhhhh - surely itd be like eating air but with calories?
No fat, no sugar, no carbs .... maybe dragons den might buy air?!!!! :rotflmao:

People DO pay for nothing Tan ... have a look at this .... (not particularly relevant but I though it was funny ..)

Letter aledgedly sent to government Minister.

NIGEL JOHNSON-HILL, PARKFARM, MILLAND, LIPHOOK GU307JT

Rt Hon David Miliband MP
Secretary of State.
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA),
Nobel House
17 Smith Square
London
SW1P 3JR

16 July 2009
Dear Secretary of State,

My friend, who is in farming at the moment, recently received a cheque for £3,000 from the Rural Payments Agency for not rearingpigs. I too would now like to join the "not rearing pigs" business.

In your opinion, what is the best kind of farm not to rear pigs on, and which is the best breed of pigs not to rear? I want to be sure I approach this endeavour in keeping with all government policies, as dictated by the EU under the Common Agricultural Policy.

I would prefer not to rear bacon pigs, but if this is not the type you want not rearing, I will just as gladly not rear porkers.Are there any advantages in not rearing rare breeds such as Saddlebacks or Gloucester Old Spots, or are there too many people already not rearing these? As I see it, the hardest part of this programme will be keeping an accurate record of how many pigs I haven't reared. Are there any Government or Local Authority courses on this?

My friend is very satisfied with this business. He has been rearing pigs for forty years or so, and the best he ever made on them was £1,422 in 1968. That is - until this year, when he received a cheque for not rearing any.

If I get £3,000 for not rearing 50 pigs, will I get £6,000 for not rearing 100? I plan to operate on a small scale at first, holding myself down to about 4,000 pigs not raised, which will mean about £240,000 for the first year. As I become more expert in not rearing pigs, I plan to be more ambitious, perhaps increasing to, say, 40,000 pigs not reared in my second year, for which I should expect about £2.4 million from your department. Incidentally, I wonder if I would be eligible to receive tradable carbon credits for all these pigs not producing harmful and polluting methane gases?

Another point: These pigs that I plan not to rear will not eat 2,000 tonnes of cereals. I understand that you also pay farmers for not growing crops. Will I qualify for payments for not growing cereals to not feed the pigs I don't rear?

I am also considering the "not milking cows" business, so please send any information you have on that too. Please could you also include the current Defra advice on set aside fields? Can this be done on ane-commerce basis with virtual fields (of which I seem to have several thousand hectares)?

In view of the above you will realise that I will be totally unemployed, and will therefore qualify for unemployment benefits. I shall of course be voting for your party at the next general election.

Yours faithfully,

Nigel Johnson-Hill

haha Jan - love it! Me to has never reared pigs - give me the money!!! :rotflmao:

Day 5

Day 5 - Friday
B- LTS
L- Prawn salad sandwich on wholemeal bread. Prawns with LF Thousand Island dressing :) LF yog & piece of fruit.
D - Spaghetti bolognaise made with turkey mince and lf bolognaise sauce and a hanful of petis peas thrown in.

*2 small apples
*1 slice ham

*1.5litres pure water
*4 mugs black coffee with sweetners
*500ml bottle diet coke
*330ml can pepsi max

Fully enjoyed my dinner, had 3oz of spaghetti and farr too much actual bolognaise - i then had another 3 spoonfulls of bolognaise as i was on my way to put the plate in the dishwasher :sigh: Nevermind. Cant be undone. Think it may be the 'snacks' i had. I dont particulary think i needed them and ever since have just felt hungry. Tomorrow is a new day. Few voddies on the cards tomorrow evening with the scrummy curry i cant wait to make! :D

Last edited:
Hi Tan, still catching up on threads since my holidays.

Well done you on your loss, you have done absolutely fantastic and good luck for refeed.

Looking good girlie.

Day 6

Day 6 - Saturday
B- LTS
L- Chicken roll sandwich mixed with LF FF & curry spice & salad leaves. LF yog & small apple.
D- Home made curry (recipe posted on here the other day) with wholemeal rice (3oz cooked) and a weight watchers mini naan (100ish calories) LF Yogurt muller light yogurt

*1 small apple
*3 tbsps natural yog & 1/2 small can of mandarins (drained)

So far today:

*750ml pure water
*2 mugs black coffee with sweetners
*330ml can pepsi max
*Vodka & pepsi max's :)

Had the morning off work today so had a lovely lie in! Didnt get up till half 9!! :eek: hehe

Cant wait for tonight! X-factor, curry & vodka & diet cokes! :drool:

Last edited:
Aww isnt it nice to have a lie in.

I cant wait to see the x factor tonight, just caught up with all my programmes the other day since the holidays.

Just had to update and say the curry was absolutly GORGEOUS!!!!

The bf gave it 9.5 out of 10!!! :eek: That is saying something!
Was made entirly from LF Nat Yog and spices. :drool: Think i might do it again in the week for me and me little bro :) (minus the naan!)

Hey Tan, can I just say well done on your losses and you look amazing! I've been really busy with college, I haven't had the time to come on here and check up on you guys. Your refeed looks great! I can't wait to get back on again LOL.

Day 7

Nice to hear from you Yas. How are you getting on?

Day 7 - Sunday
B- LTS
L- Chicken roll sandwich mixed with LF FF & curry spice with salad leaves. LF Natural Yogurt & an apple.
D- 1 slice wholemeal bread, toasted with a thin spreading of mustard. Grilled tom. Ham & scrambled egg. LF Yog & small banana.

*2 big glasses of pepsi max
*2 small apples
*1 small banana

So last night had a few voddies - yum yum - got a little merry - it affected me much much quicker this time than last time, even after a home made gorgeous curry :drool: strange but nevermind.

Last edited:
Back