~** Tanya's Refeed Diary **~ Take 2 :)

Day 12

Friday 6th Nov - day 12
B- LTS
L- Tuna salad sandwich, LF Yog & fruit.
D- Baked chicken with lemon & pepper, cooked veg.

*2 apples
*1 LF Yog

*1 litre pure water
*3 mugs black coffee with sweetner
*250ml diet coke

I just knew it was guna be one of them days from the moment i got up! :cry:

Work was alright, expecting it to be quiet but cuz the strikes were called off it was busy. I then get home after having only 5.5hrs sleep to find my brothers dog (big rotweiler) in the front room with a bone chewing it in the middle of the room. My mum spent alot of her own money on this living room whilst my dad was away and he just totally disrespects the fact my mum has asked not to have the dog in here.

He has now gone out and left his dog here - with me, im the only one home so its down to me. My dog and his 'bicker' and i just cant be dealing with it today. Just not in the mood.

Taking all my strength to not head off to the shop to get a full on binge worth of food.

Shouted at my bro over the dog thing told him when he moves into his house with his gf im guna bring our dog over there and just leave him (they have just bought a house together) he then proceeded to tell me that all i do is a half days work then come home and fester around mum and dads house.

I mean its not like i want to live here, i want my own place but not everyone can afford it.

And ya know what? I'm the one who pays rent here!!!!!!!! He doesnt pay a dammed thing!!! just comes home when he feels like it, eats all the food, uses the water, electric and doesnt give mum and dad a effing penny! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not everyone can get a full time job at the minute.

Im so angry at this whole stupid arguement :mad: :cry: and when im this angry i just cry and want to eat .... :17729:

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Last edited:
Aww bless you hun, dont let the little sod get to you. Let it just go over your shoulder. Sometimes its good just to switch off from things and he definitely isnt worth you going out and binging for.

You are doing so well on refeed, please please just try and keep calm and dont let him get you down.

Yes you have done so brilliantly, don't let him spoil it for you. Focus on the fact he's really moving out in the near future : )

Day 13

Thanks girls :) You'll be pleased to know i stayed on track yesterday. Although i did have an extra yog and 2 apples i steered clear of marching to the shop and buying a full on binge and steered clear of all the rubbish food in my parents cupboard. Go me! lol :cool: Havnt seen or spoke to him today - dont want to either. I just feel like the bad guy now. I know im not in the wrong so dont know why i feel like this, probably cuz he aint home much and when he is all we do is argue :sigh: nevermind ... its what brother and sisters do right?! :giggle:

Anyways todays food ....

Saturday 7th Nov - day 13
B- LTS
L- Ham salad sandwich. LF Yog & apple.
D- Bowl of bolognaise - made with turkey mince and LF bol sauce and i added in some vegetables. 1 slice wholemeal bread.
1 apple, 1 satsuma & LF Nat yog.

*sugar free polos
*apples

*1 litre pure water
*2 mugs black coffee with sweetner
*250ml diet coke
*330ml can pepsi max

Have got such a bad stomach today .... i have the *whispers* runs :S ... not sure if i should have tea or not or just leave it in hope my stomach will be better for tomorrow?

Had tea - didnt have spaghetti or a jacket pot just a slice of wholemeal bread. Have some of the bolognaise left over so i think ill have this tomorrow for lunch with a jacket pot before the pub :D

Last edited:
Hey babe i tink we have the same brother. haha! I know exactly wat your talking about. try to ignore him wen he annoys me walk away so i dont kill him haha! My brother moved out on thursday woo hoo woo hoo! Still have another one thou that wont be so easy to get rid of. Just try to breath coz in the end its only you who gets upset. They dont care.

Tanya, your menu's are looking so much better than they were before you went back onto lipotrim, nice to see you eating a good variety of foods and enjoying them.

Hope your stomach feels better now.

Hey babe i tink we have the same brother. haha! I know exactly wat your talking about. try to ignore him wen he annoys me walk away so i dont kill him haha! My brother moved out on thursday woo hoo woo hoo! Still have another one thou that wont be so easy to get rid of. Just try to breath coz in the end its only you who gets upset. They dont care.

Boys will be boys!! lol

Tanya, your menu's are looking so much better than they were before you went back onto lipotrim, nice to see you eating a good variety of foods and enjoying them.

Hope your stomach feels better now.

Ar thanks mary! Im much much happier than before with my menus. I know i cant just cut out the carbs for good so have to work them in somehow.

Plan for next week is muesli for breakfast, jacket pot/sandwich for lunch and either chicken or veg for tea.

Im off on a weekend away next weekend so have to be extra good in the days leading up to then as me and the bf are out on it on the sat and then the sunday we are going to a mexican restaurant! Cant bloomin wait!! :drool:

Day 14

So here it is the last day of refeed! Im about to have my last shake and then toss my shaker in the bin!!!! :wave_cry: No more. I will do this on my own :)

Today am off to the pub, cant wait! Havnt been there in around 11months and so i hope they recognise me! :giggle:

Sunday 8th Nov - day 14
B- LTS.
L- Jacket pot with tuna mixed with LF Thous island dressing. LF natural yog & fruit. Slice of roast beef :drool:
D- 2 slices dry bread

*1 apple
*LF yog

*1 mug black coffee and sweetners
*Vodka & diet cokes ...

Last edited:
Oooh I wish I could be there at the pub, their faces will be a treat. Go girl.

By the way - dont throw the shaker, its great for mixing eggs for scrambled eggs.

The shaker was really manky mary so it had to go! No matter how many times i cleaned it i couldnt get rid of the grime! lol So its gone ... bye bye shaker!!! :D

I cant wait for the pub - im almost ready now! Been watching the rememberance stuff whilst getting ready and were not even going till 3! lol

Aw, well done with your re feed, proud of you for having the strength to bin the shakes, you are an inspiration!! Can't believe it has been 2 weeks since you started re feed, that has really flown!!! You have done superb. Hope you have a fab time at the pub, and gets loads of well deserved compliments. Enjoy!! xx

Refeed week 2 weigh in - really wanted a 1lb loss to take me to a total of 8st loss but needed 1.5lb loss for my challenge ................

I lost 1.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've only gone and bloody done it aint i!!!

Soooooo exstatic!! :bliss:

Total loss 8st 0.5lbs :D :D :D

Now onto maintainence .... :eek: lol

Will update later with my maintainence journal link .... off to make brekkie!! Sooooo happy!! lol :bliss:

That's fab, well done!! You should be so proud, enjoy your brekkie, looking forward to seeing your maintanence menu's

Oh so am i Liz .... im soooo worried! :(

Oh forgot to mention I went to the pub last night, havnt been there for a year!! And people actually said to my bf 'who's yer new burd' :rotflmao: Then they realised it was me and asked me how much i had lost etc and from then on i was known as 'stevies new chick' hahaaa

Anyways, here it is, the maintainence diary :eek:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-maintenance/124450-tanyas-maintenance-diary.html#post2131995

LOL OMG! how flattering! goes to show they didn't recognise you one bit!

Back