~** Tanya's Refeed Diary **~ Take 2 :)

I was prepared - i had planned a tuna jacket pot but now i cant decide whether i really want tuna or whether i want an omlette!!! lol

Well i have half a bag of spinach left over from the curry last night so thinking omlette, some ham and some spinach :)

Week 2 Refeed Menu

Week 2 Refeed Menu

Monday 2nd Nov - day 8
B- LTS
L- 2 wholemeal pieces of bread toasted with a small spread of mustard, grilled tom, ham and a boiled egg
D- Chilli con carne made with turkey mince and a LF chilli con carne sauce with wholemeal rice. LF Yog.

Tuesday 3rd Nov - day 9
B- LTS
L- Jacket potato with left over chilli. Side salad. LF Yog & fruit.
D- Baked chicken breast with wholemeal rice and cooked veg.

Wednesday 4th Nov - day 10
B- LTS
L- Prawn salad sandwich with LF Thousand island dressing. LF Yog & fruit.
D- Baked chicken breast with cooked veg and boiled pots.

Thursday 5th Nov - day 11
B- LTS
L- Tuna salad sandwich with LF thous island dressing. Lf yog & apple.
D- Baked salmon fillet, cooked veg & poached egg.

Friday 6th Nov - day 12
B- LTS
L- Tuna salad sandwich, LF Yog & fruit.
D- Baked chicken with cooked veg & boiled egg.

Saturday 7th Nov - day 13
B- LTS
L- Ham & egg salad. LF Yog & apple.
D- Spag Bol cooked using Turkey mince & LF bol sauce.

Sunday 8th Nov - day 14
B- LTS
L- Tuna sandwich with LF thous island dressing & salad. LF Yog & fruit.
D-

Off to the pub in the afternoon - havnt been there for almost a year!! Lets hope they recognise me! :giggle:

Last edited:
Good Luck with your refeed weigh in 2moro!

Thanks anne-marie. Im not confident and im sure ive put on weight but i know it wont be a bad thing if i do as a few people do put weight on. Im preparing for a weight gain so hopefully i wont be too disspointed when i hear that i have! :sigh:

Off to the social club tonight for a game of bingo and a few vodka and diet cokes :)

i can't wait to try your curry Tan.
sounds lovely and 2 of you say its nice so will defo be making that.
was a proper curry freak before LT.

you're doing well hun and all the food sounds good x

oh taff - it was GORGEOUS!!!! i'd say better than a curry you can buy - not just because it was home made but it was soooooooooo sooo much healthier!!!! I watched a programme (cant remember what it was) where it showed you all that went in a Korma from the indian :eek: Proper heart attack waiting to happen! Also alot of fat and stuff is used where this curry was just chicken, natural yog, spices, tomatoe, spinach and rice!! Simple, healthy and scrummy! :giggle:

Have a brilliant nite hun and as you know(coz you know everything bout this diet) haha! some people gain on the first week then lose it all and more on the 2nd so definitely not something to worry bout. Im doin my refeed diary now tinkin of puttin your curry for my 7th day it sounds so yummy, so much so dat it shudnt be good for you haha!

Nice to hear from you Yas. How are you getting on?

Day 7 - Sunday
B- LTS
L- Chicken roll sandwich mixed with LF FF & curry spice with salad leaves. LF Natural Yogurt & an apple.
D- 1 slice wholemeal bread, toasted with a thin spreading of mustard. Grilled tom. Ham & scrambled egg. LF Yog & small banana.

*2 big glasses of pepsi max
*2 small apples
*1 small banana

So last night had a few voddies - yum yum - got a little merry - it affected me much much quicker this time than last time, even after a home made gorgeous curry :drool: strange but nevermind.

I'm alright thanks, weight loss is a lot faster this time round so hopefully I'll be finishing soon heh.

How's maintaining going for you? have you managed to figure out some kind of routine that keeps you in balance yet?

P....d off I'm gonna miss your result :eek: but good luck and I'll catch up when I'm back. xx

So, refeed weigh in today .......... and i lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Pretty amazed as i picked at alot of fruit yesterday and so thought id defo gain but im very happy at losing a 1lb!! :D Only 1lb to lose till i have lost 8stone! mental! lol

Day 8

Monday 2nd Nov - Day 8

B- banana
L- 2 slices wholemeal bread toasted. 1 with a cheese triangle 1 with brown sauce & ham & packet of french fries
D- LF chilli con carne. LF Muller light toffee yog.

*2 330ml cans pepsi max
*mouthfull of apple juice
*slice of home made madeira cake
*curly wurly
*2 oat biscuits
*apple & banana chopped up with some LF Nat yog
*2 choc chip biscuits
:sigh: :whoopass: :sigh: :doh:

Just could not stomach my shake this morning. Sooooo hungover :( lol I know i know, self inflicted! :sigh:

Last edited:
Thought you said you were doing bad!! Well done, and don't underestimate yourself, well done on the 1lb loss, I know how I feel about 1lb losses, but your doing fab, it is quite common to gain, so well done.

Keep up the good work, you need to keep going for both us!! I am 5lb off 8st, so your well in lead now. I have no doubt in my mind that I won't be speeding ahead this week, so your position is safe honey. Well done xx

I am doing bad - look at all ive eaten today! :sigh: Nevermind cant be undone can it lol

Im in the lead :banana dancer: whooooooo :giggle: xxx

Day 9

Tuesday 3rd Nov - day 9
B- LTS
L- Jacket potato with left over chilli. Side salad. LF Yog & apple an banana.
D- Baked chicken breast with wholemeal rice and broad beans.

*1litre pure water
*3 mugs black coffee with sweetners
*1 330ml can pepsi max

Last edited:
Day 10

Wednesday 4th Nov - day 10
B- LTS
L- Prawn salad sandwich with LF Thousand island dressing. LF nat yog over apple & banana.
D- Baked chicken breast marinated in nat yog with chargrill spice, 1.5oz ham & cooked veg.

*10 sugar free polos
*1 apple

*1 litre pure water
*3 mugs black coffee with sweetner
*1 330ml can pepsi max

Last edited:
Day 11

Thursday 5th Nov - day 11
B- LTS
L- Tuna salad sandwich with LF thous island dressing. Lf yog & apple.
D- Baked salmon fillet, cooked veg & boiled egg.

*10 sugar free polos
*1 small herby roasted potatoe

*1 litre pure water
*3 mugs black coffee & sweetners
*2 glasses of pepsi max

Last edited:
Back