Tanya's SF Food Diary :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So i do have my other diary on here on the LT maintainence section but thought id document it here too so i can get some opinions of you SF'ers :)

Wednesday 17th feb

B- sf shake

L- cottage pie with green beans & carrots

D- sf shake
*2 slices of turkey :sigh:

Snacks

*1 banana (100cals)
*1 packet marmite rice cakes (98cals)
*1 ww raspberry tart yogurt (56cals) 2 slices turkey (50cals)

*3 black coffee with sweetner
*1 litre pure water

Last edited:
sounds good to me, although you can have another 100 cal snack and you should double your water intake.

im terrible for black coffee... always drinking it :eek:

keep going hun you've done fab all the weight you've lost!

Aye - i will update it as the day goes on .... only the afternoon yet and dont drink all my water in a oner! lol x

pmsl... didn't look at the date. :eek:
you're doing really well hun. you seem to be really motivated too :D

summergurl you look brill, have you lost all your weight on slimfast

No louise, i did Lipotrim for 7months :D

I have gained around 1st since finishing at the beg of november so am dabbing in SF to regain some control and get rid of the gain.

Thursday 18th Feb

B- sf shake

L- home made cottage pie (has cheese on top but i took it off today) & cooked veg

D- sf shake

Snacks

*1 banana (100cals)
*2 melba toasts with 1 slice of turkey & 50g ww soft cheese with roasted onion & chive (95cals)
*1 apple with WW lemon yog over top (100cals)

*1.5 litre water
*1 black coffee & sweetner

Last edited:
Friday 19th Feb

B- sf shake.

L- chicken stir fry (beansprouts, carrot, red onion & cabbage) with 2tbsp bbq sauce sauce & splash of lemon juice :drool:

D- sf shake

Snacks

*banana (100cals)
*3 melba toasts with WW soft cheese with roasted onion & chives & 1 monster munch crisp (100cals)
*2 small carrots (45cals) cucumber (5cals) Exlight mayo with curry powder (30cals)

*1litre water
*2 black coffee & sweetner

Last edited:
hi hun u look fantastic i was wondering if u could help me out please on how sf works is it a shake for breakfast and diner 3snacks that are a 100cals and a 600cal meal this is were am strugling on the meal part do u think it would stil work if i just had the 2 shakes the snacks for 100 cals and a tea also am goin to start gym 2 3 times a week any advise please xx

Back