Target Slim

Carrie, I did notice my tongue has a yellowish coating on it and I'm not sure if its my imagination but my teeth seemed a bit off colour too. I'm wondering if it might be the black coffee? So I'm going to skip that for a few days and see if it makes any difference. In the first couple of weeks I noticed a definite coating on the roof of my mouth but that went away by about week 3 I think.

hi all lost 10lbs so far but had a wedding yesterday and ate and drank - couldnt get bck into it today but only nibbled on stuff.l will go back onto it tomorrow -has anyone else had a bad day?

Hi skinnyminny. I've had a few days where I feel left out and just want to join in and eat the same as everyone around me. I haven't yet felt bad enough that I had to give in. I think if I slipped I would find it tough to get back on the wagon again. Don't worry if you did slip up for a day or two. If you can manage to put it behind you and get back on track it will be worth it. I'm on week 8 now and lost 2 more pounds this week.

Wel im back again Started Target Slim In January Stuck It for about 6 weeks and lost 35 lbs, back again,put on about 8 lbs between March and now. Im starting again before i go the whole way back up.First weigh in again on Monday

That's great New Target. That was a fantastic loss in just 6 weeks. How did you manage to maintain the loss? 8lbs is very little to regain. I'd imagine most of that is just fluid that you'll probably lose again fairly easily.

Just made a mug of Peppermint tea using 200 mls of boiling water and added a chocolate shake to it,really nice which is suprising as i hate the chocolate shakes and anything mint flavour.Cant wait for Monday,find the weekends really hard especially with the football starting. love a few beers watching the match.Weigh in Monday.fingers crossed

Has anyone here tried target slim it works the same as Lipotrim but its a lot cheaper at €49 a week Im only on day 1 so would love to meet other people who have done or are doing it

Hi hun, no sorry haven't heard of this one, and Lipotrim is only £36 a week in the UK, which is cheaper than Target Slim (I suspect though that you are not in the UK)

Unfortunately to walk into a Chemist to get
Lipotrim here in Ireland its €83 a week(male)
Even doing the Euro>Sterling exchange that
doesnt workout. Its a Ripoff, we Irish have
our chemists basically nearly charging us €30 a week
just to be weighted. Sure the coin operated scales
in the shop itself is €1 :rolleyes:

Hence I did 1 week, realised it, then switched :mad:

Hey
Just starting targetslim AGAIN today.. i'm like Carrie can really taste the fishy salty taste in my first shake this morning! but i HAVE to keep going as none of my clothes fit me! Summer was a disaster! i piled on 2stone! ARrggghhhh.... taking the second shake today at lunch will be a big test i think. i only got strawberry as this was all could i could stand the first time i did it... may need to try a few others.

Second shake down and thankfully wasn't as awful as the first one wonder was it a dodge shake?? anyways have heatache too just finished 2 litres of water will drink more this evening! already can't wait till first WI

Not sure if anyone is till doing this but i'll keep posting! i'm on day 2 and feeling good about doing the shakes although i've had a headache since last night so i'm drinking water and will take some pain killers hopefully that will pass in a day or two.
i was only going to do this for 3 weeks for a kick start but have decided to go for 5 weeks... and hopefully get close to the 2 stone mark...
happy shaking

I am thinking about starting to use shakes my self, but I’m not sure yet which to choose. So this thread is really great. I am thinking of starting with target slim as well. Which one tastes the best… any recommendations? Don’t want to buy one that tastes nasty. You said you only liked strawberry the first time round. Maybe I’ll start with that as well.

I started this today, and i've done lipotrim before a few years ago, and succcessfully lost nearly 3 stone.
My other half is telling me to start monday, but even though i'm tempted i haven't caved yet.

I've got every shake there was to try to see what i like.
I've about 4 stone to lose, so hopinig to get a good lot of it gone before xmas.

yeah someone else doing this too.. i'm on day 3 finding it ok. Was around a gorgeous smell of popcorn last night nearly killed me but i'm still here i just have to do it cause my clothes dont' fit me anymore and instead of spending money on new clothes i'm spending it on shakes :)

i must try to update my stats too... on my scales at home i'm down 4lb already! would love to be down 7lb by wi on sunday!
i'm hopeing to lose 2 stone i could do with losing 3 stone but going to stay on this for 5 weeks and see where i'm at then.

Loads of luck to you! and keep us updated

I decided to restart this from tomorrow morning, as weigh weigh ins will be on thursdays, so it will keep things even.

I'm not liking the shakes though tried 2 today, the banana one and cookie and cream one, and they weren't great at all, the cambridge ones were alot nicer.

Really loads of luck goingaain i know it's not easy restarting i don't know how many times i've restart because a stone has crept up on me! This time 2 stone has crept up on me so i mean business! i lost 4 stone on lipotrim just over 2 years ago but it's a constant battle isn't it!

it's day 4 for me and i'm down 5.5lbs and my jeans aren't so uncomfortable anymore thank god only had 1 pair left that still kinda fitted me :) i'm thinking it can only get better now!

Feel quiet tired today but that could be becuase DD was up during the night :)

Good luck to you for day 2

Oh just realised it's today you're starting! Loads of luck for day one...

And on the shakes i thought i wasn't going to be able to do it after my first shakes (i only use strawberry) but for the next one i just kept saying in my head taste like strawberries, taste like strawberries lol! mind over matter haa haa... it's working so far i can't wait to get to Sunday for my first WI!

L

Best of luck to everyone just starting. I've been on this since the end of June and am down nearly three and a half stone now. I've about another one and a half stone to go to goal. If its any consolation, the early days are the hardest. It becomes second nature. Don't cheat because I've heard it just makes it harder. I normally get the chocolate and the mint chocolate shakes especially for this weather because you can make them with hot water.

Hi Buzzwhizz fair play to you on this since June! When i did lipo 2 years ago i did it for 13 weeks and looking back i don't know how i did it! You just get into the zone don't you! i was slimming to fit into a BM dress so there was great motivation there... i'm slimming now to fit back into my clothes TG leggings with dresses over them are in!!! otherwise i'd be screwed :) only on day 4 and already notice the difference... i've a bit of a way to go hoping to lose 2 stone in total... so tired today bed early me thinks!

ChiSquare have you started yet?

I'm struggling with these shakes, they are not great at all, i'm def thinking of moving to cambridge if im still like this in a few days

Back