Target Slim

You were very brave to face a day like that so early on. If you managed that, you're obviously determined. I stayed indoors for the first 5 days and went to bed at 8 o'clock! Well done. I'm glad the hunger is easing up a bit. Hopefully the other issue will resolve itself. Are you drinking enough water? I'm seriously considering going back to drinking 3 litres. I'm waking with bad headaches every morning that go once I drink some water. That can't be good. I think I'm possibly dehydrated. My weigh in is on Sunday. I'm hoping the loss speeds up a bit. I don't think 2lbs is enough on this diet so I'll be a bit disappointed if its 2 or less this week. What day is your weigh in?

I'd say you could be dehydrated so maybe 3 litres is the way to go, i'm drinking just over 2 litres a day myself might increase it too! My niece is only 9 and kept asking me why i needed to go to the toilet every 5 mins yesterday, i just told her i drank too much water! Thats the annoying bit needing the loo all the time, my weigh in is on sunday too and i agreee with you 2lb is not enough to loose on a diet like this. When i was on LT i remember having 2 weeks where i only lost 2lb and i was so annoyed but the girl in the chemist kept saying it was still very good, all i thought was people who are still eating on WW loose 2lb a week, i'm starving myself i should loose more! Well hopefully my first week will go ok, our holiday is in 4 weeks from this saturday so even if i get a stone off it will be a bonus! Increase that water hopefully your headaches should pass!

Good luck with the weighins over the weekend girls! Mine isn't till Monday but gonna see if I can do it on sunday instead so I dont have to rush to blanch from work. Keep us updated on ur progress.

Would love a bottle of wine:D:p. Must not cave!!

Good woman Scooby Doo. Friday is always the hardest. Especially the first one. Don't give in. It will all be worth it. Best of luck on your first weigh-in girls!

Well I went one day early as I was passing by anyway and I've only lost 1lb this week. :cry:I'm a bit fed up about it but still not giving up. I haven't cheated once and don't intend to. Even though its not showing on the scales it definitely is in my clothes. A pair of jeans I bought in April can now go on and off without opening them. So I'll just have to count this pound and add it to the rest. Best of luck this week girls. Hope you have great big losses to report!

Oh it is so disheartening when you are 100% sticking to it when its so hard to do and then coming out with a 1 lb loss...but when you look at the amount you have lost as a whole, it's so impressive. Did they give you any advice, maybe take fibre clear if congested...more or less water etc??

Im gonna go tomorrow but can tell you already (as Im addicted to the scales!) that my week 1 weight loss is nowhere near your initial 12lb loss your first week, reckon I will be 3-4 weeks getting to that.

You're doing amazingly well and it could be as a result of time of month, water retention, time of day etc. so don't loose hope :flowers:

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm feeling a bit more positive today. She did say to up the water intake back to 3 litres a day to get rid of headaches and maybe that should help. She said if I don't see a good weight loss this week she would have a chat with the pharmacist and see what else I could do to improve things. Hope all goes well today. Fingers crossed for ya!

Well I'm back from my weigh in but not really any the wiser as to what I've lost! I am 69.9 now but they can't find my form so not sure what I was last week. I think I was either 72.9 or 73.9...so I've either lost 6 or 8 pounds. She's gonna ring me back tmrw wen the other girl is bk in so hope they find it!

Happy either way (but obviously wud be a little happier if it was 8!).

So here's to a good week next week girls:talk017:

keep up the good work and buzzwhizz,glad it's all positivity today..this will be a good week!

Hi Girls,

First weigh in today and only 6lbs gone:cry:, have to say expected more but i have my time of the month and i know for the last 3 days i have only drank a litre of water so hopefully next week will be better.
Cried last night cause it felt so hard the first weekend with no wine or take away, my boyfriend was great and he hasn't had any either. It is so hard to miss food but i have to keep doing it although i did nearly quit last night!!
Well done to both of you on your weight loss this week, Buzzwhiz thats great about your trousers a agree the scales doesn't always show it, you defo loose inches too!!
Keep up the good work!

That's great news girls. 6 or 8 lbs, either way is fantastic. I know I only lost 12lb on the first week because I'd just come back from my holidays and had eaten and drank so much cos I knew I was starting this the day I came back. At least 5lbs of my first weeks loss had just gone on and seemed to me mostly fluid. First week over for both of you. If you can do it once.......

Well done for not breaking it over the weekend. I'm nearly glad to see Monday arriving these days. I find the weekends twice as hard.

Yeah during the week is alot easier, we always associate the weekend with food and drink it's so frustrating! I was at Croke Park at the match yesterday and everywhere i looked people were eating hot dogs and burgers and cause it was hot ice pops!! Sooo hard but got through it, week 2 here i come!!

OMG..... First day on Target Slim... Was told that these were nicer then Liprotrim!! I actully feel like i am going to be sick.:jelous: I have just started today and had Banana flavour. I have got a mixture of flavours i am hoping that the others are alot nicer!!

I have lost 3 stone on weight watchers but had come to a bit of a stand still and i want to get the rest off quickly!! I have tried Liprotrim and this does really work but its really hard, i went to get my liprotrim shakes and they have stopped that now hence the reason i am on Target Slim, I hope these work in the same way!! Just hope the other flavours aren't as discusting as that banana one! Yuck! But no pain no gain!!!!

Loved reading how well everyone is doing. xxx :)

Hi Carrie and welcome aboard! I'm not sure if the other flavours are nicer or maybe you just get used to them. I get a mixture of flavours every week and remember thinking they all tasted very salty at first but I like them all now. Some more than others. This week the chocolate one came in a different shaped sachet and tasted much nicer than usual. Maybe if you pretend to yourself that its not really food but some sort of medicine that disolves fat! It should get you through the first few days and after that you'll probably like the taste of most of them. Best of luck!

Aw Thanks for that... Yes a thought it tasted like very salty fish!!!! I thought it was just me!! I don't use a lot of salt anyway so probably tasted even more salty to me!!! I am hoping i will find a flavour that i can drink without wanting to throw up!! I still feel sick now!! Dreading lunch time shake!! But hoping havin peeps to chat to on here will help me through the low days!!
How are you finding it?

I'm not joking here. This is by far the easiest-to-stick-to diet I've ever done. Well after the first week cos I thought I was giving up then! The first week I was only given mint chocolate flavour and used to make them up with hot water. Not boiling though - because you get floating lumps on the top if you use boiling water and it also kills some of the nutrients (according to chemist) I don't feel a bit hungry at all and apart from feeling a bit socially excluded I could probably stick to this diet for a year if I needed to. That's how I feel now anyway. I get a bit down in the dumps if the weigh in doesn't go well. I haven't cheated at all so expect good results every week but it doesn't seem to work like that for me anyway. Take one day at a time this week. Get plenty of early nights and be kind to yourself. You'll be in ketosis before you know it!

Aww really appriciate that. I had the mint chocolate one for dinner and i'm struggling the taste reminds me of fish its making me feel sick. I only managed half for breakfast and half for dinner, But will deffo give a week and hopefully will pay off. How long have you been doing it for? Did you think the same at the beginning but have got used to the taste?

I'm just starting week 6 now and the taste is just normal to me. Not delicious or anything near it but I don't hate them either. I wasn't too keen for the first few days but they never made me feel sick. Make sure the water you're mixing them with is freezing cold. Add ice if you need to and maybe then use a blender? A few times I had to bring some with me in the car and when the water was lukewarm the taste was not great! Definitely try making hot chocolate with one of them. That might be a bit easier.

Yeah i'm using water out the fridge and adding ice. I use a blender, i'm thinking it might be easier to get down if i mix with less water making it abit thicker? I will try the hot choc tonight - Thanks. I will let you know how i get on.
Wow 6 weeks thats really good! Have you stuck at it or have you had any cheat days?
Keep up the good work you sound like you have got your head around it, i am hoping after the 3rd day i will be better!

Thanks. I'm very proud to say not one cheat so far. I have zero self-control so this diet seems to really suit me. The rules appeal to me to be honest. I'm never able to stop at just a little bit of anything but I know this is all or nothing. It helps keep me on track.

Just thought i would let you know that i have found away of getting these down. I am having half a packet 6 times a day rather then a full packet 3 times a day and i am actully doing it with out wanting to throw up which is good. Yesterday morning i didn't think i was gonna be able to continue but feel a lot more positive today knowing i can get them down.
I am going to try the hot chocolate at dinner so i will let you know how i get on with that. Looking forward to weigh in next week. Keep up the good work x

Back