Targets

Loser85

Gold Member
Thought i would do this so we can get an idea of each others targets and goals for SF.

For me starting at 21 stone 2lbs i'd like to get to around 12 stoneish as this is were im most comfortable. My healthy BMI range is 10stone 10lbs top end but i look ill at that weight.

Yours?

Hi, I started with SF yesterday. I'm following my own plan to suit me at the moment. Will see how it goes. In the past I've got a few days into the diet and thought 'why drink a shake when I could have real food for the same calories?' but I think the discipline of using SF should help me stay motivated.
I'm starting at 18-5 and want to get to around 13 stone as I'm 5'11" and think I'll look ok at that.
Good luck everyone!

Hi

I am still kinda of doing SF although am pretty much calorie counting.

I started out at 12st 11, my ultimate goal is to get down to around 9st, I am only 5' 2.

I am happy to get there slowly but surely.

Hi! I started sf this morning.. so far so good. :D I want to go from a size 18 to a 12/14. Im going with clothes size rather than weight as im metric.. would like to loose at least 30 kg.. :O oh that's a lot.. but slow and steady wins the race. /Hanna

Hey, newbie here! Started yesturday with tesco ultra slim and so far so good although I can see me getting bored with it. I've set a goal to keep going til my sons birthday on the 4th November and I'm hoping to lose at least a stone by then. I'm currently a size 18 (possibly 20!) and I want to get down to a size 12/14

Hi I'm a newby started Tesco us today weight is 10st 11lbs and would really like to go to 9st by Christmas, hopefully I can do this hoping this site keeps me motivated as I have no friends that are on diets at the moment :)

Hello :) this is my 4th day on sf, I have lost 3stone over the last year doing slimming world which is great but I still have a lot to lose. I'm going on holiday in just over a week so have swapped to slimfast to lose as much as I can.
Will decide when I get back from holiday if I am going to continue this or go back to sw.

flower77 said:
Hi I'm a newby started Tesco us today weight is 10st 11lbs and would really like to go to 9st by Christmas, hopefully I can do this hoping this site keeps me motivated as I have no friends that are on diets at the moment :)

I'm 10 10 and also want to be 9 stone by Christmas. Have lost 8 pounds already but only 1lb in the last 2 weeks!

Stick to it sweety some weeks it's like that where you don't lose very much or stay the same don't get disheartened xxx

Starting back on slimfast after having previous success with the diet.... I've maintained for a year and now it's time to loose a little more!

No set weight target as such(other than getting down to a nice healthy 10 stones-ish eventually.... Its a while off yet!). Just hoping to look and feel good for a holiday in Portugal at the end of January :)

Good luck everyone.xxx

Hi all, how's everyone doing? I started at the beginning of August. I only did true SF for a few weeks, then I switched to just eating sensibly - more protein and less carbs. Some weeks I've stayed the same for 2-3 weeks, so I know it can be disheartening. The trick is to see your long term goals and stick with it.

Hey!!! I only started on saturday but i am loving it!! I am hoping to get down to 8st 10lbs which was the weight i was when i first meet my boyfriend 3yrs ago!!!!! Had a sneaky look on the scales on tuesday and i had lost 4lbs so i am hoping by friday to have 4lbs or mayb more off!!!!

Update for my target thingy. Want to get below 20 stone for new years day. 6lb in 5 weeks. Doable and realistic i think :)

Back