breakfast:bran flakes banana milk HEXA,B

dinner: onion and mushroom omelet - made with two eggs

tea: jacket potato, chicken, vegetables
mayonnase 1.5

snack: x2 hot chocolates 4

calories: 1130
syns: 5.5
exercise: 45 min

friday is usually when im begining to think about eating chocolate. going out sunday drinking so need to make sure i eat as good as possible fri and sat so need to prepare

breakfast: bran flakes banana

dinner: mushroom, onion omelet

tea: spaghetti bolognaise, made with mince HEXB2 onions, mushrooms, pasta, sauce 2.5 syns
cheese on top if i have any hexa2

or sw chips with sw kfc style chicken and salad

snack: need to think about this, it could be where it all goes wrong

could have a scone and jam 9 syns
could buy one small chocolate bar...
could make a squidgy chocolate cake 14 syns
blueberry muffins 3.6 a serving makes 6 so could have three...
Blueberry Muffins | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes
apple and sultan cake
Apple and Sultana Cake | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

27/5
extra easy day

breakfast: bran flakes banana milk HEXA,B

dinner: worked all day didn't have time

tea: SW chips made with one giant potato, SW KFC style chicken, using two smallish chicken portions
three pieces wholemeal bread 13.5
salad
mayonnaise 1.5

snack: bought some lovely fresh scones, there quite big! going to say 10 syns with jam for one

syns: 25.5
calories: around 1800 - 2000

syns so far for the week 85...
got sat and sunday to go, not going to stay in range as sunday is drinking day :p
il exercise again tomorrow though!

saturday i ate the same as friday except with the scone i had a small pack of giant buttons. there around half as much as the normal giant bag that i usually get.

sunday i had bran flakes, banana milk for breakfast. dinner was a bacon and chicken sandwhich in brown, then a VERY large amount of alcohol.

monday: bacon sandwhich for breakfast. a large strawberry macdonalds milkshake. a small 9 inch pepparoni pizza and half a baguette of garlic bread. packet of giant chocolate buttons

tuesday 31/5

breakfast: banana

dinner: banana

tea: omelet with onions, mushrooms and a slice of ham (made with three eggs)

snack x2 hot choc 4

syns 4
calories around 650

Wednesday 1/6
extra easy

breakfast: banana

dinner: onion omelet made with two eggs

tea: fish made with two slices Danish weight watches bread bread hexb
lots of peas!!!

snack: x2 hot chocolates 4 syns

syns 4
calories around 800 - not eating less on purpose or anything, just doing odd shifts at work and finding it difficult to fit in meals!

2/6 - thursday

breakfast: bran flakes milk banana HEXA B

dinner: jacket potato, beans salad
mayonnaise 1.5

tea: bran flakes HEXB2, banana, x2 kiwi, apple, grapes, strawberries. pear x2 miller lights...

x2 hot choc 4

syns 5.5
calories 1440

3/6
green day

breakfast bran flakes banana milk

dinner: cheese sandwhich in a white bun with salad and mayo - bought in a shop will count as 20 syns and cheese can go towards my hex2

snack: some strawberries and banana

tea: sw chips kfc style chicken hexb2 with two slices weight watches bread fro breadcrumbs 9 syns
salad
mayon 1.5

snack: two dairy milk chocolate bars 20 syns

syns: 50.5
calories: around 2200

Last edited:
Friday i ended up having two more chocolate bars so calorie content 2650 syn content 70.5

saturday: breakfast: bran flakes milk banana

dinner: two slices of toast with butter
scone with jam 9 syns

tea: went out for a meal, salad for starters, main was burger and chips and desert a rocky mountain. main was 1000 calories, desert 700, salad around 250

syns no idea
calories around 2850

sunday> weighed my self today for the first time in around four weeks and i have lost4 pounds!!! really happy with that, so i am now 8 stone ten!

green day

breakfast: bran flakes banana milk HEXA B

dinner: none was out

tea: salad, chicken breast hexb2, sw chips made using two small potato's. around a table spoon of ketchup 1.5 syns
mayonnaise 1.5

snack x2 hot chocolates 4 syns, mountfull of doritos ??

syns 7
calories 980

Last edited:
well my god i ate loads yesterday! started off good but then it all went a little pear shaped.

breakfast banana

dinner: omelet

snack: two scones with loads of jam

tea: half a baguette of garlic bread with like this horrible ready meal chicken jalfrezi, just ate mostly the juice to dip the bread into.

a pack of giant chocolate buttons AND a large aero bar
also had around half a pack of a large packet of crisps....

calories and syns - hell of a lot -- feel disgusted with my self - one day a week eating bad is fair enough but ive eaten bad friday, saturday, sunday and then monday. will probably have put on all of those 4 pounds i lost!

tuesday

breakfast fruit

dinner: banana

tea: chicken portion, peas
mayonnaise 1.5
snack: x2 dark hot chocolates

energy drink- sugar free

syns 4.5
calories around 600 - not very hungry today - as you can imagne after all of yesterdays food

6/6
extra easy day

breakfast: grapes

dinner: banana, millerlight
slice of ham

tea:peas chicken
mayonniase 1.5

snack: x2 hot chocs 4

drinks: x2 sugar free energy drinks 3 milky coffees HEXA, loads of water

syns 5.5

9/6
extra easy

breakfast: bran flakes banana milk HEXA,B

dinner: slice of weight watchers wholemeal bread 4 SYNS, slice of ham

tea: chicken portion, mixed vegetables
mayonnaise 1.5

snack: hot choc 2 SYNS

banana,strawberries, kiwi miller light yoghurt

syns 9 syns

Last edited:
friday 10/6

bran flakes banana milk HEXA B

dinner: omelet

tea: went out for a curry, had chicken jalfrezi, boiled rice and two samosas

went out drinking, had around a small bottles worth of vodka mixed with cordial orange

syns - unknown
calories - unknown

saturday: had a 13 hour shift at work, with a hangover! it was quite gd in away as it distracted me from food, but in my drunken haze that morning i had asked my mum to get me a pizza and some chocolate buttons and some chocolate hobnobs. i totally forgot i had asked for this and around 2000 clock decided to treat myself to a coconut cake and 4 small brownie sqaures.

breakfast: toast

dinner: cheese sandwhich

tea: pizza, half a packet of chocolate buttons, four small chocolate brownies, half a coconut cake.

sunday: i decided to hide the remaining food in the house so i wouldn't be tempted to eat it after my evening shift, which i would be finishing around 2100. i hid the chocolate buttons in a high cupboard, the hobnobs behind other packets in the food cupboard and the coconut cake in the freezer

breakfast: none - very full from the night before

dinner: bran flakes banana milk HEXA.B

tea: chicken, peas, mayonnaise

snack: yes youve guessed it, i ate the full packet of chocolate hobnobs (they are a smallish packet not the giant ones) the rest of the coconut cake which i heated up in the microwave (wasn't even nice like that) and the rest of the chocolate buttons.

i simply cannot have chocolate in the house its torture!!

Back