Tasha's weight loss diary

Aw, make the most of having them about while you have them, I know that can be pretty tough. I had rabbits, house rabbits, which had to go when I moved up here from England... :( It's tough but for the best sometimes :)

I live with my parents, on a farm, and as a family there are three dogs, a border collie, a border terrier and a yorkie. The border collie's kinda mine, she's called Maggie, and she... was £15 out the paper lol. She's very temperamental though, she'll be your best friend, then snap at any opportunity, so I'm lucky she likes me...! x

Thanks, it is hard but I know they will be fine!

Sounds like you've got your hands full with 3 dogs lol

OK today I have had -

Brekkie - ww cookies 99 cals
Lunch - jacket with tuna & sweetcorn 500 cals
snack - squares bar 158
Tea - chicken salad 275
snack hot choc - 37

total 1069 cals :D

Congrats Tasha, you've done fantastically well! I'm sorry to hear things aren't great away from the dieting and hope life gets better/easier for you soon.

Keep it up.
Dave.

Right havent got time to right everything I've had but I've had around 1200 cals :D

Hello, thought Id pop on and write down what I've had today.

Brekkie - yogurt 98 fruit bar 67
lunch - soup 250 yogurt 70 fruit salad 130
snack - bar 67
tea - ww pizza with salad - 300

total - 982 will be having hot choc tho later.

Tomorrow is my 5th weigh in :eek: can't believe I've been dieting for 5 whole weeks! I've never lasted this long before and its all down to you lot for keeping me going :D

best of luck for tomorrow, but i dont think you will need it cos youre doing great so far :D

hiya chick! im back from abandoning everyone at minis lol! really hope u ok and good luck for tomoro!! im hoping for 3 lbs this weeks - my weight is saturday! i missed my january goal by 2 lbs- but nevermind - im still 5 down so heres hoping eh!

am setting 9 lbs as my goal for feb and am gonna try n get a bit more serious on iit cos im pissed at myself for slipping so much!!

well ill be diarying again as of tomorrow so swing by and keep me going lol!!

will check up on ur w/i tomorow!!

xx much love xx

Yay you're back, been wondering where you had got to!

You only missed your goal by 2lbs! Thats nothing, you still did really well.

I'll got check your diary now :D
Oh and don't ditch us again lol xx

woohoo 3lbs down this week :love047:
just been to the gym for an hour too, lets hope next week is as good as this!

You are doing so well, I saw your post about the chocolate cake, with me it's when I go round to my mum's she always has a glass of wine waiting for me. It would be rude not to drink it. :)

Todays food :

Brekkie - fruit bar 67 yogurt 105
lunch - soup 252 yogurt 70 fruit bar 67
snacks - 34 hot choc 24 mt yog 70 hot choc 37
tea - ww chicken hot pot with salad :rolleyes: 290 fruit salad 130

total - 1146 cals

Also did an hour at gym - burned off 300 calories :D

Hey Tasha,

3 lbs loss - well done excellent - keep up good work. 10lbs total your in double figures! :)) Always good when its going downwards hehehe

Amber

Hello, how is everyone? Im feeling like crap today :cry: have earache, headache, sore throat & my mouth is full of ulcers :cry: so feeling very sorry for myself.

Todays food -
Brekkie - yogurt 98 kelloghs bar 169
snack - special k bar 88
lunch - cottage pie 219 fruit salad 130
snack - special k bar 84
Tea - ww pasta with salad - 350 fruit bar 67

Total - 1205 calories, did an hour in gym thi morning and burnt 300 calories :D

You're doing really well! Make sure you check out Paleokastritsa in Corfu - gorgeous there. Holiday's are great motivation to lose some lbs!

Hey Tasha

Hope your feeling better today? The good news is its the weekend tomorrow :)

Amber

Am still feeling pants today, am still in my pygamas but going to run myself a nice hot bath soon. Amber I wish it wasn't the w/e as my 2 furbabies go to their new home tomorrow :sigh: really not looking forward to it. So due to being ill and being upset I've been dying to eat chocolate today, my mum told me to have a small bag of maltesers as they aren't too bad but if I have a bit then I won't be able to stop!
Heres what I've had today-

Brekkie - 2 yogurts 86 & 70
hot choc - 45
lunch - ww pasta 328
snack - choc yog 70
tea - ww pizza & salad - 300
tin of peaches - 153

total - 1052 calories

Hi guys
this w/e the diet has gone thru the window but I will be starting again tomorrow!
I've had so much alcohol, take aways chocolate ect but it was a difficult w/e and I need it.
Heres to starting tomorrow again and going to the gym 1st thing :D

Hi Tasha

Me too my weekend envolved a chineese both Sat and Sunday :(((
But back on wagon today till my holiday :))
You might be surprised and you wont notice it, especially as you exercise aswell. :))

I know what you mean about malteesers lol... you did well resisting, the tin of peeches looks good and not really to high in calories, ill have to remember that one for when not on Cambridge.

Amber

Back