Tattoo's

:D
Good Luck with that - not that you'll need it! You'll love it. xx Though of course remember that self-healing is an on-going thing. It's never 'finished' or 'complete' so don't miss out on practising on others and sharing with them what you now have by waiting for that to happen! You'll know when you're ready. xx

Yeah i will share as soon as i can but im just not ready yet. Ive had a rough time in my head recently and i just need to get my act together and meditate more and then i will be all hunky-dory :D xx

What are you having next?

capricorn-sign-stencil.gif

This is what i want.....but filled in and im not sure where. Id love back of my neck but something tells me thats not a good idea. So maybe on my foot. Id like one there but im not sure on how it would hurt. I know youve got one...you crazy gal :p
I have scars on the tops of my feet too so i would have to work around those. xx

I have heard that they are not so painful on the top of the foot but really it depends on your pain threshold. My next one will be on my ribs and I'm told that will be really painful!

Yikes! It depends on the type of scars really, if they are raised then they would have to be avoided but if they aren't then they should be able to go over them

Well, I'm back from my first tattoo and I'm so, so happy with it.

Attachments

• MY TAT!.jpg
    MY TAT!.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 36
I've got 3 tats so far.

I've got a light blue crescent moon with 5 stars coming down it on my right ankle.

A light blue crescent moon with a multi colored bubble-looking star on my right hip.

And my most recent...a light blue crescent moon with a yellow star and tons of tiny stars all around it on the underside of my left wrist.

Yeah....I've got a theme going on! Can't wait to get more!! :)

I've got 3 tats so far.

I've got a light blue crescent moon with 5 stars coming down it on my right ankle.

A light blue crescent moon with a multi colored bubble-looking star on my right hip.

And my most recent...a light blue crescent moon with a yellow star and tons of tiny stars all around it on the underside of my left wrist.

Yeah....I've got a theme going on! Can't wait to get more!! :)
They sound lovely, can you put up some pictures?

Yeah I'll work on getting some pics! It will have to be later when I'm off work though :)

gunna get me some tats done when im at the size i wanna be no point yet as they will stretch lol

I hear you on that one...but they will be new ones!! I want to get one on my ribs. :)

I am hoping to have this done after my 40th birthday along my hand where Cheryl Cole has her black design. (sorry unable to paste piccie.

I am hoping to have this done after my 40th birthday along my hand where Cheryl Cole has her black design. (sorry unable to paste piccie.

I looooove that tattoo of hers! When I saw it for the first time I wanted it!! Are you going to get the same one?

Did anyone see the girl on the news with the tattoo'd face?

She said she asked for 3 stars and had 50+ put on - she said she fell asleep and the guy had done them all without her permission.

That's going to be expensive laser removal I think

Yeah I saw that on yahoo news this morning! 56 star tats on your face! Craziness! I'm sorry....but there is NO way you can fall asleep when having tats done on your face unless she was drugged. I wake up if a strand of my hair falls on my face.......

Back