Tattoo's

This is the third thread I've been on that I have posted before but it hasn't appeared!! ANYWAY!!

I want one done on my foot but is it really painful as everyone has told me?

I dont find getting tattooed painful at all- i have both my left and right foot tattooed-
People just try and make u more nervous- all the people that told me getting yr feet tattooed is so painful- didnt have their feet tattooed :doh:how the hell do they know....

Go for it :D

I have the instep of my foot tattooed and that is the more painful one I've had. There are a lot of nerves there. But everyone is different and everyone has different pain thresholds

The instep?! I'm not quite that mad (ha!) But, def going for the foot. Just have to decide on the colours! Final votes please!!

foot-tattoo4.jpg

I'd definately go for 1 or 2, the red wings would stand out more. Is that the one you want on your foot? It might not look so good there, it would look great on you back though

instep!!!! surely the tickling would make you accidentally kick the tattooist!!

I thought it would be tickly but they apply the right amount of pressure so it doesn't tickle. The design goes over some nerves though so it made my leg twitch!

Will post pics when I can find them but I have:

2 stars inside right wrist (for two lost angel babies)
Butterfly top of left arm with wings curling onto shoulder (symbolising a change for the better)
A female angel inside a saint cresent on right arm / shoulder
Wiccan star on upper-mid-back with some tribal work and shading
Tribal sea turtle mid-back (symbol for longevity)
Sacred Heart but with pagan ankh and daisy chain rather than christian cross and crown of thorns on lower-back/top of bum LOL
My kids names around left ankle in hobbit style writing LOL

I lurrrrrrrrrrrrve tattoos. Hubby was averse to them when I met him (although he likes them on women) and he now has 4 and is saving for 5th LOL

I love the look of tattoos; in the future I would like to get a tattoo on my wrist. I'm not sure what I want, probably something related to my mum, as we're very close.

I also have 'mid-life-crisis' tats :)

I designed an ornate 'J' with 4 hearts representing our 4 children (initials all J) which I had on my left shoulder for my 44th birthday. And I have a sanskrit 'Om' on my right ankle which was a 50th b'day pressie from my daughter over 3 years ago ..... You do get hooked don't you? I want more but I don't know what or where! :)

I also have 'mid-life-crisis' tats :)

I designed an ornate 'J' with 4 hearts representing our 4 children (initials all J) which I had on my left shoulder for my 44th birthday. And I have a sanskrit 'Om' on my right ankle which was a 50th b'day pressie from my daughter over 3 years ago ..... You do get hooked don't you? I want more but I don't know what or
where! :)

I want to get the Capricorn N on me somewhere but im not sure where yet. They are addictive!! :)

Saw your link hun..........do you do Reiki? I just got my Reiki One Finally!!! xx

i want a stargazer lily on my hip, not too big but in colour but have no idea how much it would cost- gestimate anyone?? am a tatoo virgin so dont really know where to start

OOO cant wait to see it Taz. x
I'm not having it done until the end of July unless she gets a cancellation in May but I will add the pictures when it's done (I am having another one done at the same time). All my tats are on my FB Tazzi, have a look

Saw your link hun..........do you do Reiki? I just got my Reiki One Finally!!! xx

Congrats! It's great when that energy kicks in isn't it? - the more you use it the stronger you will feel it and you're widening the channel all the time! Why do you say 'finally'!

Yes I practice and teach Reiki & Seichem and Quantum-Touch and I also practice ThetaHealing.

Are you going to go on to level 2? xx

Congrats! It's great when that energy kicks in isn't it? - the more you use it the stronger you will feel it and you're widening the channel all the time! Why do you say 'finally'!

Yes I practice and teach Reiki & Seichem and Quantum-Touch and I also practice ThetaHealing.

Are you going to go on to level 2? xx

Its lovely. :)

I say finally cos i have been wanting to do Reiki since i was 14 and something always got in the way.
Eventually ill go to level 2. At the moment its just for me. We are going to start a share group just with a few of us but im not ready yet. I need to heal me first.

xx

Its lovely. :)

I say finally cos i have been wanting to do Reiki since i was 14 and something always got in the way.
Eventually ill go to level 2. At the moment its just for me. We are going to start a share group just with a few of us but im not ready yet. I need to heal me first.

xx

Good Luck with that - not that you'll need it! You'll love it. xx Though of course remember that self-healing is an on-going thing. It's never 'finished' or 'complete' so don't miss out on practising on others and sharing with them what you now have by waiting for that to happen! You'll know when you're ready. xx

Last edited:
Back