Taz's diary - Need to do this!

They are £1.47 for the 6 pack at the moment! Get there fast!!!

I made a big boo boo earlier. Whilst shopping I got a bag of value midget gems thinking I would put them in the cupboard for Ron. But I suddenly got and attack of the munchies and ate the whole bag. 32 SYNS FFS!!! I am not pleased with myself. I went to the gym but I don't think I worked all that lot off!

You might have - it's not the worst thing you could have pigged out on x

No but I should have ust dived into the chocolate, I wouldn't have got through 32 Syns worth of chocolate! AND I am going out to dinner tomorrow night!

i think midget gems taste like washing up liquid lol! x

My word that's a lorra yoghurts!!! They are quite nice though...but having to wade through that many...I dunno if I'd make it...heh!

Midgets Taz I thought they were iced ones - yea, you'd have been MUCH better off with choccy x

Right, well this morning my scales are showing a gain! Arrrggggghhhhh
Not really too surprising as Aunt Flo is due to visit and I have had too many Syns. Nice combination! I have to go out to dinner tonight and there may be cake but other than that, the next 2 days will be Syn free.

I have a busy day today: Breakfast in an hour followed by an early visit to the gym, then home for lunch before meeting my mate to go to her hospital appointment (I am her lucky charm, the appointments go well when I go with her!) then home at whatever time and out tonight for my dads birthday! Tomorrow I think I will have a quiet day. Just the gym and chilling!

Have a good day Taz and a lovely evening x

Well right after I said i had a busy day, Mr Taz walks in and say's "Are you ready?" For what, I ask, "to take me to work" replies Mr Taz! As he's just had a week off he'd left his van at work so needed a lift, I just wished he'd told me before! So I have just had to take 45 minutes out of my quiet time to play with the morning traffic! What fun!

Good old Mr Taz - men have a wonderful habit of throwing us into chaos don't they............

Morning hun,
Sorry to see your gain,that will be off hun. I am off to Tesco after work as i now have my £5 voucher so i willl get 4 packs of 6 and that will only cost me £1 so i am pleased.
Have a great day x

This morning I went to Tesco as I had heard a whisper that they had my favourite Mullers (the chocolate ones of course!) on offer! So being a little on the skint side, I gathered all the vouchers I could find and set off for the shops. The result? A £20.59 bill that cost only £2.77 and a fridge that now looks like this:

Ha! Taz, that photo really made me chuckle! I got quite a few too whilst they're on offer - I just love the one with cherry at the bottom - YUM!! x

Back