Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Whoops - there goes a bloomer!!!! Don't worry Taz, have a treat free week next week and you'll shed squatters and perhaps a hardcore too x

Well this morning I had to sit in Subway for 2 hours to wait for my car to have it's MOT (which sadly it failed and is now beyond saving :( ) and whilst I was there I had breakfast AND lunch! Well it would have been rude not to! So I think I got off lightly at WI as I only gained 1lb! I'm not moving my tickers as that will be gone and taking some friends with it next week!

Boo!! :eek:

Just found your diary so I thought I'd say again 1lb isn't bad at all especially if you've not have a good week so don't worry & keep going! :D

You've done amazingly well & I've just been checking out your photos.

What an inspiration! Keep up the good work hun. x :)

Reactions: Taz
That's one hell of a positive attitude you got going on there Taz x

Boo!! :eek:

Just found your diary so I thought I'd say again 1lb isn't bad at all especially if you've not have a good week so don't worry & keep going! :D

You've done amazingly well & I've just been checking out your photos.

What an inspiration! Keep up the good work hun. x :)
Thanks Frijj, welcome to my diary!

That's one hell of a positive attitude you got going on there Taz x
Always positive Gem! There is so much in life that is beyond our control but we can affect all that with a good PMA!

Change the things you can change, and don't worry about the things you can't!

Well I know I said I wouldn't but I have updated my tickers with this weeks gain as I don't want to get confused with it! I still plan on that lb plus interest going next week though! Time to do my mini goals too!

Updating my mini goals

1st goal: Get my 3 1/2 stone award back!
2lb to go
2nd goal: Get into the 13's, 5lb to go
3rd goal: Get my 4 stone award back! 9lb to go
4th goal: Get to 13st 7lb, 11.5lb to go.

Well I managed a 2 hour training session tonight so that's great! I need to really get back into it now and just go easy when my knees tell me to!

As long as you're VERY careful Taz x

Hi Taz

Long time no see, sorry not been about much - just popping in to say hi. Sorry to hear about your knee - sounds like you're on the mend now - as long as you take it easy.

Keep up the good work!

Carol x

Hi Carol

So much has been going on lately I failed to notice you had reached your goal. Well done you x

Ooooh bad Tazzy, I failed to notice that too! Well done Carol!

Well I went kickboxing last night so that's 5 hours training this week and although my knee is sore it survived!

Back