Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well it's all I've got so I guess it has to be! Ha ha

I have just had my breakfast, poached eggs on toast. yummy. I am hoping my mum isn't busy today so she can take me out! I want to go to the local leisure centre and find out about the gym/swim membership. Also quite fancy a Subway lunch today. Mmmmm

I hope you get lucky - Give her a call x

OMG I have had a real munch out today! I ran out of eggs yesterday so didn't have my usual breakfast. Finished off the pack of Foxes golden crunch creams instead!Then I had a packet of crisps and a couple of chuks of galaxy. Then I had to go out to see my OH nurse at work and on the way home I went to KFC to get a popcorn chicken snack box. Then I had to go to morrisons as Mr Taz wanted some stuff so I also got us both a cream egg twisted bar and some mini bags of Haribo's. So when I got home I had the twisted bar and a few bags of the Haribo's. Then finished the galaxy. Then had another pack of crisps! AND I forgot to buy eggs!!!

Sooooo that was quite a munchathon!

Send Mr Taz out for the eggs - it's far too dangerous to let you loose in a supermarket!!!!!!

Oooh I miss munchies like that! x

I have to be really good foodwise next week cos it's my birthday at after my weigh in and not gonna be good on my birthday!!!!

mmmm, haribo <drool>

I just want thai sweet chilli sensations.......yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

I was thinking about carrot cake all the way to work today, think might have to have some after weigh in tomorrow, all this talk of nice food is making me want naughty food!!

As if I hadn't already been bad enough today, Mr Taz gets home and asks what I want for dinner so I say KFC. The supportive hubby that he is, he says 'ok then, get your coat'!!!

Gimme the chocolate and keep the Haribo (I know someone who pronounces it har-ee-bo haha)

oooooo KFC, i could eat kfc or macdonalds. I have a pack on mini wham bars sat on the table calling me, wonder how many syns in them!!
I'm not so fussed about McD's but I could go to KFC everyday! In fact, I've been there twice today!

Not even for a McFlurry Taz - they're yum but KFC TWICE - thats naughty that is x

Back