Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz...
Good luck on another 100% week and another loss to follow. I am back to it now,was a bit hungry on Red day yesterday but back to green today.
Have a good day xx

Yeah I'd get too hungry on a red too. I love my green days, all that pasta! I always have low fat super noodles and mug shots in my cupboard and a freezer full of Quorn!

:talk017:
GO TAZ GO
THERE'S NO
HOLDING A
GREAT GIRL BACK
"DON'T STOP HER NOW
SHE'S HAVE
A
GOOD TIME"
:talk017:

Party on Taz
You're a Leg End

:talk017:​

It was a big milestone - getting you back in the zone and rockin' x

If I can lose again next week I will be a very happy Tazzy indeed!

Tomorrow night I am doing my bit for Comic Relief by helping on the pledge lines. I think I need to buy some grapes to munch on!

I know you can! And have fun on the phone lines...

Well it will be interesting. I haven't done anything like that before so I will probably be really bad but it's all for a good cause and I'm sure it will be a good atmosphere

Thanks Nex, I like the new hair!

Thanks back at you...from your posts on here, I bet you'll be just fine...yey, it's FRIDAY!!!

Yesterday I had quite a lot of Syns but that is normal for me on a Thursday. It means I am 2lb up this morning but that's fine, again it's usual for this time of the week. That will be gone with extra by next week. That WILL be gone!

I have to get my hair cut soon and I am hoping my hairdresser can fit me in today or over the weekend

Be careful with the party nibbles at the call centre tonight then Taz - I'm told they look after you at these things!!!

Back