Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Well the freezer is defrosted! Just hoping the person who is having it will collect very soon as its very much in the way at the moment!

Scales are still showing a gain this morning, very frustrated as I don't know why or how to reverse it. Grrrrrrr just hope they drop again for Tuesday.

Have a good Sunday everyone

I hope you protected your lovely new carpet when you de-frosted Taz - well done for getting it sorted x

It was done in the bathroom. Not being collected til Tuesday so we have to squeeze past it in the bathroom for the next 2 days! Just wish the fridge was so easy!!!

Increase your veggies and fruit! I eat 97% raw- that's 15 fruits and veggies a day. If you are not full nutritionally, and you are physically hungry, it will be so hard to have self control. but the opposite is also true. Eat everything your body needs, and maintaining your weight will easy.

Sounds like another nightmare Taz x
I'm hoping to have it done in the next 2 days while I am home. The top where there was once an ice box is just solid!
Bleh, I'm sorry about the gain! Gains make me so mad. :mad:
1lb of it has gone, I need to shift another 2 to hit tomorrows target but I'd be happy just to get that one off
Increase your veggies and fruit! I eat 97% raw- that's 15 fruits and veggies a day. If you are not full nutritionally, and you are physically hungry, it will be so hard to have self control. but the opposite is also true. Eat everything your body needs, and maintaining your weight will easy.
Hi, welcome to my diary! I had guessed that the gain was related to the lack of fruit I've had this week so I got back on it yesterday and it worked! I do have a nutritionally complete diet but with all the moving here my kitchen has been sporadically inaccessible

Morning Taz :)

Evening Taz - hope things have moved on for the better x

Good morning Taz - have a really good day - don't let the sofa swallow you up x

Morning Taz, my weekend was good thanks :) a few too many guinness on saturday, but hey :D

You can have too many Jim???

Morning all, well things are almost back on track, weight dropped back to where it should be and I have full access to the kitchen! Yesterday I made the mistake of sorting out the cupboards so now I have to go shopping again!

All sounding good in Tazzyland. I wasn't far from you around lunch time x

Glad you're back on track. Hope the shopping was successful & not too expensive!

Enjoy your evening. x :)

Hiya, well done on bein back on track and getin to the kitchen x
Not only can I get into the kitchen, I now have my bathroom back too! When the new fridge/freezer arrived on Friday the old freezer went into the kitchen. We then moved it into the bathroom to defrost it and there it stayed until it was collected yesterday. We now have the fridge in the hallway ready to be collected tonight :D
All sounding good in Tazzyland. I wasn't far from you around lunch time x
And you didn't pop in? :cry:
Glad you're back on track. Hope the shopping was successful & not too expensive!

Enjoy your evening. x :)
All I got yesterday was a small trolly thing, I think it's supposed to be for vegetables, but its storage for the kitchen as part of a greater plan ;)

Back