Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Have a good day Taz x

Hi Taz :) I hope today has been a good one for you x

Anyone looking at Facebook will see how much work I do :/

Soooooo Legally Blonde the musical opens here on my birthday and one of my friends has said she will pay for us to go as a present!!!

Morning Taz love. ;)

Anyone looking at Facebook will see how much work I do :/

We do indeed!! :giggle:

Hope you're having a good day. x :)

Well it would have been great to see Legally Blonde the musical but that's not going to happen now :( ah well, it was a nice thought.

Oh no! Why? x :(

The funds she was going to use to get the tickets have fallen through. It's ok though, if it's a success I'm sure it will be back again sometime

What a shame. x

Perhaps there are tickets elsewhere - when were you thinking of going?

No it was a nice thought but didn't pan out, getting used to that! It will come back again if it's a success, if it's not then it wouldn't have been worth going anyway I guess.

Morning Taz love, it's wet out there.and Jamie & Carol are moving house today, I can see I'm going to get soaked, still we are off to France tomorrow to dry out for a week :D

You aren't joking about that rain are you Jim!!! I got off my train just as the clouds expoded and the rain absolutely hammered down. I had to get a wheelchair off my train so I had to mess about on the platform putting the ramp out while I got drenched. Luckily I was on my way home

You aren't joking about that rain are you Jim!!! I got off my train just as the clouds expoded and the rain absolutely hammered down. I had to get a wheelchair off my train so I had to mess about on the platform putting the ramp out while I got drenched. Luckily I was on my way home

Where are the pics of that on fb??!! ;)

Hopefully you've dried off now. Enjoy your evening. x :D

Back