Taz's diary - Need to do this!

If the sofa was left on the platform, did they have to call in the bomb squad just in case x

No but I did have to report it as a hazard. It wasn't til later I actually found out where it came from

hiya i am new to slimming world and i would just like to add that i looked online on slimming world and they have changed Quorn sausages and they have syns in them now as they changed the ingredients.

hiya i am new to slimming world and i would just like to add that i looked online on slimming world and they have changed Quorn sausages and they have syns in them now as they changed the ingredients.
Thanks for that. I haven't had them for a long while so I didn't know that

Well, where did it come from? x
Well it was one of my colleagues, 2 people tried to get the sofa onto her train! They thought they would be allowed to bring it on the train but she told them they couldn't. They weren't happy but they just left it on the platform and got on the train without it

Morning all! We went to Chessington World of Adventure yesterday. We had a great day, there was lots of walking, screaming and laughing. We went on 6 rides and went on 2 of them twice! I faced my fears yesterday on rides I would normally not go on and it was great. On one of them my mate screamed the whole way round and I couldn't stop laughing at her. The funniest thing was, she said she would do any ride and I am supposed to be the wimp!!! I look really fat in the photo but it's sooooooo funny

Attachments

• Dragons Fury CWOA 210811.jpg
    Dragons Fury CWOA 210811.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 18
Loving you looking so happy and having fun x

LOL LOL, love it Taz, great pic. Morning love. :)

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Your friend's face is a picture!! :giggle:

Have a great day. x :)

Looks horrendous - nothing would get me on there x

Back