Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Morning Taz, sounds like a wet weekend. LOL

Looks like a fab weekend. Loved the fb pics. Sounds like you'll need some time off to recover before going back to work though.

Will the rest of today just be spend chilling? x :)

Hi Taz - glad you had a good weekend after such a shaky start x

Did she sleep through yesterday catching up on sleep from the weekend? ;)

Hope you're having a great day. x :)

She's back at work today I believe x

Hope your day has improved! x :)

Morning Taz, are you working today then?

LOL, I fell asleep on the sofa early last night, then i died when I went to bed and here I am at 6 in the morning wide awake Nomad :D

Because you can Jim - or not as it suits you x

Morning Taz x

yes gem, I'm claiming it as thinking ahead as we have the little one today :)

Have a great day. x :D

Evening all! I am indeed back to work so not much screen time for me. Had an interview yesterday for an enhancement of my current role. It didn't go brilliantly. The training is in 2 sets of 3 people. I didn't make the cut for the first round but was told that I was only one point off making it so I should (barring any proverbial spanners) start training mid October. Fingers crossed!

Well done Taz - I was hoping all was OK x

Morning Taz, I hope it goes well for you love

I would get the enhanced rate of pay for the days I work at the higher grade role.

Soooo yesterday I decided to enroll for a degree. I got all the info and the cost is £297 but this month it has £100 if you pay in one go. You can pay monthly which I can do quite easily but it costs £330 that way. So do I sign up for the installment option or wait til next month when I get paid and hope a) it's still the reduced rate, and b) I have the cash?!

Also today I have signed up to do a diploma at work!!!

Back