Taz's diary - Need to do this!

Yesterday I was given a date for my assessment. It's not for another 2 months!!! Unfortunately the more exams I do now the more I will have to do when I do my route assessors course as I will have to do exams on ALL the routes so adding more on at the moment is not an attractive prospect. I'm kinda hoping I get on one of the first courses to avoid the extra work

You are doing well Taz - I hope the timings work out to your advantage x

Well we finally have a more use-able bathroom! Yesterday we got the shower screen put up and the riser for the shower head so we can not only have proper showers but we also won't be soaking the whole of the bathroom doing so as we have been! The only thing now is we have to tile the bath area as a matter of urgency as the walls are bare plaster and getting soaked every time we shower. Slow progress but progress all the same

Morning Taz, you shouldn't use the shower before the tiles are up Taz, the plaster will collapse.

Hope you get the tiling sorted soon. xx

Reactions: Taz
Morning Taz, oh I know love, it's a race against time isn't it :)

Morning. I have to do a full day of work today! I've been spoilt with short days and today I am in for 8 hours!!! Ah well, I guess I can't complain.

Morning Taz, back to the grindstone then love :)

Hope it's not too bad today, it'll be a shock to your system so don't overdo it!! xx ;)

Yesterday was actually better than the previous 2 days. I was with a guy I've known for 8 years and it was much more relaxed. He let me get on with it and although he had to be there watching what I was doing he made me feel like I was in charge and he was just along for the ride so I feel a little more confident now.

I have been baking again! My kitchen is now full of cakes. I have lemon cakes, honey & lemon cakes, banana & chocolate cakes, and banana & fudge cakes. The banana ones have only just come out of the oven so I haven't tried them yet. Just trying to find some[STRIKE] victims[/STRIKE] friends to try them for me!

I have been baking again! My kitchen is now full of cakes. I have lemon cakes, honey & lemon cakes, banana & chocolate cakes, and banana & fudge cakes. The banana ones have only just come out of the oven so I haven't tried them yet. Just trying to find some[STRIKE] victims[/STRIKE] friends to try them for me!

Shame I'm not closer or I'd be straight round!! xx

I was a "victim" and lived to tell the tale - Yummy cakes they were too x

Back