TBSx LL Journey...

I'm sure you will find that motivation that you need! You have come so far and achieved so much that I just know you will be able to see it through. Today's a new day - I hope that this gorgeous weather helps put your head in the right place xxxx

Thanks gorgeous, I just think I am in that in between stage just like when you ate growing your hair lol. I will get there it just feels slow at the moment although I know it isn't, never in a million years would I have lost this weight on a conventional diet.

I am sure going back to work Tuesday will help I have had most of April off due to a huge amount of holiday I needed to take, the days just go so slow, so hoping being at work will speed things up!

I also feel that some of you guys have amazing revelations about yourselves but I haven't really other than identifying that I am a boredom eater oh and a shopoholic now lol

Have a fab day lovely, sun is shining but a little chill in the air. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Perhaps you are a well adjusted, mentally healthy human being that doesn't need any deep insights at this stage in her life? Ah to be as sorted lol I think I may have more issues than the Beano lol

Good anaolgy of the growing hair, you are halfway ish and that can always be a bit wobbly. Being off work for nearly a month is a struggle lacks structure. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine as it has really unsettled me. Especially as Bank Holidays are so associated with food.

Take care of yourself and stick with it xx

Clarabow said:
Perhaps you are a well adjusted, mentally healthy human being that doesn't need any deep insights at this stage in her life? Ah to be as sorted lol I think I may have more issues than the Beano lol

Good anaolgy of the growing hair, you are halfway ish and that can always be a bit wobbly. Being off work for nearly a month is a struggle lacks structure. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine as it has really unsettled me. Especially as Bank Holidays are so associated with food.

Take care of yourself and stick with it xx

Thanks hun, have a great day xx

Just look at your statistics hun. Every single week there's a minus! No wobbles, no pluses, despite everything life throws at you.
You are amazing and I am confident you will successfully keep the weight off and continue inspiring others.
Just hang in there and keep smiling gorgeous xx

MagdaX said:
Just look at your statistics hun. Every single week there's a minus! No wobbles, no pluses, despite everything life throws at you.
You are amazing and I am confident you will successfully keep the weight off and continue inspiring others.
Just hang in there and keep smiling gorgeous xx

Aw thanks hun, it's funny to hear you call me inspiring he he

I will certainly stick with it, hope work hasn't been too bad for you, always find it unsettling after a break. Xx

Hey lovely! It'll seem like it's going really slow if you're not keeping your self busy 24/7. I know it has for me where i havn't been working. How long until you go back? Keep trying on those clothes to get some motivation or look at the bigger clothes and think how far you've come. You're doind superb! Not long until your holiday? As for the not being able to reach the zip. Try a coat hanger lol, i think that could work :p ?

xx

Pretty standard day yesterday although wish I didn't have Easter eggs still in the house arghhhhhh my favourite food! they looked very tempting and constantly calling to me lol

Spent some time online looking at clothes, I am struggling to understand what style I want to have but do find myself looking at fitted clothes, the weird thing is that when I was this size years ago I wouldn't have worn fitted clothes so why am I now going in that direction. I don't wanna look like mutton dressed as lamb if you know what I mean. Sorry for the food connection there.

WI tomorrow and somehow I have ended up with lots of strawberry packs, ew not even my favourite shake doh! Managed 4 litres yesterday which was good as I have been really struggling even with the eater flavourings.

Relaxing day today and back to work tomorrow, working from home which isn't to bad. Hope you all have a great day xx

Ah see there we go, an increase in water and thought of doing work :p. Seems like quite a few people are stuck with strawberry shakes? lol. Not long until your weigh in :) xx

SunshineCass said:
Hey lovely! It'll seem like it's going really slow if you're not keeping your self busy 24/7. I know it has for me where i havn't been working. How long until you go back? Keep trying on those clothes to get some motivation or look at the bigger clothes and think how far you've come. You're doind superb! Not long until your holiday? As for the not being able to reach the zip. Try a coat hanger lol, i think that could work :p ?

xx

Hello gorgeous back at work tomorrow and you are probably right my days are filled with spending time with Dani and the horses the evenings are so long and boring.

I do like trying on my goal size 12's lol gives me the extra push I need. It will soon come round then the scary hard work begins lol realistically I think I have another couple of months or so to reach goal, it will fly by. Going on holiday beginning of august already buying clothes, shoes etc

Have a fab day and lovely to see you back on the forums more xxx

weebles said:
Just stopping in to say...thanks.

Anytime hunny xxxx

aww Lady T... glad u have a had a nice day, the weather has been good. not long till the size 12's fall off u ;) xx

Gem, I only got in them both the jeans and the playsuit. Now I know I have before the couldn't breath in the jeans and alas no hot hunk to zip up the playsuit, thankfully I can now breath but think I will give the jeans a couple more weeks and dani zipped me up omg me in a 12!!! I think the last 12 I wore was my wedding dress 22 years ago!

I think I need to work on my thoughts though, I am struggle to believe I can be this size and look at myself in disbelief, I am also struggling to understand what clothes I should be wearing. I am a 40 year old mother of two and yet want to wear clothes like my daughter! I find myself trying to justify it by saying I look youngish for my age and these are not age related styles now days! Just hope my friends will put me straight if it isn't the case. I find skirts the hardest because everything is so short or either pencil style not a chance I will wear short and pencil for me is workwear! Arghhhhhh lol

Sorry kinda went off on one then lol have a great day and I shall update after my WI tonight xxx

Go girl... a size 12. Whoooo hooo !
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Clarabow said:
Go girl... a size 12. Whoooo hooo !
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thanks hun xxxxx

LadyT said:
Gem, I only got in them both the jeans and the playsuit. Now I know I have before the couldn't breath in the jeans and alas no hot hunk to zip up the playsuit, thankfully I can now breath but think I will give the jeans a couple more weeks and dani zipped me up omg me in a 12!!! I think the last 12 I wore was my wedding dress 22 years ago!

I think I need to work on my thoughts though, I am struggle to believe I can be this size and look at myself in disbelief, I am also struggling to understand what clothes I should be wearing. I am a 40 year old mother of two and yet want to wear clothes like my daughter! I find myself trying to justify it by saying I look youngish for my age and these are not age related styles now days! Just hope my friends will put me straight if it isn't the case. I find skirts the hardest because everything is so short or either pencil style not a chance I will wear short and pencil for me is workwear! Arghhhhhh lol

Sorry kinda went off on one then lol have a great day and I shall update after my WI tonight xxx

Hay go girl size 12's LadyT,my daughter who is 12 copy's off me sometimes and I'm 48 Hun. So there's hope for us all lol!
You will be able to experiment on trying new clothes on,you will have to take your daughter with you though lol because mine tells if something does not look right even when I like it,thing is she is always right,don't you just love em!
Sexy xx

Peoples choice in clothes change ALLLLLLll the time. You deserve all the clothes/design you want to wear - you wont be judged! and you'll feel great ;) xx congrats on the size 12 lovely xx

sexychick said:
Hay go girl size 12's LadyT,my daughter who is 12 copy's off me sometimes and I'm 48 Hun. So there's hope for us all lol!
You will be able to experiment on trying new clothes on,you will have to take your daughter with you though lol because mine tells if something does not look right even when I like it,thing is she is always right,don't you just love em!
Sexy xx

Aw thanks sexy!

Shopping is my new hobby lol wish I could fit in Dani's clothes she is a perfect 8 now. Xx

SunshineCass said:
Peoples choice in clothes change ALLLLLLll the time. You deserve all the clothes/design you want to wear - you wont be judged! and you'll feel great ;) xx congrats on the size 12 lovely xx

Thanks lovely, you are dropping through the sizes to chick well done xx

Back