Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

Now now ladies, healthy competition, but I think I am going to amaze you all this week with some kind of magical loss this week!!

The next part of the conversation will reveal toilet habbits, if you are of a weak disposition please accept my apologies and move away from the mess now............

I had the weirdest thing 2 nights ago, woke up, temperature, sweating, terrible tummy ache, rushed to my horrid hotel bathroom (I'm in a disabled room with everything low to the floor and I am 5ft 10 which makes everything a long way down!) and well, disgusting, if I believed that you could actually get rid of fat that way then I am sure thats what happened. It was YACK!!

Anyway, I have always thought I was in ketosis, with + pink on the scale on the jar, well since that day I've been proper pink, not the dehydrated pink but a lovely bright pink.

Do you think there was some kind of overnight miracle in my disabled toilet? Do you think after 6 weeks I am finally in ketosis? Do you think it is possible to poo out fat? Do you think I need to be put into a straight jacket?

Answers on a postcard please.........

K xx

I havnt got a clue hunni.
Are you getting weighed on monday or was the loss you gave me for next week too??

Ok I will alter your % then hun, sorry I thought that your loss was for 2 weeks hun, will do it right now, so sorry.xx

your % is 0.93% hun sorry again, dont know why i thought you got weighed fortnightly.xx

Right girls our team results for only 5members is

2.01%

well done and thankyou.xx

Unfortunately I havnt heard or seen Duchess since she signed up, do you think we should do an ad for a new member?? let me know what you think please, we really need a full team.xxx

Hey lovely, dont worry about the weigh in, I alternate from 1 or 2 weeks 'cause I work away so much and cant always get to see her everyweek.

Sorry for bringing down the average ladies, but I am trying better I promise!

I think, although its hard to do, unless we know that someone is going away and wont be on line we do need people who sign in every couple of days, and you were very clear about weigh in results and stuff. I think its time to advertise, do you?

K x

your loss was fab hun no need to worry.

i think we should put an ad up to, just wanted to be fair.xx

Hiya everyone,
Hey the team score is looking gooood, three cheers for us, shame about duchess she seemed really keen when we joined. It is a bloody hard diet tho. I'm still feeling hungry at times :(:( and truely fancied fish n chips for tea but I guess mushroom soup is similar. I tried broccoli and cheese last night!!! OMG who invents these flavours???? the smell alone was revolting but I did try b4 binning it.

LOL ive never tried the broccoli and cheese one but the chilli one made me feel ill for days, i stick to chicken and mush now.xx

Our new member is claireg1977,
welcome hun, what day is your wi?

Last edited:
Hey Claire, good to have you here........I'm Kay, 35, 5ft 10 (this is not a dating site dont worry!) which means I get 4 products a day. Live in the north west but travel all over for work. No children, but boyfriend with a 10 year old son.

I've got about 75lbs to lose, and then I'll probably want to lose some more! I was pretty useless till I joined this team, and they are all lovely motivational people that they have kept me going through some disappointing weeks.

Glad you're with us

K x

Hi everyone, just wanted to come and say a huge, big sorry for letting you down!! I dissappeared off the face of the planet and didn't even come and explain myself so please accept my apology but lovely to see everyone is doing so well.
Littlemiss...i'm sorry hun i should of mailed you, will pm you tonight, hope everyone is ok and just really wanted to pop my head in to say sorry and hi.xx

evening all, how are you all??

Come and join us claire dont be shy.lol.

Airgirl, dont worry hunni.xx

Hey there ladies!!!!

How are we all?

My weigh in is on a tuesday and i lost 9lb's this week:D, it was my first week though!
I am already starting to see the weight coming off certain area's, were you guy's the same?

I am just about to finish my last pint of water for they day then i am off to bed.

I'm on to my 2nd week also claire, I'm starting to notice my clothes fit better which is great, I find weekends pretty hard so will have to keep extra busy today.
Hope everyone has a great day:)

Back