Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Oh dear, well done on the 2lb in the circumstances...If only men had to put up with a third of what we go through, I think we'd get a bit more sympathy and a lot more flowers...

Afternoon all,
Gail (((()))) to you, af's are the worst. I have a coil too & have only had occasional spotting with CD. Percy, hope you have warmed up.
Well done on 2lb Gail, thats great!
I went to join WW last night but the class i went to join has been cancelled! Have found another but it doesnt start till tomorrow. Am being good so hope it shows...
xxxx

hi everyone
god was i cold today but warmed up now just hoovered and mopped everywhere maybe should do it more often to keep me warm lol
sorry to hear about your cancelled meeting donna but roll on toorrow you'll be fine
had my grandson from thurs last week till last night he is adorable luckily my other daughter was off on fri and mon so she looked after him til i got home from work shes 18 yrs old and said how hard she found it i said try having 4 lol
he is 2 at the end of january and learning new word everyday he learnt to say ARSENAL this weekend much to his granddads disgust only the grls in my family support arsenal the men support liverpool but he cant say that yet lol
Feeling so much better after taking painkillers and having a sleep even measured my wasit again and the 2.5 inches swelling is now down to .5 yippeeee
having a hard time with my youngest at the moment 12yrs old going on bloody 30 thinks she can do what she wants and sulks if she cant get her own way sent her off to football by herself today as she was annoying me will be picking her up later though
and another gripe MEN who'd have em today OH didn't start work til 1pm so you would think he had enough time to do his own sandwiches and be at work on time no he said he spent all morning tidying up (house looked the same as id left it if not worse) so i had to do his food and drop him off to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he says as i only work 5 hrs a day blah blah blah!!!!!!!
also had a phone call from sons teacher to say he is not behaving at school so banned him from athletics and seeing his girlfriend for a week lets hope that helps
opps sorry for the moan but i feel so much better now i have told you all how i feel hehe
i think we need to up our posts on here i know we are all busy but i honestly do believe if we keep posting the weight will come off and i am also a sad osey old cow who likes to know whats going on!!!!!lol
so come on get posting some mornings i find us on page 3 and that is just not good enogh lol
tkae care and hope to hear from you all soon

Oh dear Gail, sounds like you've got your hands full with that lot. My OH does 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights. He's always tired and never does anything. When he's on nights I have to move my office downstairs to the dining room so I don't disturb and make sure he has a cooked dinner for about 3pm and a pack up when he leaves at 4pm. I've arranged to have half term off and I'm going to take youngest (14) up to my dad's in Wales for a few days. He'll have to make his own dinner then.
Infact he's soooo lazy I drop him off at the pub at 6pm and collect him again at 7.15pm. I know he's not out long, but dinners ready when he gets back and me not eating, well that's not easy..We can all rant sometimes, but try to keep on the straight and narrow. Might go and mop my floor now.....TTFN

Evening, I've fed the family, just having a quick chat and going to paint my nails....Really trying to be in the mood to keep going, and I think I can. The TNT man was very nice to me this afternoon and reallynoticed the difference so far....Oh and my black cords are too big. OH said they have to go,,,,,,hoooorayyy

Evening ladies i am back :0). Gail sorry just re-read the last few pages to catch up, my sisters are all in South London near Crystal Palace.Had a really great time lots of compliments as they had not seen me since i lost my first stone.Stuck to ss 100%, big grin on face !!! Congrats on the 2lb Gail.
Donna sorry to hear about your meeting, have you tried looking on the WW website, just in case they have an issue locally might save you a journey. Hi Percy good luck ths week. Hi Vicx.

Evening all,
STill at work for me. BLimey - you two have been busy bunnies! I'm calling at the gym on the way home even though i'm tired. My little fella had us both up in the night with sick! Think he has got a bit of a bug, he's not eating! He better not lose any weight, there is nothing to him as it is! He's almost 2 and a half and only just 2 stone lol - not sure where he gets it from lol

Well done for getting back to SS Gail & keep it up Percy - you can do it! When's your WI this week? I'm going to use my First WW wi as mine for this week then its all downhill from there :)
xxx

Hi Donna - hope your little one has a better night tonight, i remember those days....Can i ask what you do for a job you have got me curious you work very long hours or do you start late ??

Last edited:
I work for a group of financial advisors and every tuesday, me & the other lady work late in the office to contact clients who aren't in during the day. I have monday mornings off for it though :) However, Before i had left for work this morning, I had done 2 loads of washing, a load in the dryer, folded another load, made lunch for me & my little fella, washed up last nights pots and washed my hair! I did put one load of washing on at 4.30am though!

hi big bird
glad you had a good time my eldest daughter lives over south london in Penge also the london youth games were held at cystal palace and we were involved with that

I work for a group of financial advisors and every tuesday, me & the other lady work late in the office to contact clients who aren't in during the day. I have monday mornings off for it though :) However, Before i had left for work this morning, I had done 2 loads of washing, a load in the dryer, folded another load, made lunch for me & my little fella, washed up last nights pots and washed my hair! I did put one load of washing on at 4.30am though!

wonder Women - Made me feel tried just reading that !!! And you say your on the way to the gym before you go home, please can you PM me your secret sob sob X It it liquid or tablet for - ineed some....

hi big bird
glad you had a good time my eldest daughter lives over south london in Penge also the london youth games were held at cystal palace and we were involved with that

Talk about small world :0) i actually come from Penge, just said Crystal Palance as no one has usually heard of it LOL. I moved to West Sussex when i got married, still miss my sisters badly, but dont think i could move back up that way, the pace it just so hectic and i am not as street smart as they are X

wonder Women - Made me feel tried just reading that !!! And you say your on the way to the gym before you go home, please can you PM me your secret sob sob X It it liquid or tablet for - ineed some....

I'll send you my little monster - complete with sick, that will sort you out haha. DH gets me up just after 7am and I leave the house at 8.30 usually. He's not been very well hence washing at 4.30am!

I wish I could bottle it up - would be a millionaire by now! hahaha

He is 26 months - almost 2.5 years old! Blimey! Perky I may sound - I do not look it though lol.

Thats the magic of the internet for you, cant see the bag under your eyes :0) Mind you he is a lovely age (unless not well and not sleeping !!!)

Hiya all,

Back from the gym & just having some bolognese with brocolli, cauliflower & carrots mmmmmm. Looking forward to ghost whisperer in a bit. Then will be straight to bed for me!

What you all been doing tonight?
xxx

hi everyone
missed most of your posts last night sorry was watching arsenal on telly yes sad i know but i love it we won by the way 5-2 lol
well had a good day yesterday back on ss was a little hard in the evening i wanted to eat my small meal lol but survived drinking loads of water
big bird indeed it is a small world itd strange because not many people have heard of penge lol
donna sorry to hear little mn is sick t really takes its toll on you as a parent especially when they are sick at night!!! hope he is feeling better soon
percy how are you getting on how was ss for you yesterday i must say you are an angel taking OH to pub and picking him back up lol
vicky hope everything is going good with you i guess you are really busy now try hard with the diet if you are busy no time to think of food lol
got a meeting this afternoon with a working luch have oe every 2 weeks with jacket potatoe tuna salad humus and loads of extras so its always difficult on that wednesday will just have to drink loads of water again lol
speak to you all later hope you all have a good day
and remember we can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning all, my word you were busy last night, chat chat chat. I watched the manunited game, they won toooooo...Had a good day yesterday, sorry to here your little one wasn't well Donna. have a good day to you all.

Morning all,
He's fine today - bright as a button although, he did go back to bed when I dropped him off at 'nannys house' (my mums) Little monkey.
I'm soooooo tired this morning! Was out like a light last night and felt like I had been asleep for literally 5 minutes when dh woke me up! We have vowed to have an early night. I'll go to WW, when I get back we will watch the 2nd half of Ghost Whisperer (was a 2 part finale last night - what am I going to do now! all my favourite programmes are finishing!) and then BED!

Got a new skirt on today that I picked up in a charity shop at the weekend. Its a DP one, knee length with a slit in & fully lined - guess how much (its like new!)
xxx

Back