Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Glad he's feeling better, I'm sure you're early night will do the trick. Skirt sounds lovely, I'm going to guess £6.49 as charity shops aren't as cheap as they used to be..I bought 2 skirts last weekend, a lovely brown suede one and a purple one, both size 14 and they fit lovely. They were £4.94 and £5.94
Still alot cheaper than the shops

Wrong, try a bit lower! He went back to bed at 8.30am and didnt get up till 11!!! Hopefully it will have perked him up a bit.

I'm impressed what about £2.49? Glad he's sleeping, would love to go back to bed. Just been weighed another 3lb off, not sure how I'm doing that what with the chinese at the weekend, but I'm not complaining....
Good luck at WW, I don't like the local leader here, but hope yours is nice...

Try even lower!

Sleep is the best thing for a poorly tummy - glad he knows it and doesnt just whinge & cry!

I hope the class is nice - i have never been to this one before! All the other classes are on Tuesdays and I can't make those ones! I really want to do WW though because its easier to control carb intake where SW is carb based on green days....

I go only think 99p but that's daft.....my boys always fight it and make the rest of us suffer, but ho hum. Just found o ut my eldest is raising a flag at Wembley on Sunday for an American Baseball game. How proud am I. It'll be on Sky Sports apparently at 6pm so very excited about that...

Not quite that low, it was £2! Total bargain & its so comfy!
Thats great news about your eldest - total PMM (proud mummy moment lol) Oh, & well done on losing 3lb!

£2 is a bargain, I think the shops round my way have put their costs up..charity eh? Yeah, very proud, he's in the RAF and as he's tall and handsome he gets asked to do stuff like that quite often. That's him in my picture with me of course.
Have a good afternoon

What does he do in the RAF? My brother is in the RAF & is a Propulsion technician (i think)

He's still training at the moment. My husband used to be in as an Avionics engineer, he's still mending aeroplanes, but for British Aerospace now.
Shaun is only 21, so all live ahead of him.

My bro is leaving next year (i think) and is also moving to BA. He's 24 (I think) and has been in the RAF since he was just 16!
Good luck to him, hope he enjoys his job
xxx

hello everyone just got back from my meeting had to watch them stuffing their faces with the free luch whilst i just had my water lol was wearing my size 18 trousers though so from a size 24 to size 18 in 7 weeks im well happy
well done percy on ypur 3lb loss better have a chinese this week eh lol only joking stomach cramps have come back so off to bed as you said donna sleep is good for tummy pain lol
speak later

Donna's always right, haven't you noticed! I'm in London all day tomorrow so won't be about to post. I''ve got the whole week off next week and planning on an Autumn clean of the house the first half of week and then time in Wales the 2nd half. Really looking forward to that.
Hope your tummy ache is better soon, and well done on the size 18's....

Aah, nice to know I'm always right pmsl, what you like.

Gail, hope your tummy is better soon - did you say it was totm? Get yourself a hot water bottle or wheatbag & cuddle up :)

Percy - sounds like you have a busy week planned, fancy a trip to Leeds to do a bit more? My whole house could do with bottoming!

BACK NOW JUST WOKE UP PAIN A LITTLE BETTER
yes dnna its my first in over 4 yrs forgot how painfl they were only spotting now but pain and bloating feels bad

Try going swimming or for a walk. Bizzare as though it sounds, it will make you feel better.

My mum has just texted me to tell me that my little fella has been sick again - 3 days he's been poorly now :-(

Oh dear, poor little chap. My son has just had a bowl of home made soup, and is having sausage and chips. He's going out to basket ball so has to eat a bit earlier. I've come up to my office with a pint of water.
Sorry Donna but you'll have to "bottom it out" yourself, I have my work cut out here. Put a £20 in a safe place on Saturday night and I'll be blowed if I can find it...I will though. Put it up so OH couldn't pocket it (it was his in the first place, but he has the habbit of picking up cash)
Glad your feeling a bit better Gail.
Catch up later.

Good luck finding your £20! I'm off home now, got a headache so need to sort that before finding this class tonight! Will be on later to let you know how it goes :)
xxx

Good luck. I'm just about to finish for the day. Off at 6am tomorrow to get to the office for training. It'll be shakes en-route as I couldn't possible have anything that early.
How have you been finding it with food again? Have you weighed yourself?

good luck with the travelling tomorrow and thanks for the reply to my dilemma lol

well best say goodnight hope you all had a good day i completed day 1 of week 8 totally ssing so i am proud of myself speak to you all in the morning

Back