Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

good morning fellow ronnies
just a quickie remember be good and we can do this

Morning All,
Had WI last night & have lost 2lb since monday so that takes this weeks wi to 12 stone 1lb (on the new scales) and a 2lb gain from the old scales (expected)
Bring it on! She did say to me not to expect a huge loss in the first week which I knew anyway and to have a couple of extra points so I dont feel hungry :) Think I'm gonna like this. I have to have 21 points a day - beats the 19 I thought I could have - well, until next week when it will drop a point lol.

Have a good trip Percy & hope work is kind to you today.

Has everyone weighed in this week? So far I have had Gails & mine.
xxx

Morning! Well done on your losses girls. I lost 2 1/2 this week. Bit disappointed but hay hum.

How is everyone?

Well done vicky, thats great
xxx

hi vicky
well done on your weight loss
im feeling crap today again stomach cramps really bad taking paracetamol and ibupofen but still there dont worry its allowed i asked the nurse at work!
so like donna said yesterday sleep is good for tummy ache so im off to bed again i hope i feel better later getting alittle sick of the pain now lol
hope you are all having a good day
speak soon

Awww, Gail, hope your feeling better soon hun - sounds like you need a big hug ((((((((((((())))))))))))))
Just had yummy tomato soup, gonna start on my salad & cottage cheese! Only used 17.5 points from my 21 today - WW is the way to go after Cambridge (for me anyway tee hee)
xxx

hi mandy
you sound as if you are enjoying ww lol well the food anyway yes inedd hugs feeling a little better now but it always semms worse in the morning for some reason just woke up having a yummy veg soup hate tomato soup anyway lol
felt dizzy at work could be taking the painkillers on an empty stomach but i am trying hard not to eat! i acn do this i can do this maybe if i keep saying it i will eventually believe it lol

Of course you can do it Gail - you have done so well so far! Has percy weighed in this week? I just need her Wi to post results.

I have just had a major victory. I needed to complain to my phone provider about something & after having no joy with the call centres, I got the email address of the CEO. My account has not only been credited with the amount they were requesting but also this months phone bill too! woo hoo!

hi
mandy percy lost 3lb this week its on the page before this you must have missed it i think vickys was there too but didnt see big birds unless i missed that one lol
i guess this diet gets hardwe as you start to feel better about yourself now 16 st size 18 but feel so much better that being 18 st 5 and size 24 he he also i have a xmas meal coming up on dec 11th really worried about that did a post on what i should eat as the menu is not that cd friendly had a few replies but really no help dont know whether to just eat and then assess damage or not go boo hoo so theres that to think about also still at work next week when kids are on holiday the 14 yr old has somewhere to go doing some club at school but hte youngest hasnt yet also 18yr old at work most days now so i have to think about that as well oh well the joys of motherhood i guess you have it all to come lol will you have anymore or are you sticking to one!

Your probalby right, it does get harder and thats why I think I struggled the last couple of weeks really before switching to WW. I feel a million times better now than I did 18 months ago at a size 24 and 17+ stone!

I hope you find somewhere for your youngest - I'm quite lucky that I have both my Mum & MIL looking after Sam. Got it all to come your right!

RE: Christmas, what is on your menu? how do you feel about it? Do you feel you can get straight back to SS the next day or do you think you would struggle?

here is the menu

STARTERS
roast parsnip soup
game terrine fig chuckney
caramalised onion &goats cheese tart
oak smoked salmon chopped eggs&capers

MAIN COURSE
roast turkey with all trimmings
(sausage meat stuffing creamed sprouts roast potatoes &bread sauce
slow braised beef &ale casserole and buttery mash potatoes
grilled fillet of sea bass with leak & potato rosti sauce vierge
roasted pumpkin &butternut squash braised gem lettuces and wild mushrooms

DESSERT
christmas pudding &whipped brandy sauce
valrhona chocolate mousse creme fraiche
sticky toffee pudding hazelnut toffee sauce
yorkshire blue cheese wheat biscuits

then coffee and mints
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
see what i mean when i say not cd friendly
i have to put in the food order by 17th november hoping by dec i will have lost at least another stone possibly a stone and a half so will feel way better than i do now then maybe could go back on ss+ when i am in ketosis what do you think????????????

Well, looking at that, if you feel you can get straight back on CD the next day I would go with:
Salmon
Turkey
Chocolate mousse
They are probably the best options lol. Leave off the carbs (potatoes) and ask for the bread sauce on the side.
By the 11th december (roughly 6 weeks away) you can easily have lost another 1.5 stone!

For me, (and what I'm doing) i would enjoy the night out with your mates/colleagues and recover with lots of water the next day - you will be fine. You can't become a hermit just because of the plan.

Week 7 results

Well, a bit of a poor week but still, we lost (between us, well, mayb I didnt lol)

Results are:

Kippaxmum - 2lb on (probably due to new scales too) -1.20%
Percy - 3lb off 1.83%
Bigbird - 1lb off 0.44%
Gail - 2lb off 0.88%
Vicky - 2.5lb off 1.36%
Dax - STS (on holiday)

Overall, this week we have lost 7.5lb and 0.64% as a team. This takes our current running total to 94lb gone between us!

Lets set a target of getting that total into the 100's eh!

Well done everyone
xxx

yes come on girls we have to lose at least 7lb this week to take us over 100 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i see what you mean about becoming a hermit as when i do get down there will always be challenges i just have to learn to cope with them so i guess that will be the first gulp! lol
you never answered he question re more kids !!! willyou have anymore or is that it for you

Sorry, got that engrossed with the other forgot about that! Well, Sam was an accident (I was on the pill) so had never been discussed lol. I would like at least one more but we need to wait at least a few years till Sam is in full time school. I can't stop working - absolutley not possible, we only just manage on what we have coming in but I also can't expect my mum to look after 2 babies... we dont pay her and can't afford childcare.
Just a Watch This Space I'm afraid lol.

I did have a very easy pregnancy & labour - 3 hours from first pain to having him, and that was at home with no pain relief! woo hoo!

god you were lucky with my first i was in labour 42.5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y easiest was the boy he weighed 10lb 2.5oz just slid out after first puss apparently big babies are alot easier due to gravity lol hes still big only 14 yrs old in july over 6 ft and a mans size 11 shoe going into a 12!! he has slight learning difficulties with dysprasia and dyslexia they put this down to the fact that he didnt crawl just walked at 8mths ! so at school he finds it difficult and he does act younger than his age which is a disadvantage as he is soooooooooooo tall i am only 5ft 6 he he most of the time he is good but when hes bad hes bad but hey thts kids for you lol

where is everyone? i guess you are all busy well im going to read a few posts then off to bed just made a mocha with a cup of coffee and a chocolate tetra OMG it was so nice never tried it before lets hope it doesnt keep me awake lol
hope everyone had a good day

good morning everyone
well i guess everyone was really busy yesterday only spoke to mandy lol
percy i bet you were tired after your trip to london hope the day went well
big bird is it busy at work shame you cant get on during the day
vicky hope your business is keeping you occupied lol
hopw we all have a good day i did yesterday even made a CD jelly lovely lol
remeber we can do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stick to your points mandy and you'll be fine at weigh in next week speak later

good morning, sorry didn't get the chance to post yesterday. Out the dor at 5.30am and not back until 7.30pm then loads to do. Had a traiing session at head office but took my soup and shakes and stuck to it spot on. Good news about your phone bill Donna, and hope your tummy ache is better Gail. Wel done to Vixc for the weight loss and to gail aswell. Donna weight watchers will settle down, but you do have to remember to eat your points...
Have a good day everyone. Will check in later, taking my car for a service at 8am, but working from home today....HOliday next week but cleaning out cupboards and then going to my Dad's in Wales for a few days. I should've been in Eygpt but thanks to XL couldn't go. Ho Hum, hopefully get my money back soon..

Morning All,
Sorry I wasn't around last night - had no internet! My dongle is broken! Gail, hope your feeling better hun. Percy, have fun today - hope the car isn't too expensive.
Well, yesterday I managed 17.5 of my 21 points (saving some for vodka) and today hope to manage a few more, dont want to end up with loads in the bank! Had yummy porrige for breakfast and even my little fella ate some! He seemed to like it.
Best crack on at work.
Speak soon
Donna
xxx

Back