Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Hi Vixc, glad your getting back into it, it's hard sometimes isn't it? i've had a packet of mini cheddars today, but been for a walk for 1 hours to walk it off, feel really bloated aswell. But hey ho. Feel like **** as I'm on holiday but haven't got anyone to have any fun with.....but hey ho

Thanks Chick, yeah really hard but I know I can do it just something stops me and shoves something in!! LOL I certainly think it's easier when you are busy and occupied. both mind and fingers!

Evening all,
Quick report from me - lost 2lb this week - well chuffed. I didnt expect to lose anything :)
Now at my lowest weight of 11 stone 13! woo hoo

im so pleased for you donna keep at it until your birthday youll look amazing i just know you will
hi vicky hope all is well i agree with you busy mind and fingers means i think less of food
percy ill come and join you on holiday i need one lol KIDS!!!
dont even ask
big bird havent heard from you for a while hope you are ok and all is well
oh well better get off to bed in a minute im freezing!!!!!!!

hi everyone
hope you all are ok im bloody freezing lol
have a good day and remember we can do this

Morning Gail, and everyone else. Why don't you get your thermals out??? I've put an extra bedspread on, it helped last night, that's for sure.
Well done Donna, 2lb is fantastic considering what you've been doing with the shakes recently.
I'm getting weighed at 10ish, so will let you know how it goes later. I've also got to take the car in, OH had it yesterda and said I need a new clutch. (£284) i don't want to spend but what can I say?
Have a lovely day and all except Donna, STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE!

hey percy
you're up bright and early on you holiday good luck with weigh in and car
haven't got any thermals might just invest in some though winter is definately here lol
have a good day i will keep checking in whilst im here at work so post whenever you want lol

Thanks Gail. I am a dutiful wife and get up with Hubby at 6am to make him coffee and pack lunch. I sometimes go back to bed, but didn't get round to it today...maybe later for an hour. Feel really like the holiday has been a bit of a waste, as I said was supposed to be in Eygpt. If I don't take my holiday I lose it, OH doesn't get paid for holidays so he's back at work, but he does have a way of making me feel guilty for sitting down. However saying that, today I am going to see my Mum, and taking my youngest and his friends to a skate park. Today it's about them, still not me, but definatley not him....Have a good one

Morning All,
Vicky, hope your business picks up soon.
Gail - hope you get warmed up!
Mandy - Take some time out for a pamper session!
Bigbird - are you ok? Not heard from you all week?

Good luck those with Wi's today. Dax, are you back yet? When are you next weighing in?

Cutting down on points today so I can have a few extra tomorrow for fancy dress (photos to follow) and I'm going out for a meal on Wednesday & Thursday next week! My WI is on Friday next week so will have to be especially good between now & Wednesday tea time lol.

xxx

Can't wait to see those pics. Pamper session, your having a laugh! On a bright note, just got back from the garage and I don't need to spend £300 on a clutch, its OH's bad driving that's the issue......wait while I tell him.

Kippaxmum - Those 2lbs you lost - I found them! They were on me the whole time! Bum - a gain of 2lbs for me this week - sorry folks :-( Although I did think it was more so am releived in a way) back to it today onward and downward!

I have my Cambridge counsellor phone interview this morning too - I'm a ickle bit nervous - wish me luck! Vx

Ooh good luck Vicx, you will be great! Onwards and downwards!
Percy, enjoy telling hubby its his bad driving not your car, oh to be a fly!

vicky you made me laugh you'll be fine
cant wait to see the photsos mandy hope you have a good time
percy can i be a fly on the wall too when you tell hubby i bet you cant wait hope your weigh in went ok have a good time with the kids

Well, lost 2lb this week, very disappointed, as I didn't slip much this week but ho hum, at least it's a loss. Never mind about the 2lb gain, someone's got to make the rest of us look better.
Dropped the boys off in Corby, been to the rubbish tip twice and visited my mum...
Good luck with the councellor call, hope it all goes well.

Week 8 WI results are in!

Afternoon All,
After a cracking week we lost 9lb between 5 of us overall. Scores on the boards are:

Me - 2lb off 1.18%
Mandy - 2lb off 1.24%
Bigbird - 3lb off 1.32%
Gail - 4lb off 1.78% :D
Vicky - 2lb gain -1.10% (never mind)

Overall as a group, we lost 9lb and 0.93% this week - well done everyone. And that was with just 5 of us as Dax is still away so haven't included her this week.

On another note, we also broke the 100lb barrier. In 8 weeks, between us we have lost 103lb!!!!!!

WELL DONE EVERYONE

Now, on a more serious note - please step away from the fridge over halloween & bonfire night! Make yourself CD muffins if you need to and have hot water flavourings to drink. I dont want to see this result sabotaged next week - even I'm going to do my best with 3 meals out!!!!!

xxxx

Haven't we done well? s for halloween, nothing planned this weekend. Eldest coming home this weekend and looking forward to seeing him. We have his graduation parade from his RAF training school on Thursday and need to look fab in my suit. That and the fact I'm meeting up with a couple of cd'rs from `lincoln next Saturday means I need to stay on track. That and the new years eve party/ball I've been invited to, need to look good.
Well done everyone...

hey hey over 100 lbs thats amazing we are doing so well

halloween !
thats right donna as a leader you have to take charge tell us what to do and do something different lol well i'll be good as i haven't got anything planned
percy 2lb is still 2lb and still a loss and also if you are good again this week you may have an amazing loss next week see another incentive to be good
well done big bird on your loss and thanks for the nice grinning face mandy i was pleased with that loss too
lets do another target see how long it takes us to get to 150lb loss

Great idea Gail. 150lb is our next target.

That leave 47lb to go... between 6 of us its just over 1/2 a stone each. How quickly do you think we can do it? Will probably be a bit slower for me but I'll do my best! Can we hit it before Xmas?

oh please ye of little faith of course we will do it by xmas wont we girls come on i cant hear no shouting lol
and no excuse for you mandy just bloody exercise more thats what i have to say on the matter lol only joking all we can do is our best and if it is our best then that is good enough

Who's around tonight? Just got back from the gym & about to have tea.

How have you all done today?
xxx

Back