Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

hi everyone
well done on going to the gym donna you are a star
hope everyone has a good day today will catch up at work

Happy Halloweeeeeeeen (said in a spooky voice)

Happy Halloween back at you....Just about to do the pumkins. My boys are too old now, but we have lots of youngsters knocking on the door so I like to make an effort..How did the conversation go Vixc? Easily 1/2 stone by Christmas, hopefully in the next 2 weeks! we'll be setting another target before you know it....
Happy haunting everyone..

not doing much for halloween this evening my girls football team are in a final so i have to be there and also have my grandson who is a little young yet hope anyone who is going to a party has a great time and remember photos

I'm doing nothing except answering the door to scary people...Pumkins are done, sweets are wrapped up and in a scary cauldron complete with pirate balloons (Yarrrrr!!) Just got to light the candles when it gets dark, a bit early yet.....Happy haunting everyone, I can't wait to see Donna's pics....

me too i bet she looks amazing cant wait to see the outfit

She's a braver man than I! Still wearing all my fat clothes although I can fit into a 14, it's not really sinking in yet....I've just got changed as I've made the boys steak n chips for tea, so came upstairs to escape the vinegar smell and get rid of the clothes that smell of chips.
Happy haunting everyone....

oh wow the smell of vinager aarggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh that would kill me i swear you are so good wow a size 14 keep this up you'll be in a size 10 for xmas me im hoping for a size 14 being realistic here just cant believe iwaited till sept to start this diet lol
well the night went well my younger 12-14 girls football lost in the final on penalties but they tried hard but the 15-18 girls won the cup so not bad but tired and got headache through shouting to much lol

hello everyone this fine and breezy november morning
just up and ready to go football training soon later i'm off to Primark in Oxford St for some new cheap clothes i used to hate clothes shopping but its growing on me now lol
donna hope you had a great time at your party i bet you wowed everybody
percy hope you are ok did you havr any wine last night or was it water only for you hehe
vicki hows it going hope all is well and you are doing well to lose the gain from last week i know its hard really bloody hard but just think in the end it will be so worth it
big bird hi although i havent heard from you for a while i hope its because you've been busy and you are still doing well keep us updated on what is going on
so its now the 1st nov can you believe it time is going so fast not long to xmas and i am not READY YET!!!!how about you lot?
anyway will check in much later but keep the posts coming i love to read them
and remember we can do this

Well halloween came and went, no wine Gail, just 6 pints of strongbow but it was Friday! Had a steak and some salad aswell, but hey ho, off for a walk in a minute. Only got one egg thrown at the house last night, little sods. You seem to spend all of your time at football, your such a good mum. I'm watching bull riding with my boys OH gone to golf, and giving us some peace and quite, he'll be back around 3ish, and hopefully will be in a better mood than when he went out....some hope there though. Size 10 by Christmas, that would be nice, must try harder......Have a good day everyone, anad be good

Afternoon all,

Been busy so this is the first chance I have had to log on!

You ready for the pictures?!

Attachments

• Halloween08003-1.jpg
    Halloween08003-1.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 206
Hi all sorry i have not been round much - Work really busy and by the time i get home if i try and come up on the computer hubby puts on the face !!! You now the one they use when you dont pay them enough attention :0(
glad to hear you are all well, will try and back read what i have missed. Its a really cold mean miserable day here gail hope Oxford st is fun and you buy loads.Percy bet you cant wait for your special day with your son :0) I have a friend who has just gone thru the same with her boy in the army.Donna how is WW going ???? Sorry to hear about your trip to the hospital - Bet safe than sorry.

WI today lost 4lb so not all doom and gloom just the weather.....

Meant to say we are fantastic 100lbs yipeeeeee

hey big bird congratulations on your 4lb loss thats amazing i know the feeling were men are concerned big babies really lol
OH MY GOD MANDY
i just love how you looked look at your figure its amazing you must have wowed everyone you did me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the basque i want one like that in blue where did you get it from
and as for you percy 6 pints of strong bow tut tut what was you thinking hehe i would have been on my back if i'd drank all that lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and steak too torture just thinking about it
i could only see one photo is there more to come cant wait

Well done big bird on 4lb, thats great!

Gail, I got it from Ebay. You can get it in all different colours, think the seller was happygirl_corset or something. It was only a tenner but came from Hong Kong (I think) - definitley worth it! I got it in a size smaller (at the time was on CD) so was amazed when it went on with not too much of a gap!

xxx

morning all -Hi Donna where are the pictures have just looked in your album you loo fantastic such a difference, cant see the basque one ???

Thanks Gail think Xmas is proving a good focus at the moment as we have a really big family thing every year on boxing day.Cant wait to see the faces as i was nearly 20 stone last year and hope if i carry on as i ma to be at least in the 14's this year :0). Also off to Jersey on a shopping trip with a mate so want to treat myself to something nice.

Hi, its a bit earlier in the thread hun. I haven't put it in my album yet lol

Morning, you look fab as a witch, well done. Well done Big bird, 4lb is fab...I know about the cider situation, but sometimes you just go out and it happens, thoroughly enjoyed myself though....MY OH is down the pub, and I've finished the ironing. Would love to go for a walk but weather is a bit risky. Have a good Sunday

hi
feeling like i want to eat today for some reason so thought id come on here to stop me could be the fact i've just i've just made macaroni cheese for the family for dinner along with scrummy chicken see all i'm thinking about is food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!think i better go and have a soup just remebered i havent had anything except water today lol

Gail, you dont need food, take a leaf out of my book and drink instead!!! Only joking, food and drink are the instruments of the devil......step aay from the macaroni.....It's not worth it.. I've managed to say no all day, and James (youngest son) is eating chocolate spread on toast...I've thought about killing him for it, but is a slice of toast worth the death of my youngest child? (Maybe) but not today. I must keep going, all of the cider n friday has impared my judgement, but only slightly.If I can keep the faith, we all can....roll on Christmas, lets have an eat in.....LOL/PMSL etc etc haa haah aaaah aahaaaa and all that.

maybe i should turn to drink then atleast i wont think about eating lol what do you think percy
donna cant wait to see the other photos of the party when you get time put then on and let us know so we can look
big bird hope you had a nice weekend showing hubby loads of attention lol post when you can and keep up all the good work you have been doing
vicky i guess you are busy this weekend hope you are being good!
well the weekend is nearly over i dont know why but i always find the weekends harder!!!!
weigh in tuesday for me hope the scales are good to me lol

Back