Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

MORNING ALL
well i never turned to drink last night lol had a really good sleep didnt even wake up to go to loo yey! but feel a little groggy still maybe to much sleep!
hope you all have a good day

Morning, glad you didn't turn to drink Gail, it doesn't help..OH went to the pub last night, but I stayed in. He's on nights this week, and is having a lie in, I'm back to work after a week off...Ho hum and all that. Catch up later.

You lot haven't been quiet all day, do give it a rest!! Only joking of course. Managing ok so far, but I am soooo cold. Can't believe even with the heating on I am freeeezing. I've only had 1 soup so far, and am trying to put off my 2nd, but don't know how long for. If I have one at 5pm then one at 9pm that should probably sort me out. Quiet week at work this week, so need to keep focused. Hope you've all had a good day.

oh well had a bit of a bad day so far dont know whats wrong eith me bought a clloked chicken from morrisons it was still hot when i got home so i ate half of it ohhhhhhhhhhhh trying to drink loads of water now but not going down even felt sick after it why did i do it i dont know was cold and tired shouldve kust gone to bloody bed i know that now lets hope i learn from my mistakes at least it was chicken and not the hovis granary thick bread which is what i really wanted feel so bad letting you lot down especially hen weigh in is tomorrow sorry

Oh Gail, it was only a chicken. You've probably not even knocked yourself out of ketosis....Just get back on track, and don't worry about it. Look at me with my cider frenzy at the weekend...Cheer up and keep going

thanks but still not happy nots sure whats the matter with me just feel sad

I think you need a hug......chicken isn't the end of the world you know. What can you do to cheer yourself up? How about listening to Fleetwood mac really loudly and singing your blues away??works for me everytime

thanks for the hug im feeling a little better in fact im just off swimming with youngest daughter my god i cant believe it me at the swimming pool lol not a pretty site but hey next year ill be proud to go swimming have to swim the chicken off weigh day tomorrow so wanted to lose 3lb a week til xmas even would be happy with 2lb
thanks for being there percy you really helped i love being in this team

Any time Gail, always a pleasure to serve. Good for you and the swimming, I dread the thought of the cold I would feel but am very proud of you for making the effort. We have a fun/leisure pool where I live and you can't really swim as such as people just get in the way. I'll always be able to find an excuse...OH has just gone to work and little one isn't back from school yet, so peace at last. Roll on 5.30 when I can stop work....Take care

hi all
well back from swimming knackered but happy i went i did 30 lengths but boy i ache lets hope i worked the chicken off lol
and the best thing was when i was walking from the changing room to the swimming pool i never felt as if everyones eyes were on me he he

Well done Gail, 30 lenghts is very impressive. I'm sure the chicken won't count now. I've just finished cleaning the dining room carpet and am torturing myself by watching Masterchef goes large....Will I never learn?
The rest of the team is very quiet today, is everyone ok?

i know thats what i was thinking too
i'm also watching a food programme hells kitch usa food looks amazing
i guess the others have been to busy today lol

it might be that I just don't have a life. With Kev on nights, I do enjoy watching what I want, and I find it easier to stick to the plan...if only he worked friday and saturday nights, I wouldn't have my cider frenzies....(well I might, but not sure at this point)

good night percy i know what you mean when OH working late mine is from tomorrow night nice quiet evenings when i can watch what i want hehe
looks like im here on my own now sob sob lol
my legs are aching but i feel good just done some stretching feels a little better now i hope everyone else is doing well

hi all
hope you are all ok getting a little worried what with none of you posting yesterday excet me and percy lets hope you are talkative today lol
today is a new day and my weigh day i so hope the scales are good to me

Morning Gail, I'm still here. Donna was a bit poorly with a cold last week so maybe she's taken to her bed. Haven't heard from Vicx scince she was talking to CD about becoming a CDC maybe they upset her? Big Bird is busy she said at the weekend that her OH doesn't really like her on the PC at night.....
Ready for it today, bring it on, if I'm going to be a size 10 by Christmas I need to give up cider and wine, it's not going to be easy, but I hear by pledge that's what I'm going to do..
Yippee, I can see that new dress now....

Hi there, I'm bored today. Working away but not getting anywhere, it's not easy trying to sell your wares in this climate I have to say....Fed up of picking up the phone, fed up of being quiet as OH in bed, fed up of being cold....
On the other hand, I'm happy about losing weight, happy that I have my sons graduation on Thursday, happy he's been posted about 1/2 an hour from home, happy christmas is fast approaching and happy that the carpet came up really clean in the dining room last night....(My life is filled with such fun) I'm going to a car auction tonight, we bought a car for OH at the weekend and are putting his old Volvo through the auction to get rid..Nothing wrong with it, like driving an armchair, just need to give a kidney over everytime you fill up with petrol......Wish me luck it will be cold!

Morning All,
SOrry I couldnt get on yesterday and have only sneaked on at work (loads to do)
I was supposed to go to the gym last night but couldnt get my car back out (goodness knows how I got it in!) so ended up cooking chicken stirfry for tea, making a stew for today & some soup with left over veggies! Then finally sat down to watch ANTM & Lipstick Jungle!

Going to the gym today on my way home from work (its my late night tonight) then again tomorrow as I can't go on Thursday. Its my birthday & I'm going out with work. Then I'm off on Friday as I'm getting weighed... Busy busy busy!

Percy - hope you stick to your pledge

Gail - well done! 30 lengths is great and so is the feeling that no one is looking at you! Nice one

Big bird, Dax & Vix - hope you are all ok, not heard from you in a while? I know Dax has been away but should be back by now?! Hope you haven't given up on us!

Speak soon
xxxx

Morning Donna, sounds like you've been very busy. I don't need an excuse not to got to the gym, I just don't....I hate all that. Love my walking though..Have a good one.

Back