Drum roll please...

Team 11 Purple Ronnies. Our results are as follows

Kippaxmum (Me) 4lb loss 3.93% loss
Percygreenfingers - 4lb loss 2.20%loss
Fuzzysangels - 6lb loss 3.06% loss
Eatlessweighless - n/a not in this week
Dax - n/a didnt get weighed this week
Vicx - 2.5lb loss 1.28%

Overall, team loss of 16.5lb and 2.2% (2 people didnt weigh so haven't included them)

Well done everyone, that is a great week. Keep it up & the losses will be even better next week. Do you realise that so far, in 2 weeks we have lost almost 30lb! And some people havent had their first WI yet!

Donna

Morning all. Not very happy today as I have stayed the same :0(

Anyway, I think it could have something to do with my *ahem* toilet problem. Sorry my fellow team mates, will try much harder next week.

Hope everyone is OK today, happy Friday!

Theresa x

Morning all,

How are we all getting on? I have done really well this week up to last night when DH ordered take away - he ordered me a chicken tikka kebab. I did only eat the meat though so was quite proud of myself pmsl.

Got WI today so will see if it shows.

How you all been?

xx

Evening All,

Well, 2 weeks in and another 2lb down :D Thats 6lb in 2 weeks, quite pleased with that. Bring on another week - although I'll feel much better when this PMT ******* off!

How you all done today & this weekend?

xxx

Morning everyone, hope you are all well.

I have some news, I have to leave the team and CD as well. I just cannot afford to carry on with it. I live on my own, and my mortgage has just jumped a whopping £80 per month. I know this might not sounds a lot, but it now works out that I am paying over half my monthly salary just on my mortgage *eek*

Anyway, enough of my problems, I really wanted to just wish you all well and good luck on the rest of your journey. I will continue to watch your progress with interest, and be still be dieting in some form so hopefully won't put all the weight back on!

Theresa x

Sorry a bit late logging on today, had to go to Sheffield.
Start weight was 15st 1lb, now 12st 9lb.
Nice to see an official thread for us, good lick everyone...

Morning everyone, hope you are all well.

I have some news, I have to leave the team and CD as well. I just cannot afford to carry on with it. I live on my own, and my mortgage has just jumped a whopping £80 per month. I know this might not sounds a lot, but it now works out that I am paying over half my monthly salary just on my mortgage *eek*

Anyway, enough of my problems, I really wanted to just wish you all well and good luck on the rest of your journey. I will continue to watch your progress with interest, and be still be dieting in some form so hopefully won't put all the weight back on!

Theresa x

Awww, Theresa.

I totally understand. If I can help at all (I work for a company of mortgage brokers) let me know - drop me a PM if you want.

Good luck with the rest of your journey - you will get there hunny.

xxxx

Hey Fuzzi,
How did you get on at the weekend?
xxx

Hi all, Sorry I haven't been around for a few days but had some personal stuff going on and been a bit difficult.

Sorry you're having to leave CD Theresa, but totally understand and you can still join us all here at Minimins I'm sure. It may be that things will change and you can get back on the CD wagon soon, you never know.

Well done Kippaxmum - that's great news and you must be really pleased (and so you should be!).

As I said I've had some problems the last week or so and have to confess that I've not been great (stressed and depressed are my triggers!, I know what they are yet they still manage to win!). Also didn't help as I couldn't get weighed last week and I really need that motivation boost to get me through the week. Anyway, went to see MamaMia on Friday night and loved it, it also really helped to snap me out of the mood I'd got myself into. So not been too bad since Saturday and getting weighed Wed so will let you know how it goes. Am hoping my bad days haven't done too much harm...

Good luck everyone!

Never mind Dax, good luck for Weds
xxx

Hello all,sorry been AWOL for a bit had some time off work and been away for day trips. God it's hard to do CD when all that temptation is in the way, needless to say I haven't been 100% good but am back in Ketosis after a day out of it. Yesterday was hard but back in the swing today and the good news is I haven't gained! Hope you are all well Vxx

hi
i guess i'm the newest member just a quick intro about myself over 3 yrs ago i lost over 10 stone on CD kept it off for over a year then had a bodged tummy tuck nearly died and fell into depression and i'm afraid to say as i couldn't move or do anything i ate for england the result 8 stone back on
well my mind is right now so i restarted CD 3 weeks ago my weigh ins are as follows
week 1 10lb
week 2 5lb
week 3 which was this morning 4.5lb so i am now getting back on track i am doing SS as that is easier for me to take food out of the equation i even did it on my birthday on the 18th but hey there'll be plenty more birthdays i know i wont reach my goal by xmas so now all i have to decide is do i stay on SS or maybe move up to SS+ and just have one meal for the week leading up to xmas and new year then get back onto SS til i reach goal i think this is what i will do as when i was on it last time i never ate a single morsal of food for 247 days(starting on LL finished on CD) and it was hard over xmas what has everyone else decided to do over the xmas period?

Well done on losing 4.5lb, thats great :)

I havent really thought about christmas. i'm hoping to enjoy it this year as I was poorly last year with the Norovirus!
xx

Welcome Gail. Must have been awful to have surgery go wrong like that, I'm sure it would've made most of us completely depressed. Your back now though. I will eat at Christmas as usual, but sensible like. It's the OH and our two boys and me. The eldest is in the RAF and he will be home, little one is 14 and wouldn't be anywhere else. We usually have a starter, but dont bother with pud. I guess it depends on how much I've lost by then. I have a problem with Alcohol, not an alcoholic but Friday, Sat and Sunday I do like lots of wine and I need to stop that. Any words of encouragement?

come & chat on here :) I dont drink much anyway (unless its a planned once in a blue moon night out) so can't really say but I'll gladly chat to you on a Friday & Sunday (saturday is telly night) nights!
xxx

Thanks, I'll give it a try. really would like to lose another stone before the wedding so it's as good a reason as any.

You can always add me to your MSn list. My email is [email protected] - or we could swap mobiles & be texty buddies :)

Back