Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

:welcome:Hi Gail, welcome to the team! How is everyone today? Been OK today, feeling a bit fed up with it all, feeling sorry for meself but gotta keep plodding on! Vx

Thanks, I don't have a hotmail account, just yahoo, does that work with msn or do I need to set a hotmail account up?
cheers

Um... I dont know lol. I have a yahoo one but dont sign in very often.

Vicx, chin up hun, glug glug glug, shrink shrink shrink & all that! Curl up with a cuppa and fluffy dressing gown with some cheesy telly :0

Dax, how have you got on with your WI today? Final results tomorrow for week 3 of our challenge! So far as a team we have lost 35.25lb in 2 weeks! Thats amazing guys - well done!

Sorry everybody - got weighed today but have stayed the same:(.

Can't really decide whether to be relieved or dissapointed as after my disaster few days last week I'm glad I haven't actually put on but then again I've been very good otherwise so am dissapointed I haven't lost. but hey ho, I'll keep going - it's my "heavy" time at the moment as well which is probably not helping so hopefully it should all work out next Wed.

Sorry again and well done everyone else:wave_cry:

Just done a long reply & its eaten it!

Dax, never mind. We all have off weeks! Blimey, I have had a couple since starting! Its my totm too so I'm feeling bloated & heavy so not expecting much on Sunday. I was snappy & bloated last week lol, pants being a woman sometimes isnt it!

Onwards & downwards from here hun, chin up - you will probably have a huuuuuuge loss next week :)

xxx

I agree, we all have off times, and you have lost 60lb which is amazing! just try really hard this week. I'm getting weighed at 11am but not too worried. Managed to lay of the alcohol to the most last weekend (yay me).
Keep going.

Good luck for Wi - I'm sure you will have done well. And also well done for 'laying off' the booze :)

Hi team, just whizzing in to let you know I lost 2 & (1/4) pounds this week. Pleased as had a blip so glad I still lost and it was TOTM for the beginning of it. Onwards and downwards...hoping for a bigger loss this week, fingers crossed.

Dax, don't worry hun like the others say we have our off times and you've lost a lot already, don't give yourself a hard time - pat yourself on the back for how far you've come!

Good luck everyone! Vx

Last edited:
Well done vicky
xxx

Sorry it's late, only lost 3lb this week...Hope everyone else is raring to go for the weekend. I'm going to dig over the alotment. I've neglected it recently as I haven't been eating, but need to get it sorted before it's too cold.
Good luck everyone.

3lb - that's brilliant - well done Percy!

Thanx Vicky, just got to get through the weekend without a drink now!
You're doing very well, have you managed to stick to it 100%? If it wasn't for weekends, I'd be doing a lot better!!!!

Well done Percy - thats amazing! You have lost 10lb in 3 weeks - Fantastic!

Fuzzy, just waiting for your results now then I can tell you how we have done as a team!

xxx

Thanx Vicky, just got to get through the weekend without a drink now!
You're doing very well, have you managed to stick to it 100%? If it wasn't for weekends, I'd be doing a lot better!!!!

Hi Hun, Weekends are the worst aren't they - I miss my Bacardi's! I've stuck to it 100% most of the time but had a chow mein at the weekend cos I was fed up with being a social outcast but was sooooo hungry on Sunday and Monday!!! No food is worth coming out of Ketosis for!!! stick with it. Come Xmas will be eating and drinking merrily! Vxx

Thanks guys your right. I have been to the allotment and dug hard for an hour and a half, and over the weekend I'm looking after a friend who's doing LL but had an op on her ankle and can't move. So we should be able to be good together. Chow mein sounds good though!!!!

Evening all. HOw have your weekends been?

Mine went wrong starting on Thursday! And got progressively worse! I put on 2lb (mainly water though I think) so have vowed to myself, my cdc & all on here that I am going to SS through to my birthday in an aim to get 22lb off - taking me to 11 stone! Bring it on!

Off to watch Strictly then Tess of the D'Urbevilles

Speak later all - will post final results tomorrow when I'm back at work
xxxx

hi all
sorry i haven't been on much this weekend had my 18 month grandson nd he is a handful it was quite hard for me this week normally he wont share his food but this week he kept trying to ram his food in my mouth so i had to close it quick lol i managed it though phew! having a few toilet troubles this weekend can't go i know its because i only drink the 2-3 litres of water at the weekend as i am so busy being out and finding toilets is hard when i am at work i drink 2 litres before 10am so its easy to drink more during the day maybe i missed the results of the teams i'll have to check again just sat here wstching the x factor extra on itv2 the kids love in and i know its corny but i like it too hope everyone has a good week i get weighed on tuesday morning i ill have been ssing for a whole 4 weeks and its getting easier like i said i will do ssing til xmas i hope i can keep going i so want to wear something nice for xmas some of my clothes i couldn't get on fit me comfortably now so my confidence is growing also on friday i saw a friend who hasn't seen me since i started and she said i had lost a s**t load of weight i felt good to say the least lol

Morning Gail. YOu haven't missed the results, they are on my pc at work! I really should send the spreadsheet home lol.
Sounds like you have had a busy weekend :)

I have started as planned. Just drinking a hot chocolate shake & will follow that with a large glass (pint) of water. Didnt buy any bars for this week as I think they do tend to tempt me.... iykwim.

Who's around? Has fuzzy turned up? If not, I think I'm gonna have to offer her place up :-(

xxx

Morning, thought I'd posted but obviously messed up. My weekend went fairly well, well better than usual, only drank on Sunday so for me that's an improvement. Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I'm go karting tomorrow and at size 14 now, I won't mind wearing the red jumpsuit quite as much as I would before.
I'm seeing the CDC tonight instead of Thursday this week, so will report back later. Not expecting great things as I was only weighed on Thursday but hey ho.

You never know Percy! Enjoy go karting woo hoo!

Back