Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

They've been calling me Mandy Mansell for years, so hoping for great things! Won't be about much tomorrow but will let you all know about my weigh in later.

cool, have fun!

Thanks Irene

They will be different next week as we have a new team member...

xxx

Week 3 results

Afternoon All,
Got a few minutes spare (I'm on hold!) Here are the results of week 3
*drum roll please*

Me - 2lb off 1.15%
Percy - 3lb off 1.69%
Gail - 4.5lb off 1.86%
Dax - STS 0%
Vicx - 2.25lb off 1.17%

Overall as a team, we lost 11.75lb this week & a total of 1.19%. So far, we have lost a massive 47lb between us in 3 weeks! Well done ladies. :eek:

Individual award goes to our newest team member (as of last week) Gail with a staggering 4.5lb loss and 1.86% :D

Well done everyone - lets try & beat it this week

Well done Gail, that's fabulous. Keep going everyone. I am being weighed tonight instead of Thursday, but it should just make next weeks weigh in better. Not hoping for great things in 4 days, but we'll see,
Take care

Well guys, had the old wiegh in and only lost 1 anad 3/4lb. Sorry to be an old Larry let down! problem being it was supposed to be THursday, so maybe I'll weigh myself on Thursday and it should be a better result.
Off to Daytona, Milton Keynes now for Go-Karting extravaganze, wish me luck!

weigh in for week 4 i lost 4lb total 24 lb to date i am soooooooooooo happy!!

Percy & Gail - congratulations! That is fantastic! Tis me that has let the side down this week :-(

How are you getting on Fuffa?

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in Dax

xxx

no body lets the side down we are doing this as a team and if we try our best that is good enough this diet is hard remember i have conquered it once only failed because of circumstances but i will do it again and its because of people like my team that keeps me going we are only human and we all sometimes make wrong choices but its a learning curve and hopefully we will learn to make the right choices unfortunately because we are all individuals we just learn at different times and being in this group really does help me

((())) Thanks Gail - inspirational! I'm aiming to get 20lb off by my birthday (in 6 weeks) so being with you girls should help me! Who's up for a text exchange??? Or emails???

xxx

you have my email from my details if you email me your phone number we can text each other especially when we feel down or want to eat i'm definately up for it the more support the better
or just pm me the number

Last edited:
just send you a text message remember be strong only 6 weeks you can do this

Hi Gail,
You know I'm never gonna leave you alone now haha

Thanks
xxx

morning folks, go karting was extreme! Didn't feel tempted by the buffet lunch and had a shake in the car park while no-one was looking, I would like to be slim by Christmas, not falling off the rails at weekends anymore. Would love the txt thing. If you email me at [email protected] with your details, I'll send you my number....
We're in it together, lets do it together!!!!

Hi Percy,
Just sent you an email with my number on
Hows everyone doing today?
xxx

decided on chocolate tetra for breakfast might have porridge later had it last night too and it was yummy added a little choc mint powder shake in it mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hope we are all having a good day remember keep glugging and no eating lol except what you are supposed too

Hi Gail,
Choc tetra here for breakfast (at 12pm lol) and another tetra for this afternoon (about 4.30pm) then probably porridge or hot chocolate for tea. Plenty of water down & have refused office cakes! (again that is mind!)

Hope your all doing well
xxx

WELL DONE ON REFUSING CAKES YOU GO GIRL
just having my second shake veg soup yummy but not as yummy as the bloody chicken in the fridge i have sniffed it millions of times i so want it i know it wont knock me out of ketosis but i just cant put it in my mouth why do kids stress me out so much god as they get older 18, 14 and 11 they get worse believe me all i can say is i must have had a lot of stress in my life thats why i'm so fat lol
keep up the good work you will be so chuffed tomorrow

Back