Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

I passed my test in 1985, now that hurts to say it out loud, and I'm only 41....My OH ws precious about his volvo aswell til he learnt it needed money spending on it, we bought a lovely peugeot 306 for £900 with a new cambelt, full service/mot and only 70,000 mile on the clock. going to the auction tonight to see what the Volvo goes for, bought it for £600 hoping for £400.
Well better just finish my last quote of the day...

Had these jokes off a male friend of mine, they made me laugh, so I thought I'd share them....Just off to insult the husband with a few.........
1. WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX?

(because they are plugged into a genius)

2. WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING SEX?

(they don't have enough time)

3. WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG?

(they don't stop to ask directions)

4. WHY DO MEN SNORE WHEN THEY LIE ON THEIR BACKS?

(because their balls fall over their butt-hole and they vapour lock)

(You're laughing, aren't you?!?!)

Totally PMSL!

oh my god they are so funny going to insult OH later when he gets in hope all goes well at the auction wow you got a barain with your car i would like something similar but they seem to be more expensive in London maybe i'll have to come to your house and see you to get one lol

Back from the Auction, the Volvo went for £370, there were some real bargains, and L reg matiz for £250, MOT's til September 09....Definatley the place to buy cars up here....have a good one.

You didnt do too badly then did you? You were expecting £400 weren't you?

Hello! Agent Ronnie Reporting for Duty! Been AWOL again! Not too much to report. Had the CDC call and have been booked onto a course in December! Yikes! I've also hurt my back so have been hobbling around like an old women since Sunday! How is everyone?? Oh and diet is NOT going well. Have to get back to it pronto! Vx

Sorry to hear about your back, but congrats on the course..Do you have to pay? I think LL is like a franchise, not sure about CD.
Yep, pleased with the price for the car, and I've had a call from the holiday company and we get our refund from XL tomorrow.....Hooray, that's £1700 I've missed.
OH said he's going to put it away for Christmas, I'd like to go on holiday, but we'll see.
have a good evening everyone.

book another holiday i would lol
welcome bacl vicx just get back into it you'll be fine and good luck with your course you'll be great
i really wanted to eat today again but i never!!!!!!!!!!!! just drank loads of fizzy water back in ketosis yey!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully tomorrow will be easier

Well done Gail for getting back in to Ketosis, amazing and it'll be well worth it. I'm going to have 5 then off to bed before I give in to temptation. Might just watch the news. Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Hi all

Thanks for keeping me on the team - means such a lot and helps loads with motivation. Going out to dinner on Thur (anniversary) so have decided that that'll be it and then SS Fri on, so will weigh myself Thurs for this weeks weigh in, then again next Thurs.

Congrats to everyone who's doing really well, and keep going those who are struggling but getting there - you know how worth it it all is!

This is just a flying visit as very very tired so off to bed. DD has (fingers crossed) brightened up a lot this afternoon so hoping she's now on the road to recovery, bless her.

And I just realised that a year ago today we flew to Florida... I WANT TO GO BACK, lol lol!!

see you tomorrow.

morning all
actually got yesterday without eating food!!!!! just woke up to see obama is the new president wow lets ss what he can do now
hope you sll hve a good day i'll check in later i can look at work but can tpost so later everyone

Morning all,
I'm still toddling around but back seems better today! Hoorah! Gonna get back to plan today. Got about 20 days until I go to NY so this will be the final push before then.

Percy - thanks for your post. I think I do have to pay but a minimal amount. LL is V expensive as you do by a franchise. I'm waiting for my info pack which should arrive in the next week!

Onward and downward peeps - we can do it!
Vx

Morning, Dax, Marvelous thank you and determined..although I do have a bit of a headache..I blame OH, he's on nights, comes in about 4am, has a couple of pints, comes to bed at 5.30am, and I can't get back to sleep after that, might go in the spare room tonight!

Morning All,
Nice to see people back up & running - literally. Sorry about your back Vicky, hope your headache goes away soon Percy, Dax, nice to see you & gail, well done for getting through last night.

I did 16 points yesterday (saving some for going out on Thursday) and a session in the gym. Doing 16 again today & having another sesh (in the gym!) then going out tomorrow :)

xxx

16 points, sounds yummy. Off to get weighed in a min, so will check in later. Headache on the way out thanks to Nurofen! Hey ho....

Was it the neurofen express??? Can just see you clambering down that building now! tee hee

GL with WI hun, be sure to let us know how you did!
xxx

Back