Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

oh well only one glass this time do not i repeat do not open the wine lol
just sat here watching football had a bath i have had a pain in my right lower side for a while now and it seems to be getting worse about 1 hour ago it was hard to breathe i have some wind (sorry) do you think it could be just trapped wind its quite painful i have a heat pack on it now and thats helping any one else had a similar pain?

Sounds like trapped wind to me darlin' you need a big FA*T...that'll soon put you right. I stopped at 1 glass, couldn't be bothered to open the other bottle. Also big day tomorrow with eldest sons graduation from his RAF training course.....yippeeeee. Hope you feel better soon

hi all
still not 100% but still off to work anyway hopefully might feel a little better later unfortunately ate a little bit of chicken to make myself feel better opps it did work for a while
will post later feels more like muscle pain now than wind all my back legs andd especially right side haven't a clus what it is

I have an idea Gail, you work in the doctors surgery, so maybe you could have a word with a doctor?? Not sure what it is, maybe you've pulled a muscle. Hope the chicken didn't kick you out of the big K.
Forgot my password and couldn't log on again lasnight (Doh!) Had to ask for a new one, CD must be affecting my brain....

Morning All,
Gail hope your feeling better hun, I agree with Mandy, have a word with a doc - perks of the job an all!
Percy - tut tut lol, your going to have to try harder! tee hee. Glad you enjoyed it though.
I'm going out with work tonight after our team meeting and its my birthday - 26 years young ;-)
What does everyone else have planned today?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA
havent got much planned was supposed to be going swimming but dont feel up to it at the moment maybe after i have a sllep i may feel better got to get out of these fternoon naps but i am awake till midnight as OH is on lates and if not i wont see him mmmm could be a good thing hehe and then i get up early sooooooo you can see my predicament
hope you have a great night out donna enjoy yourself!!!
hope everyone els has been good got my bars today yummy

forgot to say the dr said it could be trapped wind or GALLSTONES!! hope its not that im sure i got that last time i was on CD gulp!!!!!!! will leave it fro today see how i feel tomorrow

Ooh, get some peppermint tea down ya girl - that will help with the wind (I think) I know its vile but make up a strong solution & add it to a chocolate shake/tetra to make it easier to get down.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Have just had a stodgy lunch to last me till tonight - day off the diet I think (well, almost!)

Got WI tomorrow so hope today doesnt bugger it up!

Happy Birthday Donna! (you kept that quiet!) Have a fab day!

BTW anyone on here on Facebook??

SORRY FAILURE ALERT!!!
ate some more chicken i feel bad this time it was just plain chicken not sage n onion chick so hopefully still in ketosis i feel so ill the pain in my side is still hurting i daren't go to my drs as if it is gallstones they may want me to stop and i don't want to!! so i'll suffer till next week i think just keep taking painkilles for now and using my heat pad which helps abit sorry to be on a downer but i'm felling sorry for myself OH really didn't want me to do this diet again as he doesn't agree with it so any excuse to make me stop hes on it he says i wont get any sympathy from him just a little understanding on how i feel would be good i think he likes me when i'm fat so other men wont look at me he says hes not jealous but his actions says different yet hes been doing disappearing acts when we argue he wont talk he just goes out i feel sad sorry to put this on you lot but i really just wanted to get if off my chest i feel a little better now
just sat here all alone OH at work son at school concerrt and 2 girls at swimming i also feel i've let myself down because i haven't gone too
god i am feeling sorry for myself aren't i getting my hair cut on friday looking forward to that anyway

ok sorry have to post again but just had a massive arguement with OH on phone as hes at work about how selfish i am and how he isn't supporting me because all i do is sit at the computer or sleep i am boring selfish and fat hey hows that to make you feel good well he never said fat i did but still i know hes thinking that he says all i need to do is exercise and the weight will drop of obviously he is an expert at this thats why he is so overweight yet goes to the gym ????so obviously it works doesn't it
god i am s angry i could scream sorry to put this on you maybe i should start a blog and put it on there so i can get it out of my system i will not stop coming on here i need support and if i cant get it from the people i love then i guess i will have to get it from total strangers who wont judge me unfairly
ooooooooooooo again i apologise for this rant and i am sorry if i went on but i just had to get it out of my system either that or eat again and i will not give him the satisfaction of this diet not working!!!

Firstly Happy Birthday for yesterday Donna. Hope you had a good one. Oh dear Gail, your not having much fun, sorry about that. You can rant here anytime you like. I'm a bit worried about you as you always post first in the morning, hope your ok....OH's can be a pain in the A** we do need there support and i'm sure it wouldn't help if they just walked out. My hubby like to discuss, analise and discuss again, then he draws a line and it's not mentioned again, that does my head in....but as he's always right, not alot I can do about that.
Went to my son's graduation yesterday from the RAF, fantastic day had by all, but a long one. Been good on the CD though.
catch up with you later.

Hi

Gail - rant away my dear, this is the place to do it! Men can be such twits sometimes and I do hope that it all gets sorted okay. Carry on and have another glass of water... just think how fantastic you're going to look and feel very soon.

Ha ha Percy - sounds like your DH is a bit like mine!! Glad the graduation went well.

Ok, I've done my post holiday, post horrendously busy week, post anniversary dinner weighin and am totally ashamed to say I've put on 7lbs. I'm so so so so so sorry everyone, I feel like I've let you all down. Back onto it now though and hoping that next week I'll have lost all that I've put on.

Sorry again.

Morning all

Gail - you rant all you want on here hunny, we're here through the good and bad. Just a thought but do you think he's reascted like he did due to his frustrations with himself (stop me if you think I looking into this too deeply!) I just wondered cos you mentioned he goes to the gym puts effort in and is still overweight. Maybe he sees how well you are doing and admires what you are doing but don't appreciate how hard it is too do or understand the need of the support via computer??? Am I making sense here? Hope so..
Keep going Gail, you can do this, your are doing so so well Vxx

Dax - don't fret you'll have those pesky 7 off in no time.

Hope everyone else is OK. Anyone seen Big Bird?

Vx

Oh dear Dax 7lb. !!!! Never mind though, it'll come off as quickly as it went on if you do it properly...Have a good day and your'e right they are twits.

You lot are chatty today! Gail I'm worried about your pains, are you ok? I'll perhaps send you a text later just to make sure. I wish there was a shop round here that sold cooked chickens, I could really choke one down right now!
Right then, It's friday, soon to be friday night which as we all know is my weekest time. Not only because the local does buy one get one free on Strongbow, but also because it's the end of a long and stressful week. What to do, blow it or stick to it....I think I'll try and stick to it. I'm meeting Susan70 from the forum tomorrow for a coffee and a chat, really looking forward to that, so it's probably best I keep being good so she doesn't think toooooo badly of me. It's not like I'm an alcoholic, I just like to practise my drinking skills....He hehehehehehhe honest....
Catch up later

Stick to it percy!!!! You can do it!!

Quite right. My Hubby is on holiday for 5 days and he's just walked down for a pint, I've told him I'm staying in tonight...Hooray for me.
it looks really cold out there and I might just hybernate....

Blimey, I'm off for a day and it all goes off!

Gail, you were there for me so we are all here for you! Rant away hun! Men are tw@ts sometimes ((((hugs))))

Percy - well done for staying home, first big step & enjoy meeting with Susan tomorrow!

Vicky - 7lb is nothing, probably all water. Stick to the diet 100% and you will have it off this week!

I have put 2.5lb on but I simply think it was due to going out last night, getting in at 2.30am this morning after drinking a skinful of voddie & tonic and having a 3 course meal & a stodgy lunch...

Have done sh!t loads of exercise today (equivalent to 11 ww points!) so will have it off by Wi on Wednesday.

Come on girls, we can do this!

Bigbird, hope you are ok hun...

xxx

Back