Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Well done, you. I did go for a walk on Sunday but I wasn't built for running....Keep up the good work.
Have you heard from Gail?

not today hope shes ok

hi all
i am sort of ok if i have eaten it has only been chicken weigh in tomorrow will chat later and THANK YOU ALL foe being so caring especially donna thaks for the texts

Good evening ladies, hope your all ok this evening. I've decided to give up. Haven't got the will or the want this week. Had a truley horrid weekend with Hub, he was drunk as a lord all the time, threw his wine at me etc. etc. upset the boys, it's horrid when your sober and the world around you isn't/ I can't stop him so may as well join him! i really can't stay in a relationship where that's the case and I can't afford to go it alone. So I'm taking up drinking and giving up CD, it's that or give up the Husband and I'm not ready for that. Sorry to let you all down and good luck with the rest of your journey.

Oh my god Percy, don't say that! I've just dropped in before bed as not been around much to catch up and saw this. I totally understand what you're saying and appreciate the problems that it sounds as though you're encountering - but I'm sure there must be a way around all this. You've been doing SOOOO well - don't let it go now. What about following one of the higher plans or perhaps doing WW? That way you could still have a drink and so not feel "left out". I understand that you DH has not been the greatest of company - I think we all go through this one way or another - but don't give up completely till you've really thought it through and know it's what you definately want to do. You really don't have far to go on your journey now, and whatever you decide to do, whether it be CD, WW, something else or absolutely nothing for a while - stay with us. As far as i'm concerned we're all friends on here now and that means we stand by one another whatever the problem. Even if you decide to have a break and maybe not lose weight for a while - stay with us and enjoy the friendship and support this site gives.

Take really good care of yourself and will catch up on here tomorrow.

oh my god percy dont give up you have been doing so well god i know exactly what you are going through ive been with OH for over 15 yrs and its hard to go alone im still in a sticky situation dont want to throw everything away for the kids sake but not happy at the moment i dont know what to do life is a b*t*h isnt it if you have to give up remember we are your friends and here for everyone you are doing so well remember the size 10 dress for christmas
god i honestly dont know what else to say i thought i was all alone with this mess but i guess we all have mess to live with please stay in touch whatever you decide

Percy don't leave! Our team is more than which diet we are on and how well we are doing on it. Dax gives good advice, maybe switch plans or to WW. You've done sooo well so far It would be a shame to stop. Please stay with us! Vx

hi all
hope all is well especially for percy
i lost 1.5lbs today not a lot but stress is bad for me and think it could be TOTM hopefully as feel like s**t lol anyway lets hope its better next week only 1 more lb to go to 3 stone!!!!

Percy! I thought it was just me having bloke probs!
You have to stay with us hun! Switch to something else like Gail said - WW or SW but don't leave us!

It sounds like it has been the weekend for man trouble! Shall we put them all in a room & bang their heads together?!

Gail, well done on 1.5lb loss :)
xxx

Well done Gail! anyone heard from Percy?

I have texted her Vicx - hope she's ok

Sorry ladies, busy with work today. I'm fine. I'm going to give him another week, we've had a very big chat about the situation. He doesn't want me to come off the diet but said he needs help with the drinking. It's not an issue during the week, just weekends. I'll go and see my CDC on Thursday and have a chat to her about what the issues are and see if she can help.
Sorry again and thanks for your cares, I really do appreciate them. Talk abit more tonight.
Thank you

Hi ladies, must be something to do with the weather. Didn't want to burden anyone with trouble and strife, but I guess every now and then you need to tell someone who isn't involved or you'll explode. I didn't want to say anything as there are a few of us not happy at home at the moment, but I guess at least we understand.
We've had a big talk, and he's promised to stop drinking so much at the weekend. I've told him if he doesn't I'll tell his mum. I know that's childish, but she's the only one who's ever had a hold over him, and we've been together 23 years.
I keep thinking about the "If only's"
If Only James wasn't 14
If only the mortgage wasn't soooo big
If only my step mum wasn't in hospital
If only my step dad hadn't just had a heart attack
If only when my sister came round at the weekend her oaf of a husband hadn't knocked his clock of the wall
If only my wages didn't get paid into his account ( I'm going to change that, and I've told him)
If only I hadn't changed jobs a couple of months ago...

The I thought what about the positives:

Thank goodness I have two lovely boys
Thank goodness I live in a nice house
Thank goodness there's food on the table
Thank goodness the cat is healthy
Thank goodness step mum / dad are still alive
Thank goodness I changed jobs a couple of months ago ( fed up with the last one)
Thank goodness I just made pineapple sorbet and then it goes daft.

mainly thank goodness Kev's on nights and I can go to bed soon. Thanks for the text Donna, appreciated it. Don't let anyone tell you not you're not nice, cos I think you're lovely.

talk soon

Aww Percy ((())) sounds like your having a time of it!

I think we all need to get our dh's into a room & bang their heads together & make them realise how lucky they are to have us!

Keep at it Mandy, I'm sure you will work through it. Good idea writing down the neg's & positives, makes you see things in perspective!

And the texts - I'm always here! Me & You are so close to target now, we can do it! Husbands or no husbands ;-)

Gail, hope your ok hun. Have your pains gone yet? Vicky, how are you? Dax, what you up to? And Bigbird, I know your busy, say hello when you get a chance.

I have lots to do today. Busy day at work, WI tonight (hoping to lose the 2.5lb I put on last week pmsl) and then going out to ASK tonight with a friend. Got a BOGOF voucher so having a catch up with her, will be nice.

Remember, chin up everyone, we can do this!

xxx

Morning gang!

Glad you are more chipper Percy (does anyone say chipper anymore?? LOL) great post to, it so easy to look negatively at things. Turning them into positives is a great way to look at life. I'm glad you've had a chat with your DH and got a few things straighter. It's the little things that make a big difference on our day to day lives.

OO Donna I love ASK you lucky thing! I'm struggling with getting back on plan this week. Keep gaining and losing the same darn pound! I want to lose another 1/2 stone before NY but that's in 2 weeks! I have to get a wriggle on! I was doing OK yesterday but made the mistake of going shopping with Hubby (that was ok) but then Hubby wanted to put the car through the car wash. I ended up having a massive panic attack whilst in the car wash (my own fault as I had a mini one the other day when I took my car through!) - I used to get them really bad ages ago and hadn't had one this bad for ages. It knocked me for six I can tell you! Couldn't face a shake for tea after that.

I'll never be able to go through a car wash ever again!

Have great days all, will check in later! Vx

Thanks Vixc and Donna, we all have bad times by the looks of things..Going to go for a walk in a bit, clear the head as they say.
You can do it Vixc for NY if you can just get your head together, 7lb is easy in 2 weeks especially if you haven't been good for a while...

HI ALL
sorry i havent posted for a while was so tired this morning turned phone on snooze so no time to surf this morning
finding it so hard to do ss think i may have a go at ss+ having one small meal in the evening might mean something to look forward to lets hope this helps at least i wont be giving up all together i just think i need to do this til my head is right and i think after xmas things will look better well things cant look any worse can they lol
ive been looking for something to wear for my xmas party we have to wear something blue so i thought maybe a basque but i have seen a gorgeous dress in a size 16 navy shiny blue with embroidery on it it looks amazing but i never ever wear dresses so im still deciding whether to buy or not and also whether i'll fit in it lol but it is so gorgeous i usually wear jogging bottoms and sweat tops so this is a drastic change for me i always wear my baggy clothes at work so its hard to see my true figure or weight loss would love to wow my collegues but dare i do it thats the big question! lolmmm thats one to think about
donna hope you do well at weigh in you so deserve it you are always there for us a great team leader if ever i saw one
percy glad you are trying to talk through your problems thats something we neveer do OH hates to talk like that!
Vicx only 2 weeks to NY you are so lucky i love NY wish i was going may go in mar/apr should have lost my weight by then then i can buy loads and loads of new clothes stick with the diet and i'm sure 7lbs will be easy to come off
big bird hope you are not working to hard at that bank of yours and i hope your weight loss is a good one let us know how you are getting on
went to watch arsenal win last night OH is a Liverpool fan hehe so glad they are losing maybe there is justice in the world after all lol
anyway sorry for the long post but i haven't spoken for a while so had a lot to say hehe

Lovely to hear from you Gail, hope things work out for you. My brothers the biggest Arsenal fan in the world, he goes to all the matches, and loves to wind us up when the beat Man Utd....Luckily that's not very often..He he he ...
OH loves to talk, then analyse, then talk again. Not sure still what to do, will see what unfolds this weekend. Good luck and go and buy that dress. If you want it to fit it will! I think my Christmas party is a pub crawl around wandsworth, but not sure yet. Getting weighed tomorrow so wish me luck, just had a twix (PMSL) so that won't help, but at least I'm sober.
keep going

good luck with weigh in percy a twix indeed and you never shared it with me lol feeling better in myself still not yet sorted wit OH quite but i will not let it get me down even went on the exercise bike for 30 minutes GOD!!! loldonna will be proud hehe
hope everyone is ok it was freezing on the way to work but it looks nice now i'm in the warm surgery

Back