Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

Nice to hear from you and well done on the excercise bike. I did go for a long walk at lunch time yesterday, but shouldn't have had the twix...I didn't really enjoy it and I ate it really quickly so as not to get caught! PMSL, there wasn't even anyone at home!
As I haven't been drinking, hoping for a good weightloss what with that and all the stress of the weekend!
Hope things work out for you hon....

Morning All,

Gail, well done on the exercise! Good on ya girl - bet you felt great (well, sort of) afterwards. And well done Percy on the walk - I didnt see the bit about the twix ;-)
When DH & I talk, its usually I talk and he nods - never has much to say so nothing ever gets sorted grrrr...

Well, I lost 1.5lb last week yay. Have switched to 'core' this week to see if it makes a difference. 3 meals & only snacks are fruit, veg & ww fruities... No more nibbling!

Hope the day treats you well all

xxx

Well done Donna, I've just got back from CDC and there's a note on her door saying she's had to go out and will call later. So I'll have to keep you all guessing a bit longer.
On a bright note just had my holiday refund and the cheque from the car auction both made out to me...Hoorayyy. He better watch it now, i've bin and paid them into the bank so he'd beeter watch out as i'm 2k up on the day! Smile or what. Also had a letter from the insurance company saying the lorry who crashed into us has finally admited liability so we're getting the excess and expenses/compensation. Won't be a lot but every little helps.

Nice one!

Nice to hear from you Gail. Wear the dress, go for it. You will look fabulous and feel a million dollars. You done soo well why not show it off!

Big bird come out come out wherever you are! hhope you are OK xx

Well done on the 30 mins bike exercise Percy! I doubt I'd last a minute!

Well done on the loss Donna, you're doing so well - my thinspiration!

I hope I haven't missed anyone off!? Have great days all will catch up with you l8trs xx

I'll be honest Vicky, I'm struggling to get through the 11 stone 13 barrier. I got to 11 stone 13 on CD and again within a week on WW (am 12 stone now) so hopefully, will break it this week.

It was a short Wi as I was only weighed last Friday 7/11 so I dont think 1.5lb in 5 days was bad!
xx

Hey Donna, I'm the same TBH. I got to 12,13 on CD and keep faffing between this and 13,2! I want to get to 11s so have to get going. Trying to get to 12,7 for NY in 13 days!!! Lost my mojo a bit but will find the bugger!

Race Ya! LOL

well, since were both stuck - lets vow to get there - within the next 2 weeks!

Sending some of my mojo your way hun (not much though cos I need it)
xxx

Thanks for the Mojo - arrived in the nick of time...before I ate the contents of the fridge!

Phew!

now don't laugh but what on earths a "MOJO" is it chewy and nice? I really have no idea, obviously not "with it" enough....

wow im well impressed percy you always do well when you have no booze get the message lol
i want a mojo too what flavour do they come in hehe

Well done Percy! Thats brilliant! Lets go for the same again next weekend! Are you keeping to your promise?

How you all doing - Gail, bigbird, Vicky, Dax???

Fab, but I still don't know what on earth a MOJO is????? Please don't keep me in the dark. I'll think I'm in a nightclub (PMSL-know what that means LOL - Know what that means to) But a MOJO!!! Help, please tell me.....

HI DONNA
im feeling great at the moment i was a little disheartened this week with my weight loss but tonight i tried on some trousers which last week didnt fit properly ie huge muffin top and backside hanging out tonight my bum fits in and no muffin top he he well happy lol

Well done Gail. You're having a tough time but must feel fantastic when stuff like that happens! By the way, I'm getting a new cdc today and he's a chap!!! Will fill you all in on the whys etc later. Have a good one..

Hi all - and well done on the diets this week. I've lost 1, not quite the start I'd hoped for but this week has turned out to be fairly harrowing in one way or another, hence I've not actually been about much as I'm afraid I've not been feeling very sociable. Sorry.

I went for my first session of hynosis on Tues which I found emotionally draining to say the least. Far more so than I'd expected. m Apparantly next week is when it all "happens", whereas this week was a lot of q and a.

I also sadly lost my very old cat, I knew it was coming but I'm still finding it very hard.

I'm sure I'll be back in form soon, sorry again for not being about much.

Hi all,

Dax - sorry to hear your news (HUGS) it's never easy even when you know it's coming.

Percy well done on your loss! A mojo = get up and go! tee hee

Gail, don't be disheartened you probably lost inches rather than weight this week. It can happen!

Donna - hope you are OK. 2lbs off for me this week.

Take care all Vxx

Afternoon all,
Have been very busy. Washed, ironed, dried, cooked, cleaned, taken & collected then come to work! Had lunch and getting on with stuf fnow.

Well done this week everyone on your losses! Just need Big Bird now...

xxx

Back