Team 11 Purple Ronnies *~*official support thread*~*

hi
well half of the day went well but not the second half had a binge on cd bars ate 5 in a row now i am suffering with wind drank loads of water and get weighed in the morning damn this TOTM thing i hate it i just cant control my eating at the moment
God only 38 days to xmas and i have to lose some more weight but my head is getting messed up i will try really hard next week i promise

Hey all! Sitting here with a right 1st day head! Been off CD since end of last week so I reakon this week is gonna be hard. Off to NY next week so this is my little blitz before I go.

Big Bird great to see you back - I live in Wiltshire!! I moved here a couple of years ago from Berks to get away from my outlaws! Honest! Well it was one of the main reasons. Well done on the 1lb. At least it's in the right direction! The more off this side of chrimbo the better!

Glad you are happy with your new CDC Percy - I think the right CDC makes all the difference. Am hoping I'll be one soon!

Gail i feel for you - those bars bring wind from nowhere!

Donna - hope you are Ok - am off to see those piccies!

Vx

Very nice Percy sure he will cough up no problem when he hears what u are buying :0)
Gail & Donna
noticed what you both said about the coil, i have one fitted to as i am a very heavy bleeder (sorry if to much info).Can i ask you both i have had it since last Sept and had no problems or periods at all until i started CD.Since i started in Aug i seem to be back to a monthly period not as heavy as before but there all the same.Have you have any side effects at all ??

Vicx - Where abouts are you in Wiltshire ????

Oh! Forgot to mention I got my Xmas frock! Size 16 gorgeous little green number! two months ago it would have been a size 20 black one! I'll send piccies after the do in December.

Big Bird - I live in Calne (nr chippenham) do you know it?

Vx

How spooky Vicx we actually went into Chippenham yesterday for a wander, we passed the Calne turn off.Outlaw lives in Marmesbury near Tetbury do you know it ??
Good new re the dress lucky you X

No way! I was in Chippenham yesterday, was in Starbucks watching the world go by whilst supping a gingerbread Latte!

I've heard of Malmesbury and Tetbury but not been there yet. Is it worth a visit?

hi all
well weigh in today i know it wont be good but i have 3 weeks to xmas party so i have to be good from now on need all the support i can get not to eat
well i will be doing more exercise too so that should help
wish me luck i'll need it lol
hope eveyone else is doing ok speak later

You've all been chat chatting away and I was asleep. Nothing wrong just tired. Good luck Gail, 5 CD bars in a oner! I've never even had one, but I did have two rocky's yesterday (they were only snack size so don't count) PMSL..
Spooky that Vixc and Big Bird are sooo close and both in Chippenham. I used to work for a company in Bristol who have an office in Chippenham, lovely bunch, but now work out of London...
Keep going and you lot are going to have to be good now you've got your dresses.

Morning all - Vicx both nice places for a quick wander not much there really to see.Marmsbury has a really old Abbey if you are interest in history its about 900 years old.Tetburty full of antique shops and a really nice prices of wales shop, ust need to win the lottery !!! prices very high.
Know what you mean Percy sometimes is a really small world.
Gail fingers X for your WI, must admit i am glad that i am not being weighed till the 29th Nov - Am off to Jersey this week with a mate so will try and be good and will take some bars.But as have been to mum in laws as well and have to give the women credit she really can cook, i am not looking forward to it.
Morning Donna.

Updated my signature with a rather ambitious 30lb to lose by Christmas. I know I won't do it, but set yourself high targets and you never know.
Originally wanted to get down to 10 stone, new CDC said I'd be better off at 9 stone as I'm short (5 ft 2) I said I'd change it for now but see how I feel.
Got to give up those rocky bars....

well the scales are not my friends today i lost a poxy 0.5lb yes half a bloody lb i have t try so hard from now on but out of ketosis and starving I WILL NOT EAT I WILL NOT EAT lets hope the chanting works sorry to let you guys down but could be water cos when i bought the dress the other day it did up now i cant fasten the bloody thing only 3 weeks left to get into it arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
only joking i know i ate all those bars yesterday so maybe holding onto water drank 2 litres already just getting another 0.5 litre down now but got to referee a football match tonight lets hope i dont need the loo half way through the bloody game lol
hope you are all well
percy well done on setting a new target and stay away from the rocky bars hehe i can talk i know should pactice what i preach shouldn't i

Oh Gail, it may only by .5lb but that's still a packet of butter. I just did what I can only call " A Gail" (PMSL) went to the shop to get some cat food and picked up a cooked chicken!!!! Never even thought of buying a cooked chicken before, you've corrupted me! PMSL-again...Luckily the bag was leaking and I put it back and walked away. Miracles do happen. You've got to be good now or that gorgeous dress won't fit and you'll have to give it to one of us.....hehheheheheheheh
We can do this, we've come this far/

hey that chicken should have been in my basket heheh and no way is anyone getting my dress I CAN AND WILL DO THIS lol

just off to referee my footy match now catch up with you all later lets hope it doesn't rain lol

Running around on the pitch should help shift a few of those bars..I'm going to Manchester tomorrow for a conference but hope I'll be able to stick to the plan. Hubby hasn't had a drink for two days now and he's rather boring with it. Wonder if we'll be able to find a middle ground where he can just have a couple to loosen up, or whether I should just get use to the new him? I s\spose with all my nagging I've got to help him give up, if nothing else he'll kill himself the way he's going.

Gail & Donna
noticed what you both said about the coil, i have one fitted to as i am a very heavy bleeder (sorry if to much info).Can i ask you both i have had it since last Sept and had no problems or periods at all until i started CD.Since i started in Aug i seem to be back to a monthly period not as heavy as before but there all the same.Have you have any side effects at all ??

Hi,
I have had it since November 06 (blimey, 2 years) and had a couple of heavy bleeds to start with then virtually nothing since. I had the occasional light bleed whilst on CD and since coming off CD have had 1 more light bleed. Not had any side effects other than lack of sex drive.

Gail, Well done on 1/2 a lb! At least it is 1/2 a lb in the right direction. Perhaps you need to do a vow like Percy - no more chicken or food. Perhaps lay off the bars too pmsl. Hope the match goes well - want a daily text???

Percy, hope your doing good. Sorry to hear hubby is boring but I'm sure you will get used to it. At least he is making the effort now!

Vicky, good luck - Do you want to make a vow too?

Bigbird, hope your ok hun.

Dax, where are you? Have you been on recently? My head is still fuzzy from the weekend.

If anyone has tried to add me to your list on Facebook, sorry but I havent been able to get on. I'll try to post the link here to my account when I get a minute at home

Have been good today & was semi good yesterday. Not promising anything for this weeks WI - not after the blooming weekend - but am going to the gym again tonight

Speak soon
xxx

Hey all, day 2 nearly over with!

I vow to stay on track this week and get straight back to it when I return from NY!!

Hope all are well Vx

Glad to hear it vicky - well done on getting through day 2!

Gail, I have accepted your friend request on Facebook - and uploaded the pictures from the weekend - beware!

Hello all! Sorry I've not been around for a few days but the computer managed to get a virus (even though we have anti virus, so be warned!) and other half has had to wipe it and "put it back together". Bloody annoying - must be some very very odd people out there if that's how you get your kicks!

But hey ho. Anyway, finally managed to complete today 100% on SS - feeling most pleased with myself tonight. Here's to my new determined restart of a restart!!!

Had my second hyno today as well. Can't really remember a lot of it as you are in a "trance", but have to admit that it's all very odd. I really don't feel any different at all in myself (don't really know what I was expecting) but at the same time I do. A few times I've thought of going wrong - but then just don't want to and forget about it! I'm hungry now, but simply have no desire to eat anything! bizarre! Will let you know how it goes. Am hoping it works as very expensive. Watch this space!!

Take care all - be back tomorrow...

Back